Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1212

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Hmmm you know Shinzo Abe is a glorious commander, it's true! I defeated China in 2012 and by my expert opinion Belgium being both French and German will fail twice as hard.

Is Medvedev the son that you never had? Will he be your heir and successor?
    Words can hurt you know?

Mr. President what is happiness?
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Senkakou is mine, I am right Flavius.

Putin what is best in life?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

[QUOTE=Lord Oda Nobunaga;14687855]Senkakou is mine, I am right Flavius.
    /QUOTE]
    Indeed it is and if the Chinese try to grab it we will offer tens of million of casualties for these rocks!

http://www.vier.be/deidealewereld/vi...-putin/1234266
    Silly propaganda. Nuke Brussels and other French speaking parts of our miserable country
    Last edited by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus; September 14, 2015 at 05:01 PM.
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

Dear President, what is best?

Black or Brown Bear?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    President Putin, your birthday is just around the corner (October 7th), so I've commissioned a statue to celebrate this event. Are you pleased with the result?
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; September 17, 2015 at 12:42 PM.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Really? That's so cool I would keep that in my house. Would also want one of my myself and any other famous world leader really.
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; September 17, 2015 at 06:09 PM.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

The black 'crown' is really aesthetic

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Mr. Putin, let me begin by saying I am a big fan of your Q&A here. In my head, I hear the dulcet tones of your glorious accent as I read the answers you provide, and this provides me with a daily joy.

I direct your attention to your recent gym session with Mr. Medvedev. I must comment that he is decidedly less masculine than you. Are you concerned that the Prime Minister's relative lack of manliness compared to your own may be a poor reflection on your government?

Nyet. This not truly. Dmitry not girly man like some president of big foreign country that I shall politely not naming. He stronk like truly Russian. It true, he perhaps not as agile or strength as Putin, but this feat that not many can be achieving. Da, he most fit for office in body and of a mind. He do well in capacity as Prime Minister.

Hmmm you know Shinzo Abe is a glorious commander, it's true! I defeated China in 2012 and by my expert opinion Belgium being both French and German will fail twice as hard.

Is Medvedev the son that you never had? Will he be your heir and successor?
    You defeat China in great and glorious war of 2012, did you? Please, comrade Abe, telling of more the fun bedtime story of fairy tale. I perhaps tell children - that I may or may not hypothetically having, none your business - such story thing before bed, along with Jack and Beanstalk, or how about Little Reddened Riding Hood the next?

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus View Post
    Words can hurt you know?

Mr. President what is happiness?
    Happiness is controlling, and knowing that you unopposed and having full stronk over those who posing threat make on you. Da, this what happiness to Putin. Also, occasionally lady who very generously to Putin, in ways that are privately.

Senkakou is mine, I am right Flavius.

Putin what is best in life?
    Best thing in life comrade is to be content with what having. I have Crimea, and I content with this, not whole of Ukraine like some suggest I have goal. You should also be of content with current border of Japan. It best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Dear President, what is best?

Black or Brown Bear?
    This greatly of interesting question: kamchatka brown bear or Asian black bear? Which my favorite? Perhaps only for aesthetically of reason and easier to ride with saddle, I choosing brown bear. Da, brown bear is winner.

Also, why question here so short and briefly of late? What happen to more well thought about the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximinus Thrax View Post
    President Putin, your birthday is just around the corner (October 7th), so I've commissioned a statue to celebrate this event. Are you pleased with the result?
    I flatter, really, thanking you, but I no Julius Caesar. This too much. I accept gift, but only because decline such gift is impolitely. Da, I not supremely ruler like Stalin. This falsely when people make accuse.

Looks epic!

"I don't usually eat Russian presidents, but when I do, I eat Putin on the Ritz"

The folk seems to find this funny, can you explain this joke mr. President?

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Maximinus Thrax View Post
    Well, I not confirmink or denyink such rumor talk of Australia news source. Perhaps this event do transpire and good friend Silvio and I have happy time with age wine. Perhaps Silvio smile and relay with boisterously humor tone that such wine havink more flavor than most women he tasting in life. Perhaps he comment on earthy aroma and flavor with crisp attribute that most pleasing to wine afficianado. I more in the knowledge of vodka, to be frankly, but let's just say wine is good and Silvio know good wine. He Italian, but he know good Spanish wine, and of course the French wine. Da, all this talk of wine make Putin thirsty! It also give good idea for retirement, since I not dictator as some claiming, I step down of power some day, and perhaps Silvio and I open winery and privately wine cellar together. Da, we call it 'Putin and Berlusconi' or other such name. This have good name recognition. I thinking lots the people to buying with such names put together.

...Every day is so wonderful, and suddenly, it's hard to breath...
    ...now and then I am insecure, from all the pain, i'm so ashamed...
    ...we are beautiful in every single way, and words cant bring me down...
    This man have mentally illness, it seem. I know good doctor in Moscow that giving therapy, if needing helping. Da, that what I would suggest for such fragile man of mind. This sadly to watch. I not watch again! I have to keep up morale as president. I cannot havingk such mood rub off on me. I must maintain satisfy at all time to keep level head. I suggest perhaps stretching and exercise for this man, perhaps meditate too, to clear mind.

Looks epic!
    You see nothing yet, comrade. Just you wait. I havink big plan for the Syria and helping of friend Bashar al-Assadovich. Perhaps I invite Syria president to come visit to Crimea at same time with Silvio and we have good time with some wine. Perhaps news media report similar such outlandishly story of centuries old wine taken from heritage of Ukraine nation. It so predictably. Hater going to hate. Putin rollink and enemy of Russia hating. I say let them, so long as it from distance. Come to Russia, then this other matter. Then we have problem that get resolving quickly.

Oh Vlad, you are the real Mr. Bond!

Recieving prince XXIV from Saudi Arabia was a lot less fun
    Last edited by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus; October 11, 2015 at 03:33 PM.

Mr. Putin, when do you plan annex Syria?

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Mr. Putin, what reparations do you plan for the miscreant Lewis Hamilton, who dared insult all of Russia by wetting your glorious suit?

Mr Putin, do you have self esteem issues due to your height?
    EA Releases its version of Cyberpunk 2077 trailer
    ˙ǝsɐǝןd „ƃuıןןoɹʇ„ ǝuıɟǝp

What is your take on this Mr. President?

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Mr.Putin will you send friends like these to Syria as a motorized force? They could prove handy

Veritas Temporis Filia

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

Mr Putin. Are you going to annex the rest of Ukraine this year, or next?