Thread: Are these units ingame?

Default Are these units ingame?

I've seen these units a couple times whenever I see Rusichi related topics though I don't recall seeing the units on the far left and right of the first pic and the greek units of the last pic. I have seen parts of these units used in a few mods though. So are these units actually ingame? Primarily the byzantine units in the last pic.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Are these units ingame?

The Russians look a bit like the Rostov Boyars and some of the mounted boyars of Novgorod. Similar faces and with partially similar garb. Judging from the Marka trademark, these maybe illustrations from some other source. I cannot help with the Byzantines, I had always the CBUR units installed. They certainly look good.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Yes they are...
    The 2nd picture shows Byzantine cataphracts created by Lance under the quidence of CBUR project.
    In order to have them in game you need to:
    Have Rusichi 1.0 + Rusichi 1.1 patch + the cataphracts mini patch.
    I am not sure though that the links you will find will work!
    EDIT: The link of the kataphractoi patch does not work!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; June 08, 2014 at 11:02 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

AnthoniusII, can you tell me where i can download that cataphract mini patch? I realy want to play with that byzantine models