Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

President Putin,

What are your thoughts on the Westboro Baptist Church in general? After all, they are just as homophobic as you are.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post

President Putin,

What are your thoughts on the Westboro Baptist Church in general? After all, they are just as homophobic as you are.
    They despise homosex gay as much as Putin, it is true. However, they quack and fraud, not real Christian like Orthodox, and I would have Cossacks beat them with whip if they coming to Russia to make the loud rude noise at funeral for fallen Russia soldier. They ascribe every bad event to God's plan and decision, when these thing should be assign to devil name Satan, or to human sinfully and evil work. God is benevolently and only punish when great sin occur. Dutch people on Malaysia plane do nothing wrong except foolishly decision to fly over war zone while Russia freedom fighter fight for independence from Ukraine Nazi animals.

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Mr.Putin, You know Natalia Vladimirovna Poklonskay, is she your Illegitimate wife in which you and her have a family in Florida?
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

Putin cannot into Florida..

Quote Originally Posted by Samraat Mahendra Maurya View Post
    Mr.Putin, You know Natalia Vladimirovna Poklonskay, is she your Illegitimate wife in which you and her have a family in Florida?
    I already address these falsely accusation previous in discussion of press conference here. She have nothing to does with I. We not engaged in romantic at all. I check in on her from timing to time, of course, but this regular protocol and procedure of president to make sure thing in Crimea run smoothly. As prosecutor general, she important person to conversing to. Such speculation that Putin ever move to US, den of sin and land without Orthodox value, is great slander on Russia patriot. I stay in Russia, it where I will be bury, and where family continuing. We shall end such idle talk now, because you upset Putin greatly with topic. Make sure not do that again, Mr. India Emperor Statue, unless you like idea of Siberia vacation again. Perhaps this time Putin consider less heat available this time too, and less blanket providing.

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

http://observer.com/2014/11/russian-...russian-women/

Did you agree to this? If so, when are you going to start your god race of mini Putins?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor PooMan View Post

Did you agree to this? If so, when are you going to start your god race of mini Putins?
    Does that mean there will be 100's of Roma_Victrix's???

Hitler speak of master race, which so falsely, it fantasy. However, some men just better, bigger, strongker than other. That me, of course. Use DNA make superior quality man, with ability to acquiring skill of KGB, to lead other the peoples, and make glorious the nation Russia Federation.

In addition to mail sperm to lady, Putin can also make private visit if arrange.

This all hypothetically, but if legislation pass, then Putin more than happy to donate large quantity of sperm for impregnate. Da, I then be like modern-day Genghis Khan. NATO quake before me and army of sons from surrogate mother.

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Roma_Victrix again.

oh well since i posted, Lawl at your face, you look even more silly than here, Lawl at your face again.

Lawl at your face once more,

M8, you got noting on Abbott

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

haha dat weird Homosapien

Vladi, M8, What do you think of my wallpaper?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrene View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Roma_Victrix again.

oh well since i posted, Lawl at your face, you look even more silly than here, Lawl at your face again.

Lawl at your face once more,
    This not the funny! I had having bad diarrhea whole day during that international conference and this is face I make to keep it all in before toilet time. It face of sheer agony and pain of hold in so much watery ooze. I had to taking so much the antidiarrhoeal medicine...and vodka...which help Russia people strongkly. But also make you have go pee pee frequent!

M8, you got noting on Abbott

Prime Minister Abbott funny monkey man! When enough Russian immigrant people move to Australia, I do move like Ukraine and invade Australia to safeguard ethnic Russia people from harm, from criminal aboriginal and racist Anglo Aussie who friend with evil USA. Then I make Prime Minister Abbott personal court jester to make Putin laugh with the funny joke and face in clown paint. I also have him do reenactment of favorite movies:

Vladi, M8, What do you think of my wallpaper?

I look so handsomely, especially with power of Russia ballistic missile to emphasize prowess, stamina, virility of Putin and Russia people.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I look so handsomely, especially with power of Russia ballistic missile to emphasize prowess, stamina, virility of Putin and Russia people.
    That's not a ballistic missile, its a Soyuz rocket. It's OK, I know you are to busy sending your sperm around Russia to be caring about such trivial things.

Dear President Putin,

Why is it that your people have a greater like for American Hollywood movies than your own local productions? http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014...ian-box-office
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

You said Prime Minister Abbot but I thought you said Prime Minister Abe

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    Dear President Putin,

Why is it that your people have a greater like for American Hollywood movies than your own local productions? http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014...ian-box-office
    This because the Hollywood so cleverly and groundbreaking, they make movie that like and adore by every person universally in global. Putin still most big fan of Jumanji with the Robin Villiams. Such movie most welcoming in Russia. Plus, I benevolently president who look out for interest of average Russia consumer who also enjoy so the much movie of Amerika.

That said, Amerika is disingenuously Nazi Ukraine sympathizer and I readily approve ban on visa for US Congress people who speak ill of Russia in Coldly War mentalities. Putin learn from enemy, then crush them.

That's not a ballistic missile, its a Soyuz rocket. It's OK, I know you are to busy sending your sperm around Russia to be caring about such trivial things.
    Excusing of a me, I drink way too much Putinka vodka and nearly fall out of chair when write previous post. Clearly it Soyuz TMA-2 launch for space. Perhaps one day I also going into space to prove so manfully, to add to other manly achievement like martial art, ride horse and hunting, wrestle bear, and KGB trainingk.

Truly I have drink problem, but no one care for Putin. Certainly not ex-wife. She no good.

Vlady, M8, did this sub exist?
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-2...marine/5828806

The Mauryans have already found it.

Russian Quality Submarine.