Thread: Highlander units

Foederatus

Default Highlander units

Last time I downloaded this mod ,I was able to use Highlander units in custom battles. With the latest download from ModDB, it seems I can't. Have I installed it incorrectly? I remember being able to use Highland Clansmen and Highland Warband the last time I installed this mod. Now, however, they can't be found in either Early or Late period battles.

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Default Re: Highlander units

Quote Originally Posted by Eomund12 View Post
    Last time I downloaded this mod ,I was able to use Highlander units in custom battles. With the latest download from ModDB, it seems I can't. Have I installed it incorrectly? I remember being able to use Highland Clansmen and Highland Warband the last time I installed this mod. Now, however, they can't be found in either Early or Late period battles.
    The Highlander war band are not mod units but ETW ones. The mod has Highland archers though. The next release will also have Lochaber axemen
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Foederatus

Default Re: Highlander units

Cool! But I swear I was able to use the Highland units in custom battles the last time I played this mod. Is there any way I can get them in custom battles?

I also made a suggestion. It's probably asking too much, but I just thought it was worth a mention.