Thread: The Name Game

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Default The Name Game

This game functions similarly to the Word Chain Game also located on the first page of the Coliseum. Unlike that game, this game involves making a word chain from first and last names of celebrity/notable/historical/fictional figures in which the last name of one serves as the first of another (either in literal spelling or phonetic pronunciation). Your goal is to extend a single chain as long as possible and/or create the most ridiculous combination of two drastically different figures. If one is to reach a last name that they cannot create a first name from, they are allowed to reset the chain and again try to create the most ridiculous combination. Also names that are plural as a last name but singular as a first name (i.e. Williams->William) are valid.

For example: I post “Pamela Anderson Cooper”, a combination of Pamela Anderson and Anderson Cooper, the next poster will attempt to post a person of some notoriety whose first name is “Cooper” as a continuation of “Anderson Cooper _____” while aiming for either a last name that can serve as a potential first name to continue the chain and/or maximum irony. If the second commenter can think of no viable continuation and replies with “Anderson Cooper Kupp”, with Kupp not serving as a viable first name, the third commenter is allowed to reset the chain with their own name.

I will start us off with John Kerry Washington
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Default Re: The Name Game

This has a little challenge to it, actually, which makes it interesting. Thanks, Geg!

Washington Irving Taylor

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Irving Taylor Swift
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Can’t think of one for Swift so resetting with

Thomas Jefferson Davis