Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ... 520212223242526272829303132333435363738394055 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Shinzo Abe is sad today. Feeling irrelevant and unimportant in the grand scheme of the world. Why can't Shinzo Abe occupy something? Maybe Shinzo Abe wants to occupy Senakou and Kuril and Sakhalin. It's not fair, America and Britain got to occupy Iraq and Afghanistan, China gets to occupy Turkestan and Tibet and Russia gets to occupy Crimea. Why does Japan have all of this money if I can't even spend it on an Imperial Army?
    If I can't even hold onto Senkakou then they say Shinzo Abe is a coward and not a patriot, if I keep Senkakou then Shinzo Abe is a fascist.
    There's nothing for me to do now, Shinzo Abe is a failure, Shinzo Abe needs Seppuku.

No, Prime Minister Abe! There the better way than the this! Commit the suicide most shame thing in Russia. I know it accept in Japan by Japan peoples, and seppuku old samurai way to go. However, you havingk so much to lives for, trust Putin. Little islands not big deal in grand schemes of thing. Japan have economically clout that is envy of world, plus power to shape globally the culture, with your anime cartoon and electronically appliance. I would be of most sadly to seeing you go, Mr. Prime Minister. Please, on behalf of international community, we send you nice card to show the appreciation.

Isn't it a nice? I hoping you like elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor PooMan View Post
    there is only one thing left to do, do a flip and then watch HBO's Rome for the rest of your days
    Putin like very much this Markovich Antony in HBO hit show Rome. I little humbled to say that I perhaps model presidency in part on approach to politic that Mark Antony take in HBO show. He real man, strongk, and big temper, who not take guff from anybody. When he see some the thing he like, he take it. He take it and crush any who opposing. Da, this describe Putin most succinct.

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

Dear Mr.Putin, what do you say about Barackovski's attitude towards Famous People?

Censor bypass applies in pictures as well_Garb.

Last edited by Garbarsardar; September 25, 2014 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrene View Post
    Dear Mr.Putin, what do you say about Barackovski's attitude towards Famous People?

See above-Garb.

This Barack Obama, USA President, is thorn in side of Putin. Merely mentioning of name make Putin's temples throb and teeth grit. Clearly he disrespect to the famously people, including yours truly, Putin. He not friend to Russia, instead he give only the sanction and cold shoulder for little tiny thingk of Crimea. This insult Putin never forgetting. Previously President George W. Bush much more amenable to Putin, certainly funner to be in company with.

Obama is pure business...and in that he still fail to "reset" relation, as he call it, with Russia since Georgia War.

*Sigh* Putin not like much this Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister of Italia, who join West in sanction on Russia. I miss old times with good old loyal friend Silvio Berlusconi, previous Prime Minister of Italia, who would never backstabbing Putin in such betray way.

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

Mr Putin, can you bake

Dear Mr. Putin,

Is there anyone, anyone at all on this planet, whom you hate so much that you are willing to cooperate with President Obama to destroy?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Mr Putin, can you bake
    Only few thingk, Russian cuisine only, like borscht, because I Russian patriot. My ex-wife did most of cooking. Now Putin bachelor who must handling self! Well, I president, so not much time to devoting to culinary art. Exclusively restaurant in Moscow great friend to Putin in these regard.

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    Dear Mr. Putin,

Is there anyone, anyone at all on this planet, whom you hate so much that you are willing to cooperate with President Obama to destroy?

Hate is strongk word, moi droogh, Mr. Malaysia Military Canine in French Garb. Thingk done in national interest of Russia sound the better.

I assuming you think of ISIS terrorist when make your question. Putin make most clear the condemnations against President Obama for make war in Syria with bombing, without permission from UN or even dear friend of Russia, Syria President Bashir al-Assad. What Obama do in Iraq is his own business, it US turf and ally, none of Putin business, although I having strongk opinion on that too.

That said, ISIS make the threat against Putin most clearly in regarding Caucuses. Putin not tolerate terrorist infiltrate. It cancer on societies and cause the death of innocently Russia people. If ISIS dumb enough to bring fight to both China and Russia, then they asking politely for annihilation.

Aside from mad dog ISIS, there nobody I would considering go against in favor of Obama. America big country, it can deal with it own enemy sufficiently, even by proxy if it having to.

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

Have you watched the film ''The Jackal'' president Putin?
    For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros_Kalmpou View Post
    Have you watched the film ''The Jackal'' president Putin?
    Putin not see this movie of Bruce Willis and Richard Gere, but perhaps I add to list of film to see. To be honestly, I surprise I not see it back in 90s, before I president. Now I president, which make it most difficulty to watching as I having so little the time. I must spend most times on matter of states, for Russia Federation.

