Thread: SSHIP - General Discussion

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: SSHIP - General Discussion

Oye, Oye Lords and Ladies : for the next release, I'm looking for pics of medieval reenactment to rework the loading screens. Ideally the size should be 1024 x 400 pixels. Bigger is not a problem. If smaller, it needs to be of high quality. Any medieval period (from the 12th to the 15th centuries), any culture (Western, Southern and Eastern Europe, Middle East, Mongols, etc...), any kind of soldiers (archers, knights, infantry, etc...) will do.
    All help is welcome to speed up the process a bit. You just need to post them here, in spoilers please
    Many thanks in advance

Edit: I forgot: pics with no copyright please
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; April 13, 2019 at 03:03 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Entendido Lifthrasir.

I'll looks for public domain pictures in the database of the university, If I find something good from the 12th - 15th centuries I'll upload them here.

Lifth you can obtain medieval images and also historical in this page...it has all cultures and factions
    https://arrecaballo.es/edad-media/
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pyres Δt Varanasi View Post
    Entendido Lifthrasir.

I'll looks for public domain pictures in the database of the university, If I find something good from the 12th - 15th centuries I'll upload them here.
    I think you misunderstood me
    I want pics from reenactment not of paints from that period. Something like below f.e.

The idea is to use them as raw material to make new loading screens
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Dekhatres; April 14, 2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: forgot dem spoilers xD

The purger guy at Titanium already made 230 of them, just use his stuff;

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...reens-Overhaul

replace the surrounding vanilla frames with the SSHIP one and you got yourself a massive set of top tier loading screens.

Blog Entries

That's not what I want. Thanks anyway

Yes, I know that you want reenactment photos, but I disagree with your taste, and present you with alternative

Blog Entries

To be honest, I don't mind if you like or not my tastes
    On a serious note, I might have been more clear and should have said that these pics will be used as raw material to make the screens.

Edit: just to clarify, below 2 examples of loading screens I've made for other mods:

For both, I've used pics that I've transformed/adapted
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; April 15, 2019 at 12:46 AM.

I just want to ask if Courtesan Ladies Redux is compatible with SSHIP as you don't appear to have any kind of recruitable princess and family members just sitting there with no marriage proposals is kinda lame.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

afaik, it's not. I fully share your opinion that's lame. An alternative to the submod would be an interactive event proposing a lady every X years, or giving the ladies to the AI factions - that would make alliances easier. this would also make my submods more useful. anyway, I don't see anybody on the horizon able to introduce it into SSHIP - unfortunatelly, tmodelsk left the modding stage...

Thank you for the reply. I'll pass on SSHIP for now as i just can't have family members relying on a chance from the game to get married after using RLC in Titanium.
    Unfortunately Titanium is kinda lame too as it is LITERALLY the early era only with units like heavy armour halberdiers and all gunpowder units removed so it isn't the full campaign.
    I'll just stick with vanilla SS and submods like bugfix, Viva La Rebellion, Regional Knight Orders, Courtesan Ladies Redux etc added to it.

Blog Entries

The RLC is not complete IMO. I think that if coupled with the marriage script made by Miguel_80 for his mod, it would be much better. However, I'm not sure how this would affect the script

delete

Blog Entries

Come on guys. Use the right forum for these questions not related to SSHIP. Thank you for your understanding.

I like the progress so far!

Lifth, we hope that for next release, if is possible, improve the reputation system, at least for factions with same religion... I want to say that if i play with moors and sacked christian cities and kill christian troops( maybe in some jihads) the rest of muslim factions have good reputation with me due to i am fighting with the enemies for muslims, similar for the other factions and religions
    And if is possible also, add more variety in muslim religion maybe add various branches for muslims as chiies and sunnies, and add tengrism religion instead of pagan religion for mongol and cumans
    Also it would be great if add more wonders buildings for the rest of factions as russians or at least one per faction
    Sure that new version bring a lot of changes in general and it will be the best mod of this year
    Thank for your effort
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Were the fixes for the titles add to the main mod or do I still need to download it separately?

Blog Entries

If you refer to one of the mini mods, you still need to download it separately.

Okay thanks.