Page 6 of 303 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    @ youngfool, did your FL married a Muslim princess? If yes, it can explain why this strange trait appears. If not, it might be an issue due to that "old" feature.

Yes, i did married my FL and heir to muslim princesses and they got converted. and i have no problem with that what so ever, in fact i was delighted.
    But the problem is, not only my catholic generals receives the -5 loyalty, my other generals with the Muslim traits as well as generals i stolen from Muslim factions also receives -5 loyalty, which dosent make sense because the faction leader is Mulism if anything they should receive bonuses.
    Reg: They've taken everything we had and what have they ever given us in return!?
    Xerxes: The aqueduct. Reg: Oh yeah, yeah they gave us that. Yeah that's true.
    Activist 1: And the sanitation!
    Stan: Oh yes...sanitation, Reg you remember what the city used to be like.
    Reg: all right, that's two things that the Romans have done...
    Matthias: And the roads...
    Reg: Well yes obviously the roads goes without saying. But apart from...
    Activist 2, 3, 4, 5: Irrigation...Medicine...Education...and the wine...
    Francis: Yeah the wine. That's something we'd really miss if the Romans left.

this looks like a cool trait like in rome babarian invasion when a general can be a pagan our a christen,in this great submod if your factionleader got the muslim trait can he still go on crusade?if he can go on crusade it looks a little bit weird too me.
    edit;you schould be excommunicated if your leader has a trait like that lol.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

There's nothing wrong with that actually. Your Muslim generals "stolen" from Muslim factions are supposed to embrace the religion of your faction. So, if you play as a Catholic faction, they're supposed to become Christians and not stay Muslim anymore. That's why they get -5 loyalty as well if your FL becomes Muslim.

Regarding crusade, I'm not sure. It was Ravenant, former developer, who made that feature. I guess that if your FL becomes Muslim, it does affect your reputation with the Pope too.
    youngfool, can you check your reputation with the Pope and if you're still able to call a crusade with your FL?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    There's nothing wrong with that actually. Your Muslim generals "stolen" from Muslim factions are supposed to embrace the religion of your faction. So, if you play as a Catholic faction, they're supposed to become Christians and not stay Muslim anymore. That's why they get -5 loyalty as well if your FL becomes Muslim.

Ok true, but what about the son's FL, whom also have Muslim traits just like their father, why do they also receive -5 loyalty when FL is Muslim and they are Muslim? here are some pictures

1. this shows my FL is Muslim

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FL Muslim.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	752.0 KB 
ID:	310284

2. My heir, FL's own son is also a Muslim

Name:	FL son Muslim.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	747.8 KB 
ID:	310285

3. My heir, receive -5 loyalty because of the bug

Name:	FL son Muslim 2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	742.2 KB 
ID:	310286

Oh actually FL convert to Muslim didnt affect my stand with the papacy what so ever and no calling crusade isnt a problem, thanks for asking and again thanks for all the replys

this looks like a cool trait like in rome babarian invasion when a general can be a pagan our a christen,in this great submod if your factionleader got the muslim trait can he still go on crusade?if he can go on crusade it looks a little bit weird too me.
    edit;you schould be excommunicated if your leader has a trait like that lol.
    yes Muslim traits can go on crusades and that excommunication idea is cool lol.
    I specifically remembered back in Rome when your faction become too strong and threaten's SPQR, they actually send to an envoy demanding your FL to commit suicide, it was a god damn tough decision, but i thought that was freaking cool, maybe SS can do something similar
    Last edited by youngfool; July 14, 2014 at 08:18 PM.
    Reg: They've taken everything we had and what have they ever given us in return!?

I have noticed that templars, hospitallers and teuton knights disappear from the recruitment menu every few years, for example im playing as the holy roman empire and i havent been able to recuit any of those units since 1185(im at 1220), dont know what could be causing this.

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    I have noticed that templars, hospitallers and teuton knights disappear from the recruitment menu every few years, for example im playing as the holy roman empire and i havent been able to recuit any of those units since 1185(im at 1220), dont know what could be causing this.
    omg its happening to me right now, at first i thought it was caused by the lost of control of a peaked castle, but when i maxed out one of own castle + barracks, i still couldnt recruit those knights...

Religious Orders:
    - if your global standing is too low, or if you are excommunicated, you won't be able to recruit religious order knights.

Thanks, did not know that, well i guess i will have to bribe the pope.

Update: im no longer excomunicated, i bribed the pope so my relationship with him is at perfect, i waited 20 turns but im still unable to recruit knights from the religious orders.
    Last edited by juanplay; July 15, 2014 at 04:29 PM.

Foederatus

Religious Orders:
    - if your global standing is too low, or if you are excommunicated, you won't be able to recruit religious order knights.
    juanplay, maybe your global standing is still too low?

