Thread: Military Movements Thread

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Default Military Movements Thread

Rules:

- Fleets move at the speed of their slowest vessel. The 'Speed' trait is a Ship's speed in jumps per day (24 hours).
    - Fleets will be counted as a single unit when jumping between systems as far as detection rolls go regardless of how the jump is roleplayed.
    - Players should ideally list their Fleet's course including which Systems will be jumped through.

Pericles of Athens's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Military Movements Thread

Lucifer and the Fallen activate their Jumpdrive riding the Hyperlanes from Madare, through Marune, Manticore, and Colic, ending their Jump in the lightly populated "Far" Slaver System of Zerman.

Nexus Clan jump from Marcarb, through Vici to Altam in Slaver System.

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles of Athens View Post
    Lucifer and the Fallen activate their Jumpdrive riding the Hyperlanes from Madare, through Marune, Manticore, and Colic, ending their Jump in the lightly populated "Far" Slaver System of Zerman.
    Detection Rolls: D*100 with the detection chance being (Total Fleet Defense)/(10)

Corsair = 20 defense, 20/10 = 2. Detection roll will be 1-2 out of a D*100.

Rolled a 39, 56, 100, and 89 for four jumps. The corsair vessel safely passes through each of the systems undetected.

Quote Originally Posted by kirinji View Post
    Nexus Clan jump from Marcarb, through Vici to Altam in Slaver System.
    Detection Rolls: D*100 with the detection chance being (Total Fleet Defense)/(10)

Rolled a 17 and 99. The corsair ship is able to pass through the two systems undetected.

Nexus Clan jump from Altam, through Vici (Slaver System), Marcarb (Merchant System) to Nu Scorpii in Old Lord System.

fleet:
    1x corsair

ooc: my one character- Adam will remain on the base construction site, if possible.
    Last edited by Honors Bastion; May 03, 2014 at 04:38 PM. Reason: merged.

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

Rolled an 8, 19, 99. The corsair ship is able to pass through the three systems undetected.

From Zerman Lucifer and the Nightmare ride the Hyperlanes through Cyngi Kalgash, Durdane, Solaris, Mizar, and Izar,to the Merchant System of Algol.

OOC No need for a detection roll, since the detection chance is 2/100 and Lucifer gets a -2 for 2 points in VJN.
    Last edited by Pericles of Athens; May 03, 2014 at 06:34 PM.

Nexus pirates jump from Nu Scorpii through Terra to Castor.

ooc: I'll continue this in my last thread.
    Last edited by Demon Soul; May 04, 2014 at 03:51 PM.

From Algol Lucifer and the Nightmare ride the Hyperlanes through Izar, Mizar, and Solaris, to the Merchant System of Gumpalt.

Nexus pirates jump from Nu Scorpii through Terra to Castor.

ooc: I'll continue this in my last thread.

Rolled a 66, 78, not detected

From Algol Lucifer and the Nightmare ride the Hyperlanes through Izar, Mizar, and Solaris, to the Merchant System of Gumpalt.

Corsair = 20 defense, 20/10 = 2. Detection roll will be 1-2 out of a D*100. With +2 veteran navigator, the roll is decreased to the bare minimum 1/100 chance.

Rolled a 51, 82,100, 88 not detected.
    Last edited by Honors Bastion; May 05, 2014 at 01:47 PM.

From Gumpalt Lucifer and the Nightmare ride the Hyperlanes through Durdane, Kalgash, and Cyngi, ending their Jump in Zerman. All this before making a puddlejump out to their little hide away in the Void, Tartarus.

Nexus raiders jump from Castor (Old Lord System) through Eridani, Kruger, Sabria, Trey to Patru (Merchant System; The Calmar Loop).

1xCorsair
    +2 GWE
    +4 VJN

ooc:if my character will be not detected, shall I continue in previous thread? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...8Nexus-Clan%29

From Gumpalt Lucifer and the Nightmare ride the Hyperlanes through Durdane, Kalgash, and Cyngi, ending their Jump in Zerman. All this before making a puddlejump out to their little hide away in the Void, Tartarus.

Corsair = 20 defense, 20/10 = 2 + 3 (increased security) - 2 (VJN) = 3. Detection roll will be 1-3 out of a D*100.

Rolled a 19, 13, 88, 77, 11 not detected.

Nexus raiders jump from Castor (Old Lord System) through Eridani, Kruger, Sabria, Trey to Patru (Merchant System; The Calmar Loop).

1xCorsair
    +2 GWE
    +4 VJN

ooc:if my character will be not detected, shall I continue in previous thread? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...8Nexus-Clan%29

Corsair = 20 defense, 20/10 = 2 + 3 (increased security) - 4 (VJN) = 1. Detection roll will be 1 out of a D*100.

Rolled a 38, 46, 91, 100, 23 not detected.

Remember that there will be higher SOS rolls as a result.

Nexus pirates jump from Patru through Tano, Sitha, Vici (Slaver system) to Altam.

1x corsair
    +2GWE
    +4 VJN
    Last edited by Demon Soul; May 12, 2014 at 04:13 PM.

Nexus pirates jump from Patru through Tano, Sitha, Vici (Slaver system) to Altam.

1x corsair
    +2GWE
    +4 VJN

Rolled a 89, 55, 58, 44 not detected.

General Retreat's Avatar Policeman Pleb

The expeditionary fleet of Solaris jumps into the neighbouring system of Gumpalt.

Fleet defence is 2,300 / 10 = 230/100.

Posting here as a formality seeing as they're automatically detected.
    Swords of the Sea: 1066 has come and gone, the Danelaw torn down and a new kingdom built in the image of its Norman rulers. But with time, wounds heal and what is broken can be reforged. The Danes have returned with steel, and seek to reclaim what is theirs.
    The Great Expedition: Pax Anglia, one of Earth's great empires, sprawling across the stars. On their newly colonised planet of Nova Sydney, adventure awaits on the savage frontier - Henry Boyce steps forward to lead an expedition to pierce the Bushlands' wild heart.
    Winter War: Finland, 1939. The Soviet war machine has begun its indomitable advance from the east. Of all its neighbours, only Finland stands alone in defiance. Conscript Anton Bezrukov prepares for a quick victory, but the reality is far bloodier...

Double A's Avatar person man

My fleet does the same thing. It probably has too much defense to sneak in too.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)
    super awesome music thing | political profile
    GSTK member - Join today! (We're restarting. Again.)