Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S.P.Q.R: Imperium

Default Re: S.P.Q.R: Imperium

Reminder: I just re-updated the 1.21 version (with map edited) please re-download it if you used off-link.

Antelope, Unfortunately it is impossible with the current game-style of the mod

now i know why rome can conquer almost half of the world, they have invisible soldier
    Spoiler for invisible soldier

just joking , load my quicksave still same invisible, already verify etc. now i will try start a new campaign

btw nice new map i like it

Update: after started new campaign its still the same legatus praetonirium still invisible
    Spoiler for here

look at the horse without rider

maybe just remove legatus praetonirium from S.P.Q.R roster best solution?

here mod i use
    Spoiler for i use

should be no problem right? already verify still same

still invisible legatus for S.P.Q.R not roman republic(no problem with roman republic from beginning ,maybe you misunderstand think i use roman republic?)
    Last edited by MasterGood; May 14, 2014 at 06:16 AM.
    My Youtube Channel https://goo.gl/LVoY5I

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

This is amazing, i guess i might give Rome 2 another chance, +1 Rep, great mod
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

This mod makes even more obvious how much ROME 2 needs a proper political system, CA is missing such an opportunity not doing a "Political DLC" or whatever. Great work of course, really turns the Grand Campaign in something far more interesting, at least for me.

Thank you!

MasterGood, for now disable Legatus mod unfortunately lol I will have to include certain color/skin files to make it work.

I'm surprised I couldn't fix it though, so forgive me! :x

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Fabri View Post
    This mod makes even more obvious how much ROME 2 needs a proper political system, CA is missing such an opportunity not doing a "Political DLC" or whatever. Great work of course, really turns the Grand Campaign in something far more interesting, at least for me.
    Political DLC?? It should be in the game as should the Greek Cities, Pontus, Steppe nations. A DLC is something like Blood or another Expansion like CIG, the only reason CA doesn't release Modding tools is so they can feed us with more and more DLC.
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

Quote Originally Posted by Idreaus View Post
    MasterGood, for now disable Legatus mod unfortunately lol I will have to include certain color/skin files to make it work.

I'm surprised I couldn't fix it though, so forgive me! :x
    maybe you can ask radious's permission to use his skin file
    My Youtube Channel https://goo.gl/LVoY5I

Quote Originally Posted by KleenClothMaurya View Post
    Political DLC?? It should be in the game as should the Greek Cities, Pontus, Steppe nations. A DLC is something like Blood or another Expansion like CIG, the only reason CA doesn't release Modding tools is so they can feed us with more and more DLC.
    So? That is also obvious, thanks, I'm just being realistic instead of demagogic. Nedless to say what wouldn't be that obvious is CA releasing such thing for free at this point and in any case, the game needs it. And you are wrong, it would be an expansion like any other specially if redefines the core gameplay design and improves it rather than include another mini-campaign, well you know, generally what *ding* *ding* expanding means. I'm talking about a deep system of families, factions, better character and armies traits or personalization and of course politics not just for ROME but for every major faction. Damn that would be the first thing really worth to be paid for me. If not I guess we should wait for Medieval 3 with CA taking things from Crusader Kings.

And yeah CA is bad, greedy and they won't probably do it for free. Ok mate, thanks for the info. Fact is, they should do something to make the game more fun and I wouldn't care to paid for that. And I'll end the offtopic right here. Again, nice mod, having lot of fun with it.

Hello fellow Romans,
    It came to my attention that the mod should involve and give extra treats for other factions as well, rather than just for romans.
    The current mod version is sitting at V1.21

Future update will be called S.P.Q.R. Imperium II (V2.0) bringing the following addition content changes:
    -Aetolian League (Athens), owning Athens, Knossos, Rhodos.
    -Achean league (Sparta) will have additional basic greek unit roster to be merge with the spartan roster.
    -Kingdom of Macedon will own Larissa province.
    -Maurya Empire (New faction - Indian) will sub-merge on the far east bottom map, owning two settlements and are a rival of Baktria
    -Seleucid Empire will own Media provinces
    -Ptolemaic Empire (Egypt) will own cyprus provinces
    -Chiefdom of Gaul (Arveni) will own all of Aquitania provinces
    -Germania Union (Suebi) will own all of Suebia provinces
    -Pritanoi Tribes (Iceni) will own the 3 south provinces of Britannia.
    -Carthage will have a Council (SPQR rival), similar treat given to Rome.
    -Carthage will own libya provinces, and nova carthago; making it a powerful empire to be reckon with early game.
    -Parthia will be renamed to Parthia Empire and will own all of Parthia provinces.
    -Kingdom of Pontus will own all of Birthya provinces.
    -New emblems for all playable factions
    -Certain unit reskins will be included for certain factions ( I will need some partners for this to speed the process)
    -Kingdom of Berbers (Gaetuli)

More to come..

Canīt seem to make it work. I do not see the additional fraction in fraction selection.
    When i try to manually install the mod i do not know what to do with the old startpos.esf. Replacing it makes the game crash when i click on grand campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDaMan View Post
    Canīt seem to make it work. I do not see the additional fraction in fraction selection.
    When i try to manually install the mod i do not know what to do with the old startpos.esf. Replacing it makes the game crash when i click on grand campaign.

First of all friend, read the description compatibility list. Disable your turn per year mod.
    Secondly, you don't...replace start.pos file lol this isn't rome 1 method of installing. All you have to do is drag the Pack file under the directory of rome 2>data

This is my first mod and i already checked the compatibility list. I am not that experienced with modding and stuff, so please excuse my noobish expressions
    Anyway, i did drag the file into the data folder. I get asked if i want to combine campaign, text and ui folders (which i did) and then it says that there are two starpos files. So what to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by JonDaMan View Post
    This is my first mod and i already checked the compatibility list. I am not that experienced with modding and stuff, so please excuse my noobish expressions
    Anyway, i did drag the file into the data folder. I get asked if i want to combine campaign, text and ui folders (which i did) and then it says that there are two starpos files. So what to do now?
    Don't..export the files within the pack file, you just need to DRAG SPQR Imperium v1.21.pack to data folder, it shouldn't ask you to overwrite start.pos.
    Since you already ruined your stock ROME II original files, please go to steam, right click rome II go to properties and under the tab local files click on verify cache.

Download it via steam instead. Just make sure you do not have turn per year mod or any incompatible mod listed on the description.

I recommend you to google guides on how to install mods in rome 2, or look for YouTube videos for future help.
    Last edited by Idreaus; May 17, 2014 at 12:06 PM.

I have a version 1.9 but I can not add this mod to play the game
    because when I play games and more. The game runs in a long time and "no answer"
    I have to leave by "windows task manager". somebody help me

Absolutely loving this mod! It is a wonderfully fresh take on playing as Rome. Congratulations!

I wonder, however, if you plan to make councils for other factions such as Carthage/Seleucid/Egypt?

PS Love the idea of an Indian faction!

Sunny, Only carthage will have a council for the 2.0 update. Seleucid and Egypt won't really work well, mostly because they didn't had the same type of politics (ruled by a kings/noble blood) while carthage and Rome didn't had a monarchy system.

New minor update 1.21:

- New icon for pack
    - New background screen at start
    - Added provinces names on the campaign map
    - Minor changes.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/id...rium+V1.22.zip

Hi Idreaus . thx for the mod rep for sure.
    But i want a question:
    U touched the campaign AI and the Battle AI too ?? Or its vanilla challenge?
    thx.

Hey, and to answer your question no. This is Pure vanilla challenge. Although, I did change Ai relations between factions, and made War-Coordination more responsive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast