Icon7 S.P.Q.R: Imperium

S.P.Q.R: Imperium

05/27/2014 Released:
    V1.22 Released

Must have English Rome II version

[4 Turns Per Year - Version Included]
    -----------------------------------------------

“Strength, honour, duty.”

Introducing a complete enriched Roman Republic faction gameplay; including the SPQR.

The Roman Republic is in a period of major growth. Pyrrhus and his invading Greek warriors have been driven from the shores of Italy, and the burgeoning Republic boasts the military muscle to match its ambition. Rome is the dominant power on the Italian peninsula, and stands at a turning point in history. But to expand, she must conquer. To the North lies the Barbarians. To the east lie the Greeks, and to the south and west, the Carthaginians…

-----------------------------------------------

S.P.Q.R. - FACTION:

-The strength of the Senate and the People of Rome lies in Lawful, virtues and Imperialism-Republic orders. Spreading the eternal city beacon of light across Europa.

- Control, and play politically via the campaign map interaction; use opportunity to exploit the Roman houses (Roman Republic) for your own benefit but for also the people of Rome.

- As a playable faction, S.P.Q.R benefits economically from the Republic province ownership, The more the Roman Republic obtain lands; the more the Senate benefits from income, food and political effect bundles (traits).

-As the Senate, give orders to the Ai (Roman Republic) to attack via campaign map, with the target mechanic or expand yourself to forge a Eastern or Western Roman empire. The Ai roman has been redesigned to fit this game- style (war-cordination).

-You must give income to the roman republic if you wish them to expand even faster- recruit more legions.

-Obtain Roman families issued Missions.

--Play Multiplayer Campaign COOP with your friends! Including Custom Battles as the Senate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROMAN REPUBLIC - FACTION:

-The strength of the Roman Republic lies in organisation, discipline and strict tactical doctrine. Well-drilled, well-equipped heavy infantry form the backbone of the army. Waiting for the Senate to point out the command of expansion...Conquest.

-- Control, and play militarily for the Senate; use opportunity to expand and gain reputation from the Senate. Although, beware of their demands of expansion; as you grow and obtain more lands, they shall tremble of envy before you and may lead to Civil war when the opportunity shines for them.

-As a playable faction, Roman Republic player or Ai is under the command/ control of the Senate war declaration or expansion conquest, defeat any enemy that the Senate is declaring war to or asking you to conquer. Meaning you cannot declare war to factions unless the Senate advise otherwise; although if some one declare war at you, it becomes a threat for the senate as well. So use your agents, champions in your advantage!

-Obtain Senate issued Missions.

-Play Multiplayer Campaign COOP with your friends! Including Custom Battles as the roman republic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-How does CIVIL WAR works?

Depending on your relations with the Roman Republic (if lets say, you are playing as the Senate) beware of who you are declaring war to, if your relations are weak with them; Roman republic will decline the cause of conquest and break relationship with you, leading to a immediate War against you two.

Early game, you do not have to worry much about civil war; although the More bigger Roman republic expands; the more they will be cocky and back stab you any time soon in late campaign.

Same goes when playing as Roman Republic, if the Senate asks you to join war with some one; you have to accept (if you decline you will create a Civil war right away with them.)

- Playing as the Senate; giving you the ability to pin point on the campaign map interaction with a better accuracy and speed from your ally the roman Republic!

-As the Senate, you technically have full power and control of Roman Republic. Except the Ai expands for you, defend and expand to those you have declared war to. Shape up your roman empire historically as well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPATIBLE:
    - Fully compatible with present patch
    - Compatible with Radious.
    - Compatible with most of the mods.
    - Compatible with Unit Packs

NOT COMPATIBLE:
    -Turn per Year mods
    map overhauls (sugemonía large Empires, Civil Wars etc)
    English language game settings
    -Must start new campaign.
    -Dei

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous Mods included with new minor changes :

-Guaranteed Major Faction Empires Mitch
    -Noif family emblems re-touch.
    -Improved Roman Animations and Formations Mod moon hoplites
    -Akuru General Reskins

[Credits goes to the authors]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not working? about to ask a question? you better read the description Compatibility list before posting, if it's a other issue give as much details as possible"

Feedback, Critics, Suggestion and Tips are appreciate!

DOWNLOAD Steam & Off-link:

Current released version: 1.22

Method 2 (Steam): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=257021259

PREVIEW SCREENSHOTS:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=257021259
    Don't forget to Rate, comment and favorite !
    Last edited by Idreaus; May 27, 2014 at 04:51 PM.

DarrenTotalWar's Avatar Video/Podcast Creator
    Citizen

Default Re: S.P.Q.R: Imperium

Very ambitious, will be checking it out to see if the Senate vs Rome really does work as described.

Edit: Played for 2hrs as SPQR, Syracuse waged war on me, so I war targeted Syracuse capital, 6 turns later, the legions of Rome stamped them out. All the while SPQR is making a huge tonne of cash and every faction in europe are asking me for it. Declaring war on nearby regions and then buying my client states is a huge amount of fun, and indeed supporting Rome in their efforts.

Really fun mod so far, havent played as the republic yet but love what I have of SPQR.

Edit: Did a video about it:

Last edited by DarrenTotalWar; May 10, 2014 at 05:58 PM.

Check out my latest video: Unit Expansion Mods

non steam link

Updated: Description and more in-depth information added.

need non steam

Added non-steam download, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenTotalWar View Post
    Very ambitious, will be checking it out to see if the Senate vs Rome really does work as described.

Edit: Played for 2hrs as SPQR, Syracuse waged war on me, so I war targeted Syracuse capital, 6 turns later, the legions of Rome stamped them out. All the while SPQR is making a huge tonne of cash and every faction in europe are asking me for it. Declaring war on nearby regions and then buying my client states is a huge amount of fun, and indeed supporting Rome in their efforts.

Really fun mod so far, havent played as the republic yet but love what I have of SPQR.

I've had similar experience with SPQR. Syrucuse accepted being a Client State right away, and some Barbaric factions asked to become one. You truly feel like an absolute power playing as SPQR, so much fun!

Hi
    First of all really cool idea. I love the fact that the senate and the army are separated. However, I would just like to know why, while playing SPQR, the republic declared war on me on the second turn. I hadn't even done anything yet. I checked, I don't think I have any incompatibilities. Can you help ?

oh I see, it isn't supposed to do that. I will double check. thanks!

New hotfix update:

-Fixed the Republic turn issue war against the senate (it only occurs when player has Radious on). Now you can enjoy with radious orwithout.
    Last edited by Idreaus; May 09, 2014 at 01:16 PM.

Where's the non-steam link?

non steam link needed

Why don't you use the steam link? It isn't that you can play Rome II without steam like previous total war games...

I have re-uploaded a off-link download sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamidude View Post
    Why don't you use the steam link? It isn't that you can play Rome II without steam like previous total war games...
    not all people like steam link me include ( well some of user who demand non steam link is a pirate user), but i use steam version for this mod,

btw + rep for you idreaus nice mod

btw i use radious and dismounted legatus praetonirium is invisible
    Spoiler for invis

its from radious or your mod?

edit: i use radious mod, in campaign i can recuit dismounted legatus but not in custom battle
    Last edited by MasterGood; May 11, 2014 at 11:32 AM.
    My Youtube Channel https://goo.gl/LVoY5I

Update V1.2 Released:

-Balanced early game relations
    -New roman/senate interaction model reskins (Thanks to Akaru)
    -Better Ai behavior
    -Fixed Senate new army legion names
    -Fixed flag emblems in campaign map (they looked low quality)
    -Players have a chance to redeem their loyalty after a civil war breaks (if they wish to be peaceful again) Although this is rare depending on past events and player's history interaction.
    -fixed minor mod compatibility

MasterGood, could you double check now? see if it's still invisible,

Thanks.

it's still invisible, do i need to download non steam link version? and please fix unit card for dismounted legatus praetorinium its weird to have ship unit card

update: try non steam link still same ,i will wait you fix it then continue my campaign
    Last edited by MasterGood; May 12, 2014 at 03:53 AM.
    My Youtube Channel https://goo.gl/LVoY5I

Update (Minor V1.21):

-Re-balanced the base income of SPQR and slightly boosted Roman Republic income
    -Game mode Difficulty now will scale properly
    -Fixed Pantheon/unique roman buildings not showing in Roma as SPQR.
    -Fixed minor issues

MasterGood, i'm not entirely sure what causes it but I believe I fixed it in my end, could you test it out for me? thanks

I am just inquiring, I noticed in the mod where you added the roman families as separate factions, is it possible to have factions to start the campaign not holding a single city?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast