Thread: Kyra's meetings in the north

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Kyra's meetings in the north

The aged ruler of the Krak system smiled warmly as the delegations from Majoris and Hurken arrived at her palace.

"Welcome friends, shall we get down to business straight away?" she asked of them as they strolled in to her chambers.

Before they could answer, she was already speaking.

"I wish to sign a defensive pact, uniting our three systems together. You both will have heard of the pirate raids to the west, and I do not want our people to suffer the same fate. That, and I fear for the stability of the empire. So what do you say?"

OOC: Charisma +3
    Is there any chance of gaining trade agreements with these two systems? (at a 50% reduction due to them being AI?) And if so, would it be better if it that was a second roll? (I am fine either way)

Default Re: Kyra's meetings in the north

OOC: Four separate rolls will be done for this. One each for the defensive agreement and one each for the trade agreements.

=============================================================================

Defensive Pact Rolls:

Base Roll: 10/20
    Modifiers: +3 Charisma
    Final Roll: 13/20

Hurken: Rolled a 2, Lord Hurken accepts the defensive pact
    Majoris: Rolled a 10, Lord Majoris accepts the defensive pact

Trade Rolls:

Modifiers: +3 Charisma, +2 if they agree with a defensive pact

Hurken: Rolled a 17, Lord Hurken rejects the trade agreement
    Majoris: Rolled a 6, Lord Majoris accepts the trade agreement (the resource is worth the same whether its trade with a player or an NPC)

=============================================================================

After a few moments on contemplation, Lord Hurken and Lord Majoris accept and join the defensive pact. However, only Lord Majoris agrees to the trade agreement as Lord Hurken does not need more heavyarms.

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Kyra's journey to Nusku was an uneventful one, with very little time to be taken to look out at the wonders of space. By the time she met with the representatives of the planet, she just wanted to go home.

"My Lady of Nusku, it is a pleasure," she said through a thin veil of hospitality. "Should we not unite together our two peoples through trade and a defensive pact, to defend our borders from evil interlopers?

OOC: Charisma +3, trade and defensive pact separately.... thanks

Defensive Pact Rolls:

Rolled a 8, Lady Nusku accepts the defensive pact.

Trade Rolls:

Rolled a 13, Lady Nusku accepts the trade agreement