Thread: Custome Battle Idea

Default Custome Battle Idea

Greetings my lords,

I had a small idea that i wanted to tell you about, this pertains to custom battles, i thought it would be cool that after you pick the factions for a custom battle, when you go to select the units for each faction there would be "X" amount of famous or well known general units or buqu units with the generals custome skin, so instead of just selecting a generals unit you could play as Gan Ning for the Sun clan or Cao cao for the Cao clan, i know there are already custome looking models for tge famous generals in campaign i just thought it would be cool to bring them to custome battle, kinda like how shogun 2 has it where you can pick a unique general or a generic general, i thought it would be cool to recreat a battle like have Lui Bei and Zhao Yun and zhang fei and guan yu general units vs cao cao and his retinue

Its just a thought though so if not able to i understand

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Custome Battle Idea

I remember this request being brought up before, and I think the issue is that, unlike in the campaign, the "officer" of hero units would not be the custom models. So while we can allow Zhang Fei's buqu to be used in custom battles, Zhang Fei himself would not be in the unit at all. It's an hardcoded limitation.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Default Re: Custome Battle Idea

oh ok i see what you are saying, darn that would of been cool