Thread: random question

Default random question

i know about the copy right laws and how improbable this is but i have to ask, if legal could this song play as the background music in the main screen and campaign selection ?

http://youtu.be/63ZbhENS6ek

Default Re: random question

I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, as long as we aren't selling this mod for profit (which is also improbable ). I'm actually thinking of putting a video as background for the main screen, and I might just use this music (along with some other music I have)

ok cause this song is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its only if the development team has brought the song legitimately, then again many other mods just borrow the music, and as long as its the mod is not for sale in which the songs are incorporable, it shouldn't be a problem since it just demonstration used.

what about this for ingame music?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfjl-F_m8E

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    what about this for ingame music?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfjl-F_m8E
    Maybe for our credits screen, I'm not overfond of the TV drama's music, I think other music will be more suited for some.

oh, well maybe the same type of music just without the singing, you know something traditional to the period, i with some of the music it kinda kills the fell of the period a little but that might just me me

Don't worry, it's not just you. I'm not a fan of the current music either, but it will soon change. I think in about a month's time, we will be able to release another patch and probably will include all the new units (light, heavy and armored troops), new soundtrack and revamped UI, along with some masterpiece by Gig and Seether as usual

did you guys ever figure out what your going to do about the units saying "for the kieser " and for england , or is that impossible because of not being able to get voice acting?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    did you guys ever figure out what your going to do about the units saying "for the kieser " and for england , or is that impossible because of not being able to get voice acting?
    I believe all the accents have been changed to English accent as of the current patch. I'm planning to rework the voices, but the problem is they'll all be in Chinese (literally in Chinese (Mandarin), but it will be better than having Chinese troops talk in German or some other language)
    Last edited by The Blade That Was Broken; May 22, 2014 at 11:42 PM.

i would actually love it if they all spoke chinese, can you get maybe a chinese version of the vanilla game and take the chinese voice acting if they did it

yea make it all chinese, as far as soon goes the old rotk series has great songs I like. The modern series is just blah very plain. hopefully we get to see this patch soon cause its gonna be epic

I also like the soundtrack from Kessen 2, if anyone had ever played it. the melody is very comforting and encouraging hahaha

The intro to dynasty tactics is epic

Civis

Cant you somehow get the audio files for like rotk XI or something? they all spoke Chinese in that but it fit.