Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Skill Cards V2.0

Default Re: New Skill Cards V2.0

Next version is now available. This is the first 'official' beta, where I would have released it had the early beta not been requested earlier. Download from my steam workshop or else if desired request mediafire links and I will upload them.
    We are fifty or a hundred years behind the advanced countries. We must make good this distance in ten years. Either we do it, or they will crush us. Speech "The Tasks of Economic Executives" (4 February 1931)

Stalin said this in 1931, at the beginning of the rapid industrialization campaign. Ten years later, Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union.

Next version (2.0) now available. This is my first 'official' version which would have been the point of release had not an early beta been requested, though I gained much data from that early beta and was able to improve this release a lot based on that data.

This is available from my steam workshop as V1.0 had nearly no mediafire downloads and almost all went through steam, however if requested I will upload and provide through mediafire, just leave a comment and Ill get back to you with a link.
    We are fifty or a hundred years behind the advanced countries. We must make good this distance in ten years. Either we do it, or they will crush us. Speech "The Tasks of Economic Executives" (4 February 1931)

Stalin said this in 1931, at the beginning of the rapid industrialization campaign. Ten years later, Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union.

Quote Originally Posted by kanecaston View Post
    Next version (2.0) now available. This is my first 'official' version which would have been the point of release had not an early beta been requested, though I gained much data from that early beta and was able to improve this release a lot based on that data.

This is available from my steam workshop as V1.0 had nearly no mediafire downloads and almost all went through steam, however if requested I will upload and provide through mediafire, just leave a comment and Ill get back to you with a link.
    Great work man. No-Steam version please!

Quote Originally Posted by krowzz211212 View Post
    Great work man. No-Steam version please!

https://www.mediafire.com/?q4ojs1j7bv0ej0s

Quote Originally Posted by kanecaston View Post
    hey man I think you made a mistake here. You upload a .png file only.

Sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by krowzz211212 View Post
    hey man I think you made a mistake here. You upload a .png file only.

Sorry for my english
    https://www.mediafire.com/?2cpxi80l3yandtz

Sorry. Mistake. Anyway here is latest version 2.1

New version available of this mod and in fact both my main graphics enhancing mods. This mod has a new better version and also my ancillaries plus wives mod has a new version that is tweaked and enhanced with a foreign wife minipack.

I am thinking about combining into a single mod as well.

As before this mod is available along with latest screenshots from my steam workshop. For those who don't like steam for any reason or cannot use steam please msg me and I will send you a mediafire link with the latest version of whichever of my mods you desire. I would put up a mediafire link here in the comments but it would be outdated within a few days and I only come on here around once a week or so and I would prefer you to have the latest version.

Great work. Im using it :")

Metalde's Avatar Libertus

thank you !

Shaun0057's Avatar Laetus

sorry? is there a DL for this?

Shaun0057's Avatar Laetus

ignore my last post lol