Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

What kind of video games you like Uncle Putin?

He likes strategy games, but with real countries instead.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    I like the Tetris. Also, I likings any video game that does not portrays Russia in bad light, or as bad guy. For the examples, Calls of Duties: Modern Warfares II. Is very slanderous, bad game for Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximinus Thrax View Post
    He likes strategy games, but with real countries instead.
    Very funny. You will love Siberia. Enjoy vacation.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

Mr President, is it true that Kim Jon-Un has stolen your wife because his fabulous hair-style proves him to be more virile than your own, diminished look?

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    I can answer that for him

Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Ybbon View Post
    Mr President, is it true that Kim Jon-Un has stolen your wife because his fabulous hair-style proves him to be more virile than your own, diminished look?
    Kim Jong Un...stealing my ex-wife? Excuse me for moment...I must laughing.

He may be supreme leader of hermit country, but let us see Kim Jong Un try to pick up on ladies outside North Korea, the ones who aren't threatened at gunpoint to respond kindly to his advances. Plus, Lyudmila 56 years old...does Kim like older ladies?

I think not. I think he virgin. I go balding yet my hair still sexier than his.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    I can answer that for him
    WHERE YOU FIND THIS GAME? Is amazing! I must has it. Looks much better than the Tetris. I can't waitings to show Medvedev...he will play this for hours with me...when we havings spare time of course.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Putin dono, I agree that you could easily round house kick Obama's head off however if you do not agree to my treaty and take your rightful place as lord of Sakhalin and Kuril then I will have to use my imported matchlocks to crush your puny empire.
    With respect Putin dono.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Would you really save Obama if he was drowning?

Also, what is your favorite sport besides hunting man?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Putin dono, I agree that you could easily round house kick Obama's head off however if you do not agree to my treaty and take your rightful place as lord of Sakhalin and Kuril then I will have to use my imported matchlocks to crush your puny empire.
    With respect Putin dono.
    This wrong century...I not Russian Tsar, therefore you cannot be Japanese daimyo. I am President Putin, hence you must beings...PRIME MINISTER SHINZO ABE! Oh Shinzo, you get Putin big times. Nicely done, had me for moment. Thought I was talkings to ghosts from 16th century.

Quote Originally Posted by brandbll View Post
    Would you really save Obama if he was drowning?

Also, what is your favorite sport besides hunting man?
    If American President Obama was drownink, I would perhaps extend hand but only on condition. With conditions. For instance, I much very like St. John in US Virgin Islands, in most tropical Caribbean Sea. Putin like very much...Putin take it. Da!

Naturally, mine favorites sporting is fishing. It very relaxing of a muscle, pleases to mind. One day Obama will almost drown in unfortunate accident not pre-planned by anyone, and Putin will fish happily in US Virgin Islands...with beauty virgins...much to displease of former wife! Da...is good life.

I like very much this islands of virgins. Putin must disappear to bathroom for five minutes, be back quickly.

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    drownink
    Only someone who knows his Russian would type it like that. I approve.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Only someone who knows his Russian would type it like that. I approve.

What you insinuatink here? That Putin not know his Russian? I am President of Russkiy Federatsiya. I AM RUSSIAN. Я русский. Ты глуп? Сейчас я очень зол на тебя. ...Oops, excuse me...I forgetting TWC rulez about speak English only. *Adjusts tie, stretches neck.*

You would doing well not to anger President further. He not in good mood today. He would be into much better moods if he was fishing, preferably in Caribbean...in Virgin Islands... *Sighs dreamily.* Of course, only for short timings during year, because I never truly leave my motherland Rossiya.

Soothsayer's Avatar Campidoctor

How often do you and Assad go golfing or whatever activity?
    I WON THIS BATTLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Soothsayer View Post
    How often do you and Assad go golfing or whatever activity?
    Assad he good fun. Great timings with him. He very busy, of course, putting down puny rebellion of ungrateful ingrates in Syria, so not very often. However, Putin make special effort at least once a year to playing the golf with Assad. You should see way he yells at incompetent caddies he take from rebel prisoner, then has them execute with gun to back of head soon after to get new one. He must has gone throughs about twenty caddies a year in these fashions! Is very funny...good times.

Hello Herr Putino.
    This is a question passed on from your closest military advisor.
    He says it is urgent.
    How many guitars do you wear?

Hello Mr. Putin, can you tell us where is the missing plane from Malaysia?

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

What do you feel has been your crowing achievement as President of The Russian Federation?
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Indefinitely Banned

Mr Putin how do you feel about the interwebs? I heard you believe that the CIA masterminded this to stir freedom of speech and ideals within russia?

Also my friend drew up a picture of a dream he was having, i fount it quite worrying? Do you have a thought police department?

Quote Originally Posted by The_King View Post
    Hello Herr Putino.
    This is a question passed on from your closest military advisor.
    He says it is urgent.
    How many guitars do you wear?
    Only one, yet I not very good, unfortunately. However, I master of piano and keyboards. For instance, I can plays Russia national anthem accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Condestável View Post
    Hello Mr. Putin, can you tell us where is the missing plane from Malaysia?
    This is most classified thing...but if you must know...yes...I has it.

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatiRex View Post
    What do you feel has been your crowing achievement as President of The Russian Federation?
    I would says bringing the Crimea back into Russian fold. This is great glorious achievement. Unfortunately, I have to hear Yanukovych yapping in ear like little dog. He should be careful...maybe he not last long...maybe he take vacation to Siberia to chill out for bit. Hah! He will certainly chilly there, I can tells you.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGB View Post
    Mr Putin how do you feel about the interwebs? I heard you believe that the CIA masterminded this to stir freedom of speech and ideals within russia?
    Internet have goods and bad side, but its origin is most clear as design of CIA to infiltrate Russia, first USSR, now Russian Federation. Is very clever on behalf of American, but Putin see through trickery. For that, I make sure Internet limited sensibly to Russians. They don't need accessing to sites which say untrue and partisan things against Russia.

Also my friend drew up a picture of a dream he was having, i fount it quite worrying? Do you have a thought police department?

This picture it clearly drawn by Ukrainian homosexuals who attacks and attempts to undermining good Russian values. For examples, look you at pink steamroller. Why color pink? Homosex, that's why. It show homosex Ukrainians killing Russians. It hostile and good excuses for Russia to just taking eastern Ukraine. Clearly it is plan by homosexual cabal government in Kiev to steamroll Russian minority in eastern Ukraine. Russia cannot sit idly by with great homosex threat like this!

To be honest, I cannot stop think about the homosex. Is disturbs Putin greatly. I must taking the shower, pray at Orthodox Cathedral after see this. Putin very confused with self.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Curse you Putin! It was my dastardly plan to defeat your goodness by pretending to be a feudal warlord and taking control of Sakhalin and Kuril!
    This isn't the last you'll see of me Putin!

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Curse you Putin! It was my dastardly plan to defeat your goodness by pretending to be a feudal warlord and taking control of Sakhalin and Kuril!
    This isn't the last you'll see of me Putin!
    Somehow I feel it not last time, either. Is just me? Or has Prime Minister Abe gone 'cuckoos for cocoa puffs' here? Perhaps beings American lapdog droves him crazy.

Is good to be ables to stretch and sigh and say I not puppet of American. Is shame same cannot be saying for Japan and many other nation. But Russia is too strongk, all it need is gas pipeline to EU. Ah...Angela Merkel...мой хороший друг...we like two pea in pods.