Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251276291292293294295296297298299300301
Results 6,001 to 6,004 of 6004

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

My suspicion is that his model didn't translate properly which drives the crash when he gets merged with the turkish army.

Any chance you can 1) give me the console commands to destroy the seljuq faction (e.g. surrender_regions "faction name of Dalwat-i Saljuqian" and help me move Arthur's character to me so I can kill him off? Move_character wasn't working for me with him. Thanks!!

try turks or seljuks. i was confused too on what to write for selected factions, but it seems the game kept with very easy one word core names

This works, but i still need to kill the character...crashes when he eventually joins another rebel army

A small but quite important detail I noticed when out of interest looking at the starting position of Denmark: the heir, Magnus, is missing the bloodline trait.

Code:
    ; Island of Fynn - on the way to conquer Ribe
    character    Magnus, named character, male, heir, battle_model heir_general, age 26, x 158, y 241 
    traits Factionleader 2 , LogisticalSkill 2 , GoodEngineer 2 , LoyaltyStarter 1 , MilitaryInclination 1 , NaturalMilitarySkill 2 , StrategyDread 1 , Intelligent 6 , Generous 1 , ReligionStarter 1,    HaleAndHearty 6 
    ancillaries knight_beserker
    Compared to his father and younger brother:

Code:
    ; LUND
    character    Ingolf, named character, male, age 16, x 172, y 247 
    traits LoyaltyStarter 1 , GovernorInclination 1 , PublicFaith 1 , Gregarious 1 , Royal_Blood_Danish 1 , Intelligent 6 , ReligionStarter 1 , Wantschool 4, HaleAndHearty 6 
    ancillaries tutor
    Code:
    ; ROSKILDE
    character    Niels Svendsen, named character, male, leader, battle_model king_general, age 68, x 164, y 246 
    traits Factionleader 3 ... Royal_Blood_Danish 1 , KingsAuthority 4,    HaleAndHearty 6 , ThinksOfHisPeople 1
    ancillaries shieldbearer