Ohh, maybe is that, however i have heard that is very hard to recover global standing in this game, will releasing prisoners and fighting muslims be enough?

Blog Entries

I think the best way is to be in peace and keep good relations with the other Catholic factions. Offer regular tribute to the Pope and if possible ally to him. Built religious buildings such as churches. Recruiting many priests may also help.

@ youngfool, yes, I agree. It seems that this feature still needs to be improved. It doesn't fully work properly from my point of view.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; July 16, 2014 at 01:13 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

I keep getting a CTD between Spain and Hungary's turn.
    First time it was turn 40 - Spain had several towns besieged by the Moors. For some reason, watching their moves with the toggle_fow cheat allowed the game to continue without a CTD.
    Now, turn 43 I again get a CTD somewhere between Spain and Hungary's turn. Nothing particular seems to be happening this time - the last thing that happens before the CTD is Spain moving a Princess (not engaging in any diplomacy). Hungary doesn't seem to be doing anything special either.

My log settings looks like this;

[log]
    to=mods/SS6.3/system.log.txt
    level=* error
    ;level=* trace

Yet the system.log.txt doesn't show much after the CTD. Only this:

08:07:52.301 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    08:07:52.301 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    08:07:52.305 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    08:07:52.305 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    08:07:52.306 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    08:07:52.307 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    08:07:52.307 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    08:07:52.307 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    08:10:22.316 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I know this practically gives you nothing to go for, but just throwing this out there in case someone have experienced something similar.
    I'm playing as Denmark btw.

Blog Entries

Can you change your settings to this...

[log]
    to=mods/SS6.3/system.log.txt
    level=* trace
    ;level=* error

... and see if you can get a "better" log?

It certainly does. Must've been too long since I last played, I thought Error was the most detailed log

I'm now getting a 88.000 line log file - this is the last part of it. I can upload the whole thing if that helps;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    08:20:12.471 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Ai_MoveFix1_Add_Outside_NotMoved> fired08:20:12.471 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <harsh_lifestyle3> fired
    08:20:12.473 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 448 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.473 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 451 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.473 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 451 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.473 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 455 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.473 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 459 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.473 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 463 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.473 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 477 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 484 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 602 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <bishop_count> = 0
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 603 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <holiness_count> = 0
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 604 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 605 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 606 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 607 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 721 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 751 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 752 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 753 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.474 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 754 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 755 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 756 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 757 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 3033 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 3033 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 3036 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <freeze_spain> = 0
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6230 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6231 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6232 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6233 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6234 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6235 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6236 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6237 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.475 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6238 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6239 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6240 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6241 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6242 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6243 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6244 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6245 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6246 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6247 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6248 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6249 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6250 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6251 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6252 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6253 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6254 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6255 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6256 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6257 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6258 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.476 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 6259 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.477 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger_2> fired
    08:20:12.477 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <I_want_to_be_king_4> fired
    08:20:12.477 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Theologians_Leader_Attribute_Piety> fired
    08:20:12.477 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Assassins_Thiefs_Leader_Attribute_Dread> fired
    08:20:12.477 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <AI_leader_boost> fired
    08:20:12.477 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger_2> fired
    08:20:12.477 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <I_want_to_be_king_4> fired
    08:20:12.478 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Theologians_Exist_Priest_Attribute_Piety> fired
    08:20:12.478 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger_2> fired
    08:20:12.478 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <I_want_to_be_king_4> fired
    08:20:12.478 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <I_am_no_better_king_2> fired
    08:20:12.478 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Merchants_Exist_OnResource> fired
    08:20:12.479 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger_2> fired
    08:20:12.479 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <I_want_to_be_king_4> fired
    08:20:12.482 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger_2> fired
    08:20:12.482 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <I_want_to_be_king_4> fired
    08:20:12.482 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <inc_counter> at line 679 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.482 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <bishop_count> = 1
    08:20:12.483 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <I_want_to_be_king_4> fired
    08:20:12.483 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <inc_counter> at line 679 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.483 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <bishop_count> = 2
    08:20:12.483 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Theologians_Exist_Priest_Attribute_Piety> fired
    08:20:12.483 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger_2> fired
    08:20:12.483 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Merchants_Exist_OnResource> fired
    08:20:12.484 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger_2> fired
    08:20:12.484 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <I_want_to_be_king_4> fired
    08:20:12.484 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Merchants_Exist_OnResource> fired
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Untitled_trigger_2> fired
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <I_want_to_be_king_4> fired
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <AI_general_boost> fired
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <inc_counter> at line 686 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <bishop_count> = 1
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_Settlement_Type_City> fired
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_Tax_Level_High_And_Very_High> fired
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_Building_Idle> fired
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_Training_Idle> fired
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <inc_counter> at line 686 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <bishop_count> = 0
    08:20:12.485 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_Settlement_Type_City> fired
    08:20:12.486 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_Tax_Level_High_And_Very_High> fired
    08:20:12.486 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_Loyalty_Level_Bonus> fired
    08:20:12.486 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_Building_Idle> fired
    08:20:12.486 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_Settlement_Has_Governor> fired
    08:20:12.486 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Theologians_Governor_Attribute_Piety> fired
    08:20:12.486 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Assassins_Thiefs_Governor_Attribute_Dread> fired
    08:20:12.487 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_counter> at line 3043 in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    08:20:12.487 [game.script.counter] [trace] counter <freeze_spain> = 1
    08:20:12.487 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0093_Update_Normal_Difficulty> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Spain> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <SpainCrushed> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <moorsToledo> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0083b_Update_Allies> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0084b_Update_Enemies> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0085_Update_Religion> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0089_Update_Band_Together1> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0090_Update_Band_Together2> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0091_Update_BandTogether3> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0108_Update_Untrustworthy_Factions_Minor> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0046_P_Normalise> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_DecreaseOverTime> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Theologians_No_Guild_Bonus> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Masons_No_Guild_Bonus> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Merchants_No_Guild_Bonus> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Explorers_No_Guild_Bonus> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Thiefs_No_Guild_Bonus> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Assassins_No_Guild_Bonus> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Swordsmiths_No_Guild_Bonus> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Woodsmens_No_Guild_Bonus> fired
    08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <HorseBreeders_No_Guild_Bonus> fired
    08:20:18.182 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Blog Entries

