Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1035505152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1212

Thread: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Default Re: Ask me, President Vladimir Putin, a Question

Mr. President! It has been too long since we heard from you!

What is your opinion on Kim Kardashian leaving Kanye for Pete Davidson? It’s a matter of international importance that we know what the great Vladimir Putin knows on such gripping issues.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    Mr. President! It has been too long since we heard from you!

What is your opinion on Kim Kardashian leaving Kanye for Pete Davidson? It’s a matter of international importance that we know what the great Vladimir Putin knows on such gripping issues.

On host of issue one could humbly of present to President of Russia Federation since last of posting in the 2019 year, a issue that range from newly US president the Joe Biden, his policy and relations, to such topic like dear friend Dmitry Medvedev take office of Deputy Chairman of Russia Security Council and be of replaced by Mikhail Mishustin as Russia Prime Minister, you chose this...this issues of trivialities in Amerikanski celebrity life.

For to you I say it beneath dignities of such majestically offices such as president of largest territorially country on Earth to respond in kindly other than to sayink wishing most well the successfully businessmans Kanye West, who was of so closely with former president Donald Trump, and I lending of most graciously sympathies to Kanye in his difficulty time. Da, I raise glass of cognac to him.

As for this Pete, Son of David, I not have positively the opinions but will withhold them out of politely and because it beneath president to offer in such publicly the forums. I havink internally relation of Russia Federation to be of concern with, not American citizen who not currently to a visit of a Russia Federation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukiah View Post

I didn't imply that you had anything to do with that ICBM development. I just assumed that you had an impressive intelligence agency. Since you have a closer relationship with North Korea, and your country literally touches the North Korean border, you'd have better access to information on that country than most of the other leaders do.
    This is nothink but a highly speculate, that Russia Federation use intelligence service, which you rightly know as best in worlds, for nefariously on nation of friendlies. Russia Federation offer nothing but stronkest of friendly to Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK). We not havink to snoop and spy on such so internally that we know so detailed the informations on every of their defensively programs to defend against a hostile powers to their rightfully sovereignties. Da, you try and attempting to make suggest in more softer way on second posting, but still suggest such sensitively thing that not your businesses.

Might I remind you what happen to cookie friend who make such allegations of slanders most unpleasantly:

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post

Well, well, Mr. Cookie, perhaps you should be rethink current prank of jokink that you say now. It not amusing to president. I have busy of schedule as I sayink and have no time for playground game with a nonsense. Soros Foundation is welcoming to do the business in the Russia Federation so long as they follow law of nation. Otherwise, they have no connection to Kremlin or dignified office of presidencies. Perhaps you come to Russia Federation for guest visits and I show you how we conduct the business in fatherland home. Da, I show you most courteously. We Russia people love eat the pechenya cookie. Perhaps we have you on table as option for snack and chaser for vodka.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

I'm stopping by just to say that I miss you very much, my dear friend.

We had great times together

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Mr. President, what is your opinion about the new russian law, that allows only russian producers to call their sparkling wine "shampanskoye" in Russia, not for example french ones?

France in a fizz over Russia's champagne label law - BBC News
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia Iunia Bruti View Post
    Mr. President, what is your opinion about the new russian law, that allows only russian producers to call their sparkling wine "shampanskoye" in Russia, not for example french ones?

France in a fizz over Russia's champagne label law - BBC News

This is decently of questions, spasiba balshoyee. Putin proudly sign such a laws into the effect, in support of domestically industry, agriculturalist, and productively maker of shampanskoye who locate in a Russia Federations. Internally, we are ably to confirm qualities of product that cannot be said for all of foreign, even from vaunted historically such as the France nations. Da, the Frantsuzskiy Minister of a Agricultures can make complaint while sit in his comfortably governmentally office on a Paris streets, but he have no weight on matters of gravely importance or even trifle thing in a Moscow or other the place inside bordering of Russia. Frantsuzskiy maker of sparkle wine already comply with rightfully Russia law, including company Moët Hennessy, who put on bottle appropriately the label as require strictly by statute legislatively of Russia Federal Assembly.

Putin is most pleased to see that such privately interest observe a rules of law, despite rumbling in quarters of France governments who must appeal to constituently sensibility. Da, it all politically.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    I'm stopping by just to say that I miss you very much, my dear friend.

We had great times together

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Dearest of friend Mr. Formerly of Prime Ministers Silvio Berlusconi,

You have most gratefully and truthfully of friend in Putin and in Russia Federation, which have such good historically relation with a greatly nations of Italiya. We have greatly the respecting to you and diplomatically the overtures of friendliness to Russia you have making. On personally note, though, Putin simply enjoy presence of you and always have the fun of life joy when you a visit. I raise glass and a drink to you like old time. In way you most kindly understand, I cheer and saying "alla nostra salute"! I look forwardly to see you again, old friend, true ally, great leader and cavalier knight.

