Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11365152535455565758596061
Results 1,201 to 1,212 of 1212

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

How goes the invasion, almighty dictator?
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

What gggg said.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Why don't you just start WW3 already? I am getting bored.
    Wow that didn't age well.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Why don't you just start WW3 already? I am getting bored.
    Hmmm...

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    How goes the invasion, almighty dictator?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximinus Thrax View Post
    What gggg said.

To you, Rumyny and Amerikanski questioners in recently of a past, I glad to of reporting now of this days that Nazi of Ukraine is near fully of punished by most righteously of hand of a Russia. Da, whole world now seeing might of Russia military on fully displays in secure Donbas mission and safeguard a Crimea, plus swallow wholly Azov Sea in removal of separatist. They should know of better that they are Little Russian and belong in federation, much like day of imperially the Empire of a Tsars. It is Russia godly of given the divine rights to have northern coastally the Black Seas and to reconnect with old friend Moldova in so many the way, but fundamentally of territorially.

Only thing now is for dogs in Kyiv, Lviv, and other German Third Reich holdout to surrender to rightfully Russia people and to their rightfully wisely sage leader of mercifully, yours of truly, plus a one and only, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. Even now we have program for teach Ukraine Oblast children with new parenting that they of province to mighty Russia Federation that love them so much and want only they prosper.

This business of so-called internationally criminal court with allegation and accusation I see of illegitimacy in a Rusky law and govern halls of Rossiya. I will not of bending to NATO so lightly. Finland make common cause with such detractor, which is truly of shame that need attention and soon will be of felt in Helsinki. Sweden most surely must not make similarly the moves, or else there will be fully of consequences, but I have full the faith that Turkey will be wisely of block the nominate of a Sweden.

Wow that didn't age well.
    NYET!

It not Putin that rattle of saber. Russia only speak of nuclear the deterrent in it rebellious oblast of a Ukraine, nation that not exist but is territory of Federation truly and rightfully. It NATO that escalate and heighten of tension like a hand tuning of string on guitar too highly until SNAP! String break and cause problem. NATO is one encroach on Russia land. NATO is one that provoke and use of language of such with a WWIII, all while support Adolf Zelenskyy, a fugitive on run from Russia jail for processing as traitor criminal. Da, Putin see to it that he go on trial personally with highest of qualities judge from a Russia law educate. Then I make his residence another presidential of Russia home for office of my administrate.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Dear Mr. President,

reports are saying that the special millitary operation in Donbas isn't running so well...

Units running out of ammunition, lost military vehicles are replaced with T 55 and T 62 tanks. Satellite photos are showing great russian trench systems in liberated Saporishja...

Prigoshin the holder of the Wagner Group is advising to declare an end to the special military operation...

Is everything going after schedule?
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia Iunia Bruti View Post
    Dear Mr. President,

reports are saying that the special millitary operation in Donbas isn't running so well...

Units running out of ammunition, lost military vehicles are replaced with T 55 and T 62 tanks. Satellite photos are showing great russian trench systems in liberated Saporishja...

Prigoshin the holder of the Wagner Group is advising to declare an end to the special military operation...

Is everything going after schedule?
    Dear Nemetskiy Forest Lady,

Let me make thing of clearly for you in as plain a language I can having with limit of English able.

Prigoshin in part misspeak, of which I will of personally make visit to a him to make fully clarify while we have nice tea and comfy chatting near office window with such lovely view of scenery down below. Also, West media do a disservice in this role, as news outlet make misinterpret of some the thing he have say. For trust of worthy example, a think-tank that Amerikanski people call "Institute for the Study of War" even say that Prigoshin writing essay is "miscontextualized" due to not fully of understand his colorfully rhetorically of Russian speaking to you in a Western tongues.

As for insidious rumor by so-called Ukrainian (Little Russian) who work like dog under Nazi Jew Vladimir Zelenskii that truly of Russia Federation have running out of ammo in base or lack of vehicle, they will having big surprise when they seeing Russia true strength in counter of attack in wait. It is beneath dignity of Russia Federate President to speak of specific the mobilize, equip, vehicular and unit that involve in operate. For give of Leopard tank to Ukraine rebel against forces of Russia Federally nation, Russia will respond forceful of strong with more than just armor vehicle. We also having friend around world who may help with such mobile, which may become of apparent so the soon. You will seeing.

So it appears that Russia is preparing the latest batch of contract soldiers. The real question is how many bears will have individually signed agreements. What can you tell us about it?

These particular bear riders look really stronk.
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; April 20, 2023 at 06:21 AM.

Well played, Mr. President.
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; April 21, 2023 at 01:47 PM.

So it appears that Russia is preparing the latest batch of contract soldiers. The real question is how many bears will have individually signed agreements. What can you tell us about it?

These particular bear riders look really stronk.

Zdrastvitye and salutation to you, Mister Romania Moderator,

This is not so seriously of post question or videos of truly Russia conscript of war, which of highest quality and valor, and from prestigiously and respectful the background. To ride bear or drink excessive the vodka is of stereotypically caricatures aim at Russia peoples that Putin see as beneath dignity of officially office to responding. We show whole world that we capably of send modern and up to date military of hardware and vehicle to combat a Ukraine, not this bear rider cavalry you suggest of crudely.

Well played, Mr. President.
    While it amusing to see such flatter of president in superficially the first impression of video, delve deeper and perhaps find more insidiously the motivate of movie maker in these. I generally not trusting or look in such favorably the light on a deep faking a video clips with superimpose fake face of not real. Da, it disturbing trend with perhaps propaganda purpose for a Ukraine and ally that seek to undermine Russia truly mission in world, or to make light of president in a mockery act of disrespectfully. It better to trust and consume only video by trustworthy of Russia source such as RT News, which have a highest of journalistically integrities, or simply you watch Channel One Russia for most truly of break news that most reliability and a dependably on informational trust the worthy.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

There is something that has been on my mind for a while now. A dark thought that I just can't seem to shake away no matter how hard I try... A lot of people are calling you the next Hitler... but in actuality are you the Mussolini here? How does it feel that your best friend Xi Jinping might be the next Hitler instead of you?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

What's your plan if you change your mind about Ukraine?

What do you think about the following people?:

1. Donald Trump
    2. Joe Biden
    3. Xi Jinping
    4. Angela Merkel
    5. Olaf Scholz
    6. Emmanuel Macron
    7. Ali Khamenei
    8. Droupadi Murmu
    Last edited by Ukiah; May 08, 2023 at 12:11 AM.