Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rome 2 music competition - post your youtube compilations (playlists)

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Rome 2 music competition - post your youtube compilations (playlists)

That's why I brought fair use clause into question a post ago. Unlike some others I do not monetize the planned mod.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Civis

Default Re: Rome 2 music competition - post your youtube compilations (playlists)

Hey , Al , I went and bought the Tree of patience track from iTunes ,
    but what i got was just a track containing some normal eastern singing.

I checked it and it indeed was from Omar Tekbilek , but it wasnt anywhere near as beautiful as the one i heard previously.

I then checked your playlist and it only contained Himma and no tree of patience,
    prompting me to once again search for it on YouTube ,
    giving me both the Omar Tekbilek one and topping the list ,
    the one i originally thought you meant , and far more beautiful , by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClF...JiNCd_ce0hoirA

Tree of Patience
    Salman Hassan Khan channel :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4lFlNyhbGA

Last edited by revan.be; September 22, 2014 at 08:18 AM.
    Attila: Total War TWC benchmark thread - New results included - last content update 14.03.2015

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

mm sad that you apparently got the wrong tune on iTunes. This one you linked again from Youtube was also used in the Civilization V score

to be honest I still had not the time to compile any of the suggestions in this thread to a new soundtrack using the mod tools, or even crafting a new extended playlist. Bet I still have it on my to do list and this thread still subscribed to remind me of this task.
    Last edited by alQamar; September 23, 2014 at 03:18 PM.
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12