Icon7 S.P.Q.R: Imperium Aeternum

S.P.Q.R: Imperium Aeternum

05/27/2014 Released:
    V2.00 Released

Must have English Rome II version
    [4 Turns Per Year - Version Included]
    -----------------------------------------------

“Imperium, Power, Domination.”

Introducing a complete enriched Rome II Campaign map for all playable faction gameplay; including the SPQR, Mauryan Empire (Indian) and more.

Unlike the first S.P.Q.R: Imperium, this mod not only touches the integration of the Senate and the Roman Republic, but this includes the same overhauls for all factions, including a new Mauryan (Indian) Faction.
    Please be advise that you can only have one version on. If you wish to have only the Senate intregation subscribe to the version version which can be found on my workshop.
    -----------------------------------------------

S.P.Q.R. - FACTION:

-The strength of the Senate and the People of Rome lies in Lawful, virtues and Imperialism-Republic orders. Spreading the eternal city beacon of light across Europa.

- Control, and play politically via the campaign map interaction; use opportunity to exploit the Roman houses (Roman Republic) for your own benefit but for also the people of Rome.

- As a playable faction, S.P.Q.R benefits economically from the Republic province ownership, The more the Roman Republic obtain lands; the more the Senate benefits from income, food and political effect bundles (traits).

-As the Senate, give orders to the Ai (Roman Republic) to attack via campaign map, with the target mechanic or expand yourself to forge a Eastern or Western Roman empire. The Ai roman has been redesigned to fit this game- style (war-cordination).

-You must give income to the roman republic if you wish them to expand even faster- recruit more legions.

-Obtain Roman families issued Missions.

--Play Multiplayer Campaign COOP with your friends! Including Custom Battles as the Senate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROMAN REPUBLIC - FACTION:

-The strength of the Roman Republic lies in organisation, discipline and strict tactical doctrine. Well-drilled, well-equipped heavy infantry form the backbone of the army. Waiting for the Senate to point out the command of expansion...Conquest.

-- Control, and play militarily for the Senate; use opportunity to expand and gain reputation from the Senate. Although, beware of their demands of expansion; as you grow and obtain more lands, they shall tremble of envy before you and may lead to Civil war when the opportunity shines for them.

-As a playable faction, Roman Republic player or Ai is under the command/ control of the Senate war declaration or expansion conquest, defeat any enemy that the Senate is declaring war to or asking you to conquer. Meaning you cannot declare war to factions unless the Senate advise otherwise; although if some one declare war at you, it becomes a threat for the senate as well. So use your agents, champions in your advantage!

-Obtain Senate issued Missions.

-Play Multiplayer Campaign COOP with your friends! Including Custom Battles as the roman republic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTENDED CAMPAIGN MAP - PLAYABLE FACTIONS

- Refreshed Vanilla Factions!

Update left to implement: (I will need some one to do this)

-New unit roster + Reskins for all factions shown above.
    - Unique Indian roster.
    -Rainbows and unicorns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPATIBLE:
    - Fully compatible with present patch
    - Compatible with Radious.
    - Compatible with most of the mods.
    - Compatible with Unit Packs

NOT COMPATIBLE:
    -Turn per Year mods
    map overhauls (sugemonía large Empires, Civil Wars etc)
    English language game settings
    -Must start new campaign.
    -Dei

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous Mods included with new minor changes :

-Guaranteed Major Faction Empires Mitch
    -Noif family emblems re-touch.
    -Improved Roman Animations and Formations Mod moon hoplites
    -Akuru General Reskins

[Credits goes to the authors]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not working? about to ask a question? you better read the description Compatibility list before posting, if it's a other issue give as much details as possible"

Feedback, Critics, Suggestion and Tips are appreciate!

DOWNLOAD Steam & Off-link:

Current released version: 2.0

Method 2 (Steam): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...139&searchtext=

MORE PREVIEW SCREENSHOTS:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...139&searchtext=
    Don't forget to Rate, comment and favorite !
    Last edited by Idreaus; July 01, 2014 at 01:03 PM.

Default Re: S.P.Q.R: Imperium II

off-link?

Would appreciate it if you made a off steam link to a download. Big fan of your mods.

If I leave the senate to the AI will they build the right roman buildings in Rome like the arena? Also, you should use the units Radious has in his mod.

Where can I increase unit sizes? I don't see it in your db section

how to download without steam ?

I like how you made the Greeks into their respective leagues.

no off link pls man I wanna play this

Dude please make off link for that mod please man

Civis

not work for Radious Total War Mod

The non steam link is corrupted..

Quote Originally Posted by bulgarpride View Post
    The non steam link is corrupted..
    no it´s not

cannot download from steam, not sure why. please upload a mediafire or some other backup link. thanks again for your great work!

Loving it! I only have on complaint. When playing as Rome sometimes you get Vercingetorix, and that Germanic dude as a general/garrison commander. Could you perhaps remove them from the general-roster? Good work otherwise!

Make an off link dude please

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid56 View Post
    Make an off link dude please
    just download through steam and youll have a copy of the file in your data folder to do whatever you want with
    Last edited by sobchack; June 10, 2014 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sobchack View Post
    just download through steam and youll have a copy of the file in your data folder to do whatever you want with
    How I download from steam ? I know only that I need to click on Subscribe but its does nothing !

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid56 View Post
    How I download from steam ? I know only that I need to click on Subscribe but its does nothing !
    Click sibscribe and it will automatically downloaded to your Rome 2 folder if you have Steam online or will automatically be download the next time you go online.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast