Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 93449505152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1212

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Quote Originally Posted by NorseThing View Post
    Dear Mr. President --- We in the USA have a tradition of pardoning a select few innocents before we consume vast quantities of the dear departed cousins in a Government sanctioned holiday we call Thanksgiving. Do you have any desire to implement such a holiday. For your reference:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...bama-s-n822951
    Nyet. It look a fun and good holidays for you in USA land, but we have no legitimately use for it in Russia Federation. Pardon turkey does tickle Putin funny bones and we Russia peoples havingk stronk senses of humors and admire of pageantry and showmanship. That beingk said, we not have stronk desire for consume the turkey as is USA traditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukiah View Post
    President Vladimir Putin,

I came upon this video. What do you think will happen to the US economy, and how would this affect Russia?
    I think it slightly slanderous against a President Trump, who dear friend of a mine. This what journalist do. They try to stir the troubles in the place they not exist or where journalist not belongingk, stick the beak where they are not wanted, so to speaking. USA is sovereign nation that make decision for self and currently it steered by President Trump, who unlike previously of presidents, make real overture to Russia Federations. I think it good for Russia. USA economy also stronkest in world in terms of nominally GDP. I think they do just fine for selves now and in long run. Rest of world still rely greatly on Amerika for the business and the trade.

I'm confused with the US's relationship with Russia. Are the US citizens cool being over there? You and Trump seem to get along, and yet the US imposed economic sanctions on Russia.
    This the action of previously president Obama and US Congress over Crimea and a Ukraine, despite Crimea choose in referendum election to be part of great Russia Federation. In my view, Luhansk People's Republic and Donetsk People's Republic are fight against oppressively the Ukraine government. Yet US Congressmen obstinately, like John McCainovich, in make the claim that this a invasion from a Russia. This falsely and so slander much. It make sanction illegitimate in my eye and I still persuading US governments to stop such.

And yes, it okay for US tourist to come visit a Russia. I invite warmly such guests for stay in nice hotels and see really the Russia hospitality, to see great sights and visit shopping district and museums. For instances, I have long-running the friendship with a Steven Seagal actor from Amerika.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...7289.jpg?w=960

I advise get good professionally taxi, though, and not go with rental car, since Russia road perhaps different from what US tourist can is expectingk. Many the people drive the differently here in a Russia Federation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGaxEk0eoc

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    What do you do when a pimp has an attitude?
    Then I pop it like it hot, pop it like it hot. See? Putin is a hip cat. I know the lingo of a street and of hip hops, with rapper such as Snoop Dog Dog.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I advise get good professionally taxi, though, and not go with rental car, since Russia road perhaps different from what US tourist can is expectingk. Many the people drive the differently here in a Russia Federation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGaxEk0eoc
    It's amazing how fast they drive on the snow. I don't think a professional taxi would be enough. Just walking around Red Square and Gorky Park would be enough for me.

How did your buddies develop such a large ICBM so quickly?
    Last edited by Ukiah; December 03, 2017 at 09:22 PM.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Mr. Putin, don't you mean Steven Seagalovich?

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

What is your favourite anime?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

БОСС(=BOSS). Only a boss president would be able to immerse himself in cold water like it was nothing.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Mr. Putin, where's Mrs. Putin?

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Does Mr Putin get 'schwifty'?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

What do you think are Russia's chances to make it through Group A of the 2018 World Cup?
    Will the foreign spectators be safe in Russia? I don't think your country is getting along with a lot of the European countries and the U.S.
    It's confusing because you seem to get along with Trump.

Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ's Avatar Yeah science!
    Civitate

That beingk said, we not have stronk desire for consume the turkey as is USA traditions.
    Allah be praised! - Erdoğan, The Great Turk and Sultan

And yes, it okay for US tourist to come visit a Russia. I invite warmly such guests for stay in nice hotels and see really the Russia hospitality, to see great sights and visit shopping district and museums. For instances, I have long-running the friendship with a Steven Seagal actor from Amerika.
    Mr. Putin, two questions. Why are you obsessed with Sochi, also how do you comment on your friend Steven Seagal punching John Leguizamo after he laughed at him, was it justified?
    Last edited by Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σω May 13, 2018 at 03:30 PM.
    "First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain

οὐκ ἦν μὲν ἐγώ, νῦν δ' εἰμί· τότε δ' ούκ ἔσομαι, ούδέ μοι μελήσει

How did your buddies develop such a large ICBM so quickly?

If you try make speculations and cast aspersion on Russia Federation for inner dealing of DPRK Northern Korea country then perhaps you do wisely to rephrasink such questions. It not in best interest of journalist to make wildly the untruth accusation at president of a Russia. I see you of truly intention in question.

That be said, USA presidents Donald Trump make great the progress in bringk the North Korea to table of a negotiate. This best for world in peace making and offer opportunity to bring relief to East Asia region, for all party involve, and that include Russia, but also a Japan, South Korea, and People Republic of a China (and its Taiwan). I would urge a Trump to reconsideringk much differently approach to Iran nation. Russia Federation upholdingk nuclear deal with Iran country, for best solution in worlds, as they maintain agree of low uranium of enrichment according to International Atomic Energy Agency finding of Iran sites. World is so fragile and such situation could break and make mess for region if not carefully. Da, in fact I make phone call to Presidents Donald Trump for moments. Excusing me for while...

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Mr. Putin, don't you mean Steven Seagalovich?

I make Russianization of Anglo name when I feel prefer it and at own time of choosing with discretion. Do not question Putin methods. Just be content with what I sayink and how I address the foreign of non-Russian peoples, include those I either like, dislike, or feel neutrally.

What is your favourite anime?
    I not havink time for such thingk, President Abe, you know this. I president of Russia Federation. Is seriously of business that now allow for invest time in watch the child program. Japan country is more than of welcome to share and distributing such entertainment media in a Russia Federation, though, so long it not violate the value and law of a Russia Federation. Some product of seemingly the underage girl from Japan have been known in past, which not welcome in Russian territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Mr. Putin, where's Mrs. Putin?

This not your business, Mr. Duke Nukem of Australia Outback land. Perhaps you would be wise not to poke and prod in such area you not have good fortune in doing. Personal and family life not of business or concern of any the person, especially not of foreign.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Does Mr Putin get 'schwifty'?
    Is this what a kid in hip place say this of days? I non-apologetically regret to informingk of you that I not hear of such absurdity in Russia Federation.

Slava bogu! Truly I fortunate and blessed in such a cases.

Quote Originally Posted by alien_ali View Post
    Mr. Putin, why are you ready to go for your ambitions? War? Forcible suppression of riots in your country? What else?
    This seriously of question, or you try to get soundbite out of Putin for news of media? Russia is land of rules of laws. Come to Russia, you see for self. Rioter is break of law. You break law, we break you, with a properly of litigation and court of trial. Da, Russia judge always ensuringk properly of justice is dispense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ View Post
    Allah be praised! - Erdoğan, The Great Turk and Sultan
    Bravo. Very cute, my Greek tovarisch. Now you havingk something of seriously to contributing to press conference? I of busy man. Perhaps I skip you next time and go to real journalist of next, who take seriously the opportunity to meet and speak with President of Russia Federation.

Mr. Putin, two questions. Why are you obsessed with Sochi, also how do you comment on your friend Steven Seagal punching John Leguizamo after he laughed at him, was it justified?
    It not my business to speak about encounter or legal proceed in other country, even if of distinguished friend like Mr. Seagal.

Sochi great place for a sporting event. In spare of time, of which I have so a little, it great to spread wings and make practice my hockey skill in game. Sochi great place for of businesses of opportunities too, and lovely of environment for invite the diplomat, ambassador, or head of a state of foreign a country to reside for stay and trip. Da, I proudly host a Prime Minster Narendra Modi of a India nation at Sochi for such talk.

Perhaps you come to Sochi and experience such a joy. I promise you, after just short stay you will not want leaving and will desire of to stay, to relax and have great vacation to shop and see sights as tourists. Perhaps you even decide to stay of permanently in Sochi and never of leave forever, which Russia Federation can providingk for you. Da, I even see to it that you have comfortably permanent the lodging. Perhaps I even inform Greek embassy on your behalf that you have decided never to leave Sochi and plan on stay...permanently. Is I am not so generously and graciously?

