Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 63146474849505152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1212

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    This nice idea for fantasy

Follow the way of the cross Vladimir
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

How many reporters have died by your own hand?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    When will we conquer Constantinople?
    That was quick!!
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

Patrician

My secret plan is giving fruition!

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus View Post

Surely this cherrypicking of quote. Perhaps we repeat what said I in the post of earlier, to impress upon and make properly effect for you to understanding:

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    This nice idea for fantasy, but it not realistically, and it not first time such question ask of here. Turkey will be of punish for transgression, but Russia Federation have way of punish short of all out invasion of NATO power. Turkey soon find out what this mean, trust Putin on this.
    Turkish forces try to crush last remnants of coup after Erdogan returns

Perhaps it clearly to you now, comrade, da?

How many reporters have died by your own hand?
    This falsely accuse of accusation. It like trick question: "when you stop beating on wife of you? When you stop snort of cocaine?" This trap of a questions that I not falling for. Nice try, tovarish. I always vigilantly and ready to swat such suggestion like fly. You think I not get such question on regular of the basis by aggressively the rude foriegnly reporter?

Even if certain reporter was foreign agent spy of hostility government from a overseas, who needed to be neutralizing for sake of security for Russia state because they try to do clandestine work of intelligence gather or harm Russia people and sacredly Republic, I not divulge such classified of content in openly discourse in a public. Also, accusation that man in iron suit, who destroy Russia enemy at home and abroad, is any way shape or form relate to Putin or other citizen of Russia Federation is gross lie. It not truly. Trust Putin.

My secret plan is giving fruition!
    Oh, so it your secret plan, is it, Prime Minister Abe of Japan? I believing of you, I do. So should world. Let it of record state that Japan interfere in Turkey business. Let record show that Russia had no such ill involve in Turkey affairs. Honestly.

Patrician

No wait it was Xi Jinping he told me so!

You are doing God's work

And yes this is the trailer of Medieval III Total War
    Last edited by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus; July 21, 2016 at 02:04 PM.

dear commrade Putin.
    if you were trapped in turkish bathouse with naked Erdogan, what would be you course of action?
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Quote Originally Posted by absinthia View Post
    dear commrade Putin.
    if you were trapped in turkish bathouse with naked Erdogan, what would be you course of action?
    In banya with Erdogan? Banya is no place to of fighting. Only relaxing. We put aside matter of state for while and enjoy heat of a steam. Of course we have argue and heated of words to exchanging, but we do so while sit on bench, lying back, getting of clean. Then, outside banya in later on, who knows? Maybe we may of have different situation that more confrontationally and physically. This not how presidents should of conducting selves, not civilized of people, but if you want it, Erdoganovich, then you have it! Out of two of us, guess which one have a train in KGB?

Could Trump and Putin get along so well they form a alliance ?

Would you hire me to become CEO of Gazprom? I am a very smart man. And doctor.
    What do you say?

Dear President Putin,

Perhaps you'd like to comment on the possibility of Russian interference in current American politics?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Patrician

How come no one is offering me an alliance?

You are realy a caring father, Vladimir.

Quote Originally Posted by EU Empire is fubar View Post

Could Trump and Putin get along so well they form a alliance ?
    Republican candidate Donald Trump is certainly talented and ably of figure in US who deserving of respecting for such of business acumen. Da, if he sat in Oval Office of White House, then Putin would certainly look favorably on interaction of US on globally of stage. At very least, Trump say the thing that Putin find agreeably.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chet Manley View Post
    Would you hire me to become CEO of Gazprom? I am a very smart man. And doctor.
    What do you say?
    I regretfully announcing to a you that GAZPROM already having capably of CEO in Alexey Borisovich Miller. Da, he run thing smooth and efficient to great of degrees for Putin taste. Perhaps you send resume regardless and GAZPROM considering lower station for of entry, so long as you have qualification. If you doctor then perhaps this not field of career that fit of right for you. I consult with good friend Alexey, though, once you having resume hand in, to see if you seriously candidate for lower of office.

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    Dear President Putin,

Perhaps you'd like to comment on the possibility of Russian interference in current American politics?
    And perhaps you like to make seriously question that not provocative, loaded, and accusatory of Putin meddling in a affairs of the state of foreign country USA? Perhaps you ask more politely of wisely better thought question of next time. Perhaps Putin feel gracious and you be given opportunity to ask question on second time. Perhaps not. We shall seeing. Only time shall of tell.

How come no one is offering me an alliance?

You worry so the much, Mr. Prime Minister Abe. Japan country not have big ally in United States? This not good enough for a Japans? Surely this make North Korea of think twice.

You are realy a caring father, Vladimir.
    Why thanking of you. And I offer sincerely of supporting to Syria and it President Basharov al-Assadovich, which shall of soon one of days stand victoriously over rebel and goat-love terrorist of Daesh.

As always you are right Mr president.

Is it true that Russia will have an alternative to the Olympic Games? Roid games 2016? Perhaps I can be the doctor there - it would help my research on enhanced athletes... Imagine the possibilities

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

Ok, Mr Putin, I am willing to do a job for Russia. I am highly qualified and want to make a fair coin.

Idlib
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Are there not a bit too many houses to use this kind of heavy stuff.

Will you hang this picture(BIG) somewhere in one of your palaces to show off?

Last edited by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus; August 07, 2016 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chet Manley View Post
    As always you are right Mr president.

Is it true that Russia will have an alternative to the Olympic Games? Roid games 2016? Perhaps I can be the doctor there - it would help my research on enhanced athletes... Imagine the possibilities
    We already have such alternatively games, Stars 2016, which have great showing and patriotically of pride for Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirila the Kitten View Post
    Ok, Mr Putin, I am willing to do a job for Russia. I am highly qualified and want to make a fair coin.
    Again, as stating before, you must proving qualifications. Send in resume to office of Kremlin. We considering and perhaps contacting, then fly you out to Moscow for interviewing and, if successfully of you, briefing on task at hands.

Idlib
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Are there not a bit too many houses to use this kind of heavy stuff.

Will you hang this picture(BIG) somewhere in one of your palaces to show off?

Hang prominently in presidential residence? Nyet. Portrait of painting and view of landscape is the preferably to a riot police. This more tastefully and fitting for Residence at Cape Idokopas. You calling this "one of palaces", which seem like politically motivating labelling by Western of medias that you parroting. We all knowing what it implying: Putin not president, he Tsar. Such perniciously idea seep into publicly of discourse and affect idea of a people to think in way that go against all commonly of sense and realities of Russia republic.

NSA deleted my picture, Here is the correct one. Is it beautifull in your opion?

I heard some Chinese foreign experts and Chinese state TV describe your actions in Syria as too moderate (sent planes back home + political solution)
    Last edited by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus; August 23, 2016 at 04:32 PM.