Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150175190191192193194195196197198199200
Results 3,981 to 3,988 of 3988

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Was having CTD on Slaves turn. May have quick saved a bit too close of it, because now I get CTD when I try to load it. Windows 7 compat didn't work (in fact may have caused the fatal load crash).

Quicksave.rarsystem.log.rar

I installed the patch G and found the bug that was reported earlier is still there- wait_monitors command is twice in the campaign_script..

Just had a look at the download and link for patch G and the campaign_script file was the right one, maybe you missed something when applying patch G?
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

Hmm, thank you Belovese I will check what did I do wrong..

It is in KCC that the campaign_script is the one with two wait_monitors.. I installed a patch G and than the KCC 0.95, which was made with patch E, now I understand , thanks, my mistake..

Actually, the fixed campaign_script for KCC is in the first post, but not in the main download: in point 8 there is the link)
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by RodriguesSting View Post
    Novgorod can build an Ikoner Studio much earlier before Anna (although not on game start). I also I could only recruit priests after building a Cathedral there, which makes problematic dealing with Heretics and Witches. In fact, if you take on Kernave, you can start making priests there almost right away.
    Hmm, Ikoner studios are buildable from the start, but the benefit increase, with Moscow and Euphrosyne making changes (but this is a recent change, present only in my new built, iirc).

Code:
    building icon_art{
      levels ikoner_studio master_ikoner_studio
      {
        ikoner_studio city requires factions { byzantium, serbia, georgia, russia, kievan_rus, }
        {
          capability
          {
            trade_base_income_bonus bonus 1         ; the only bonus that non-orthodox faction would get if the settlement is conquered

religion_level bonus 1 requires factions { byzantium, serbia, georgia, } and not event_counter strictly_religious 1
            religion_level bonus 2 requires factions { byzantium, serbia, georgia, } and event_counter strictly_religious 1

happiness_bonus bonus 1  requires factions { byzantium, } and not event_counter anna_comnena 1
            happiness_bonus bonus 2  requires factions { byzantium, } and event_counter anna_comnena 1 and not event_counter BYZANTINE_RENAISSANCE_STARTED 1   
            happiness_bonus bonus 3  requires factions { byzantium, } and event_counter BYZANTINE_RENAISSANCE_STARTED 1   
            happiness_bonus bonus 1  requires factions { serbia, } and event_counter SERBIAN3_SAINT_SAVA 1  
            happiness_bonus bonus 1  requires factions { georgia, } and event_counter GEORGIAN2_GOLDEN_AGE 1 and not event_counter GEORGIAN6_REVIVAL 1        
            happiness_bonus bonus 2  requires factions { georgia, } and event_counter GEORGIAN6_REVIVAL 1    
            happiness_bonus bonus 1  requires factions { russia, kievan_rus, } and event_counter MOSCOW_FOUNDED 1 and not event_counter EUPHROSYNE 1  
            happiness_bonus bonus 2  requires factions { russia, kievan_rus, } and event_counter EUPHROSYNE 1  
          }
          material stone
          construction  5
          cost  4800
          settlement_min large_city
          upgrades
          {
            master_ikoner_studio
          }
        }
        master_ikoner_studio city requires factions { byzantium, serbia, georgia, } or factions { russia, kievan_rus, } and event_counter EUPHROSYNE 1 
        {
          capability
          {
    Priest are recruitable only from the church line building, but in each capital (so Novgorod, but also Kernave) right from the start.

Code:
    Novgorod_Province    Novgorod
        russia
        Rus_Capital_Rebels
        241 211 25
        russia, hanse, no_pirates, river, capital
        religions { catholic 6 orthodox 70 islam 2 pagan 20 heretic 2 }
    Code:
    building temple_orthodox{
      convert_to temple_orthodox_castle
      religion orthodox
      levels small_church_o church_o abbey_o cathedral_o huge_cathedral_o
      {
        small_church_o city requires factions { russia, kievan_rus, byzantium, georgia, serbia, }
        {
          convert_to 0
          capability
          {
            agent priest  0  requires factions { russia, kievan_rus, } and hidden_resource capital
            agent priest  0  requires factions { byzantium, } and hidden_resource capital
            agent priest  0  requires factions { serbia, } and hidden_resource capital
            agent priest  0  requires factions { georgia, } and hidden_resource capital

agent_limit priest  0
            agent_limit priest  1  requires factions { russia, kievan_rus, byzantium, georgia, serbia, } and hidden_resource capital
            agent_limit priest  1  requires factions { russia, kievan_rus, byzantium, georgia, serbia, } and event_counter strictly_religious 1
            agent_limit priest  1  requires factions { russia, kievan_rus, byzantium, georgia, serbia, } and event_counter is_the_ai 4

religion_level bonus 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RodriguesSting View Post
    The Orthodox seem to be unable to build castle libraries and monasteries, that are very useful for education. Furthermore, the Ikoner Studio, while serving a similar strategic function as the Artist Studio, doesn't offer nowhere the same trait and ancillary benefits. This, on top of the harder time getting Chivalry compared to Catholics and Muslims, puts their game on a bit of an awkward spot.
    Yes, castle libraries are important for education and the lack of access puts the Orthodox at disadvantage. That's on purpose but may be revised in the future.

I'll have a look at the Othodox traits as well.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; January 15, 2021 at 06:29 PM.

Icon4 Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

I can't play this mod. Nothing I do works. I can't go above turn 10. It ALWAYS crashes at the Rebels turn and turn times are super long.

I'm using the zipped folder provided by Jurand. Windows 10 and with compatibility mode turned on all the launchers.

Just happened again. Portugal crashes at turn 2 on Rebel's end turn.

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wribrpfunc...m.log.txt?dl=0