Patrician

A gift from Nihon to Rossiya.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Inauguration of Crimean Attorney General, circa 2013 colourized

Putin hugs a young supporter

Vladimir Putin using his Nen abilities

Putin with Red Army choir, circa 2016 colourized

Putin with one of his nieces

State Portrait of Shinzo Abe and his waifu Holo the Wolf Goddess

Portrait of the governor Yulia Tymoshenko

State portrait of Emperor Donald, shortly after being crowned in Constantinople

Mina Putin, daughter of Vladimir Putin

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

A gift from Nihon to Rossiya.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Inauguration of Crimean Attorney General, circa 2013 colourized

Putin hugs a young supporter

Vladimir Putin using his Nen abilities

Putin with Red Army choir, circa 2016 colourized

Putin with one of his nieces

State Portrait of Shinzo Abe and his waifu Holo the Wolf Goddess

Portrait of the governor Yulia Tymoshenko

State portrait of Emperor Donald, shortly after being crowned in Constantinople

Mina Putin, daughter of Vladimir Putin
    Putin accept such gift with graciously and thanking of you, Japan nation. Da, it most of wonderfully tribute in the animations forms for of children. In Rossiya we have many of such programs for kids and it way to share of cultures exchange.

Speak of gift, I havink birthday most recently on the October of 7th. I now 67 year of age, but still strong of bear form. Da, I go hike in beautifully country of Siberia right before a birthday of celebrate: https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/201...on-orig-am.cnn

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2...unds&auto=webp

Such a nature is truly gift to Putin, to have such beautifully country that now include wonderfully land of Crimea in glittering of Black Sea. Da, warm water port leadink to southern countries of Mediterranean is most preferably. Perhaps one day Ukraine stop be gangster state and accepting of political realities and of Putin tenure in offices.

Patrician

Y ah yu gay?

Y ah yu gay?

This not seriously suggestions. Perhaps Mr. President Abe of Japan nations havink too much of Nipponski Saki or Russia Vodka today. Perhaps he too tired and should go of bed. Perhaps he need rest and save strength for day ahead of negotiate with Russia Federation. Da, this wisely in moment now.

Patrician

Yes very sleepy, good night Putinski-sama sensei kun!
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; October 10, 2019 at 11:37 PM.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Вова привет. Ты что здесь делаешь? Ахуйеть. Пойдём бухать! Миша и Дима где?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Вова привет. Ты что здесь делаешь? Ахуйеть. Пойдём бухать! Миша и Дима где?
    привет. Hello to you Mr. Cookie.

Unfortunately, I havink busily schedule as president but have time for drink of vodka in meal, that is, with esteemed colleague close to president. I here to answer question of news reporter and inquiry of globally citizen who seek know of more the Russia Federation and about it leadership in world. President not have time to sit and do a drinking with every person of world, as much as that would be of desires it not possibly for one man. Speaking of a people, who this Misha and Dima you speaking? I not know them personally. It sound to me that you speak of author woman Lady Colin Campbell who adopt sons of names that same as these.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

People need to know. This is fake Putin, founded by the Soros foundation.

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

People need to know. This is fake Putin, founded by the Soros foundation.

Well, well, Mr. Cookie, perhaps you should be rethink current prank of jokink that you say now. It not amusing to president. I have busy of schedule as I sayink and have no time for playground game with a nonsense. Soros Foundation is welcoming to do the business in the Russia Federation so long as they follow law of nation. Otherwise, they have no connection to Kremlin or dignified office of presidencies. Perhaps you come to Russia Federation for guest visits and I show you how we conduct the business in fatherland home. Da, I show you most courteously. We Russia people love eat the pechenya cookie. Perhaps we have you on table as option for snack and chaser for vodka.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

If you try make speculations and cast aspersion on Russia Federation for inner dealing of DPRK Northern Korea country then perhaps you do wisely to rephrasink such questions. It not in best interest of journalist to make wildly the untruth accusation at president of a Russia. I see you of truly intention in question.

I didn't imply that you had anything to do with that ICBM development. I just assumed that you had an impressive intelligence agency. Since you have a closer relationship with North Korea, and your country literally touches the North Korean border, you'd have better access to information on that country than most of the other leaders do.
    Last edited by Ukiah; October 14, 2019 at 01:45 AM.