That man isn’t Silvio Berlusconi! It’s an imposter named Jeffrey “the Dude” Lebowski! He’s trying to steal your valuable secrets Mr. President!

Blog Entries

We are actually both

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

So then the question is: did Jeffrey Lebowski’s spirit hop into the body of Silvio Berlusconi or vice versa? Who is the host and who is the parasite?

Blog Entries

That's a fifty/fifty fusion, as it was meant to be since the beginning of times

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

That man isn’t Silvio Berlusconi! It’s an imposter named Jeffrey “the Dude” Lebowski! He’s trying to steal your valuable secrets Mr. President!
    Isn't he Paul Anka?

Maybe Putin used to listen to his songs secretly during the Cold War when Putin was a kid?

I have another question, President Putin. I assure you that it is not about North Korea's ICBMs this time... Who's really in charge of North Korea now?
    Last edited by Ukiah; December 10, 2021 at 05:06 AM.

Mr. G. G. Warriors, I most appreciatingly your concerns, but we at Kremlin have confirm officially the diplomatically cable from a Italy and secure phone line with a dearest of friend Silvio. He real deal, not imposter like you thinking. In fact, I have specially saved the privately number on the phones to ensuring it truly the figure I knowing. As you know, we having most talented of intelligence in worlds, so there not person who make a funny business on Putin with the prank calling, text, email, or a posting. Da, we know well in advance who is make post and where they doing it from. It added layer of securities most pleasingly to president.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukiah View Post
    I have another question, President Putin. I assure you that it is not about North Korea's ICBMs this time... Who's really in charge of North Korea now?
    This attempt at trick question to make light of graciously presence of president? This not seriously a question. World know who truly a supreme leader of Democratic People's Republic of Korea, it Kim Jong-un, the truly son of late Kim Jong-il. You would doing well to respect both Supreme Leader of a Northerly Korea and President of Russia Federation. It not wisely to poke and prod bear so the willingly, with no thought of repercussion.

Mr. President is known for his jokes, maybe he can throw couple of them here too?

Oh mighty President Putin! How LONG are you?

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Why does Silvio Berlusconi look like Putin's older brother?

This is just like that one Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Because great minds look alike

Patrician

CAT scans confirm this claim.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Almighty Vlad, I have a question of great importance.

What would I have to do to have the honor of riding your beautiful big beefy Russian body into battle?

Quote Originally Posted by EarthFlatter View Post
    Mr. President is known for his jokes, maybe he can throw couple of them here too?
    This is a place of forums for a question to president in most dignified of manner.

It is not a playgrounds for the funny games as you think.

However, I entertain one time with joke, tailor just for you, or maybe it not joke. Perhaps, since you of flat Earth theory in nickname of forum, Putin launch you into outer spaces to view globe from above atmospheres, where you will get clear idea of shape of worlds from such a lofty positions. Da, proudly cosmonaut of Russia Federation on space station show you around to new quarters. Perhaps you even like so much we keep you there of permanently, like they say in popularly song Hotel of California, to enjoy view like none other. Da, you can check out anytime you like, but never can you the leave stations of space explorations.

Oh mighty President Putin! How LONG are you?
    This not dignified of questions and openly of insulting to imperially the majesty of Russia Federation president office. Ask of question perhaps suited for presence of small children and babushka grandmotherly, but anything beyond that you cross line and perhaps have long word to side offstage with member of Presidential Security Service (SBP; Служба безопасности президента России). Da, perhaps you even have much longer word with such professionally the peoples in undisclosed locations where, slowly, you may learn value of speak more politely to those in such lofty of office above you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post

This is just like that one Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.
    Usually, I not very laugh or amuse at jokingly, but this I make exceptions. Da, Amerikanski movie film Twins by a directors Ivan Reitman made in a years 1988 and star Danny Devitovich and Arnold Schwarzenegger (wow, what name he have) have specially the place in Putin heart. Not all cinema outside Russia is the very qualities, but this film is a exceptionally. Sometime it truly feel like Silvio and I are like brother of other mother, just separate by distantly between a Italy and motherland Rossiya.

Almighty Vlad, I have a question of great importance.

What would I have to do to have the honor of riding your beautiful big beefy Russian body into battle?
    Firstly, you would have to of reporting yourself like explain above to a SBP Presidential Security Service, where they have detain you rightfully for questioning on matter. Da, this could take maybe few months, maybe few years, but afterwards you learn how ask properly of question instead of this thing you have unwisely chosen to share forever on Internet with world. Da, I most surely that you learn lesson quicker than month of time when we demonstrate to you serious scientifically medically lesson on how humanly bodies withstand severely a cold weathering and a electricity. You may be shocked to find how speedy you absorb new knowledges with properly of tutor and a training.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

What do you know about Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby?

Patrician

Why don't you just start WW3 already? I am getting bored.