Thread: Problem with changing reforms.lua using PFM -- trying to change reform requirements

Default Problem with changing reforms.lua using PFM -- trying to change reform requirements

I'm essentially trying to remove the imperium requirement from reforms.

Steps I took:
    1) installed PFM and ran it (selected Rome 2's file directory)
    2) Created a new file, then opened divide et impera's first mod pack and selected lua_scripts
    3) Under Player Reforms Paramters section, changed greek to: ```greek = { 1, 60, 2, 140}```
    4) Saved to Rome 2's data folder as greek_reform.pack (note that dei is installed through steam subscriptions)
    5) Through open beta launcher -- mod manager -- I loaded greek_reform to just before DEI 1

6) Result: loading a save from turn 110 as knossos (imperium 2) I saw no change.
    7) Ended turn and now I can see the new units but they are greyed out and it says in red "new reform required" or something like that.

Any help would be appreciated

Default Re: Problem with changing reforms.lua using PFM -- trying to change reform requirements

Did you see the Thureos reform message when it triggered?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Problem with changing reforms.lua using PFM -- trying to change reform requirements

No, at the end turn (110 turn to 111) I saw the Celtic neitos reform, but not the theuros greek. I only saw the greyed out theuros units.

Also, I removed the mod, reloaded at turn 110, then reached imperium level 3 in a few turns and the theuros alert triggered correctly

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

upload the pack, I can have a look about what you did

Gosh this site needs updating... Ok it's attached. Just change it from .txt to .pack
    Attached Files Attached Files

Patrician

nope, can't open it, tried many ways
    don't change the extension
    just zip it (right click and send to compressed folder) and upload it, TWC recognizes .zip files

Ok, here ya go
    Attached Files Attached Files

Patrician

in your script you have written

greek = {1, 60, 3, 140},

not

greek = { 1, 60, 2, 140},

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    in your script you have written

greek = {1, 60, 3, 140},

not

greek = { 1, 60, 2, 140},
    Ok I got it working! I fixed the typo you pointed out (thank you), and I changed both the global and player from 140 to 125 ( while I was on turn 124). After the end turn, it worked. I think the error earlier was I was on turn 110 with the original conditions, so changing 3, 60 to 2, 60 didn't work...