Yes I know but unfortunately, I can find what causes the CTD.

Have you tried to remove the fog and to follow the AI movements? I know that it takes a while but this is to check if the CTD is caused (or not) by a character who get stuck somewhere on the map.

Yeah, I did. As mentioned, the last thing that happens before the CTD is simply Spain moving a princess from one location to another.

Edit: Tried moving the princess somewhere else - now the game just focusses on Burgos and then CTD's.
    Burgos is the new capitol of Spain after the Moors took Leon. Spain owns Burgos and Santiago de Compostela - neither are under siege.
    Last edited by PerXX; July 16, 2014 at 01:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Ok, I've found this:

Game crashes during the AI's turn
    Q: The game crashes during the AI's turn and the error log just says the mod has crashed.

A: There are several possible causes:

1) The trigger for a trait is incorrectly written. I once had this problem when the trigger's 'WhenToTest' was 'GeneralAssaultsGeneral', rather than 'PostBattle'. You can test this by deleting the triggers of all your traits in the 'data/export_descr_ancillaries.txt' and 'data/export_descr_character_traits.txt' files (create backups before doing this) and loading the mod to see if the crash stops.

2) A culture has a trait excluded but the corrisponding 'antitrait' is not excluded. This causes a problem when a general or agent switches from a trait to its antitrait (due to a loss or gain of skill points).

3) The mod will also crash if an agent without a name gets an Epithet. This can be fixed by changing the agent's name in the 'data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\descr_strat.txt' and restarting the mod so it uses the new name.
    Try the point 1) and I'm checking the point 2). If none of them have fixed the issue, then it can only be point 3).

@juanplay: You can see your global standing in your reputation in the diplomacy tab. Mixed should (in theory) be enough to recruit religious order knights. Altough this might be bugged in some way. I'm checking it right now.

Releasing prisoners, being allied, assisting allies increases global standings the most. If you wait long enough (without warfare/bribing and stuff) your global reputation will normalise to dubious or mixed automatically. Perhaps this needs to be overhauled a bit though.

@PerXX: I've had the exact same CTD with

08:20:12.488 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <HorseBreeders_No_Guild_Bonus> fired

as the last line of the log. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out the error yet.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure that it's related to a trigger. My problem now is to find which one. I think the best way is to delete the triggers as mentioned in my previous post and then, if there's no CTD, to re-introduce them 1 by 1 until the CTD happens again.

I've never encountered any CTD so far. So I can't do it myself unfortunately or you have to send me your last saved game before the CTD happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MWY View Post
    @juanplay: You can see your global standing in your reputation in the diplomacy tab. Mixed should (in theory) be enough to recruit religious order knights. Altough this might be bugged in some way. I'm checking it right now.

Releasing prisoners, being allied, assisting allies increases global standings the most. If you wait long enough (without warfare/bribing and stuff) your global reputation will normalise to dubious or mixed automatically. Perhaps this needs to be overhauled a bit though.

@PerXX: I've had the exact same CTD with

as the last line of the log. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out the error yet.

Even warfare with muslims and pagans can lower my reputation (releasing prisoners every battle)?