However, as plot line involve Russia and US cooperation to stop Azerbaijani mobster, this appeal to Putin, who find it allusively to work with US under war hawk Obama, who make the trouble for Russia on Ukraine and sanction. Perhaps Obama would be wisely to watch movie as well, to gain understand on how importantly it be to cooperating with Russia on so many front in global, include the crime and terrorism.

That said, I big fan of Amerikanski movie stars who come to Russia and pay respect and tribute to Putin. Da, Putin accepting gift and friendship to those who loyally to Putin.

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

Mr Putin, do you like Taylor Swift?

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Putinator, if you could have a superpower, what would it be

Do you like Taylor Swift
    Taylor Swift = Girl
    Putin like male gender, therefore, incorrect

UPDATE:

To all those who are having general inquiries,

Currently I am staying in a motel in Moscow.... Morrow' I am due to get moved "willingly" to Siberia,
    Putin also told me...ehm, I mean, I also wanted to say that I was being a very mean person and disrespectful to the greatest leader on the planet, I was also told by his officials...I mean! I wanted to show how just Putin is, his giving me a free ride and nice place to say...at least in Moscow,

Eh, Putin, do I get nice 1 star moscow style-I mean! Five star, Moscow style hotel accommodation in Siberia?

Let this be a warning to all those who go against Putin,
    All hail mighty Putin. Someone, HELP ME!!

Priya-Darshi Some-rat My-hen-dried Maurya

One day, I will be free!
    Last edited by Samraat Mahendra Maurya; October 02, 2014 at 09:46 PM.
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

Well, we'll need some directions to your gulag...er...hotel. We'll impose another sanction on Putin and he'll release you. Probably.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Treize's Avatar Dux Limitis

Dear mister President,

Is your relationship with Ramzan Kadyrov merely professional or is there friendship going on?

Yours sincerely,

Treize
    Miss me yet?

Mr Putin, do you like Taylor Swift?
    Is this seriously question? Putin havingk no time to consider such pop thingk, especially annoyingly Amerikanski girl who dance scantily clad. This against Russia traditional value. She crime against humanity, which many people often accusing Putin of. Her music it trash. Here, let me showingk you real music:

It come from motherland Rossiya.

Quote Originally Posted by Samraat Mahendra Maurya View Post
    Putinator, if you could have a superpower, what would it be
    Great Soviet Union, of course, or at least recreate of this past glorious.

Taylor Swift = Girl
    Putin like male gender, therefore, incorrect

Putin not amuse. Prime Minister Modi find and handing you over. Now you in Putin clutches...in Siberia. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    Well, we'll need some directions to your gulag...er...hotel. We'll impose another sanction on Putin and he'll release you. Probably.
    Putin not bow to threat when sanction come for Crimea. This fake threatening. If West was seriously in sanction, they would stop buy natural gas and oil from Russia. This not happen, and GAZPROM still supply West nation like Germany with much naturally gas. Money speaking loudly than words.

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    Dear mister President,

Is your relationship with Ramzan Kadyrov merely professional or is there friendship going on?

Yours sincerely,

Treize

Putin uphold only professional relation with Head of Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov. He do the thing occasion that displease Putin, but he cooperate with Putin on many thing, include fight the terror such as plot against Sochi Olympic. However, Kadyrov should knowing that power he having conditionally on maintain good rapport with Moscow. Otherwise, any can be removing when interest and action go against will of Kremlin. So long he keeping in mind this, then we can continuing status quo and purely professionally relation.

Libertus

Mr. Putin:

Do you want to continue being the presidient still for many years or are you considering to take some time off soon and leave the presidency temporarily to your puppet Medvedev, for him to have the tiresome task of dealing with evil/fascist/immoral/homo/decadent Western countries?

Some people claim that you and Americanski Roma_Victrix who posts in other threads are friends. What do you want to say about this?

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

... more than friends; him and Diamat are....

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Libertus

... more than friends; him and Diamat are....
    See? Now Japanski Oda, who is celebrating very strange victory of Japan against Mother Russia, is even insinuating that you are the Americanski.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Well you see, Roma_Victrix and Diamat are both.......... to Putin

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Libertus

Well you see, Roma_Victrix and Diamat are both.......... to Putin
    Hmm...ok. It seems that you know a lot. Perhaps too much I guess, so beware of Siberia

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

What's your opinion about Turkey's rol in Syria?
    Veritas Temporis Filia

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Putin, any chance that you may give me a better lodge in Siberia? "Good" Internet is there, but i really need some shelter, the snows are pouring hard...
    Please help me,
    Address: 101 Death road, Putinopolis, Siberia

You cant find it on the normal web, it's location is deep in the deep web.
    Anyone, please help me!
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches