Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Hyrule Total War - Installation Guide

Default Re: Hyrule Total War - Installation Guide

then maybe add it to instalation tutoriel to avoid people to instal on czetch or german version

Anyone know if Hyrule Historia missions are still available?

They no longer come with the game and the downloads seem to have been deleted.

DarkInterloper's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli View Post
    Anyone know if Hyrule Historia missions are still available?

They no longer come with the game and the downloads seem to have been deleted.
    They got removed due to being gigantic downloads with the cutscenes included- if you REALLY want to play the missions I've been updating the ancient age to gerudo wars with hd factions, and can provide a link, note however that they'll just be the actual missions (no cutscenes), and very well may be quite broken/buggy.
    If you want the files, I would ask to please wait until we've finished this next update so I can add the deku scrubs to mission 20.
    Last edited by DarkInterloper; April 21, 2017 at 06:26 PM.
    Balres Resdak, Balres Nofok.

LordWahu's Avatar Civis

You could do what was originally done with all the missions and add the cut scenes as a separate download. Just a thought.

DarkInterloper's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by LordWahu View Post
    You could do what was originally done with all the missions and add the cut scenes as a separate download. Just a thought.
    I don't have the cutscenes, and wouldn't bother neph about giving them to me, those files are really big compared to most of the game files.
    Balres Resdak, Balres Nofok.

Quote Originally Posted by LordWahu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkInterloper View Post
    I don't have the cutscenes, and wouldn't bother neph about giving them to me, those files are really big compared to most of the game files.
    I do like what LordWahu suggested.
    Make them an optional Download Separate from the main game and Missions. But one that will be incorporated into the game. Once installed.
    Also make sure it is stated, where every one can easily find it. That this Cutscene Addition is outdated. And not needed to play the game. And make sure it stated the Problem of Taking up a lot of space. And any other Pro/Cons.

A lot of people have voiced that they would like the cutscenes back. As well as the missions. Making them Separate Stand alone additions to HTW. Would be a good idea in my opinion.
    So the missions can be played with out the cutscenes.
    And the cutscenes can be watched with out playing the Missions. If you don't have the missions installed that is.

What are people's thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Eldren; April 25, 2017 at 02:59 PM.

I downloaded version 4.5 today. But version 4.5 part 1 and part 2 are being seen as version 4.4 part 2 while installing. Version 4.5 is full release, right?

I thought that maybe their names were just wrong, but mod didn't start. Solve this problem, please. Thanks ...
    Last edited by serkan86; June 11, 2017 at 10:23 AM.

So I've been having issues with this mod, to put it plainly I can't even start a campaign.

Basically when I get to the main menu everything looks fine, then I go to the race/nation selection in Freeform campaign but as soon as I click a race/nation the game locks up. The music continues playing, and the cursor can be moved but the game it self is locked up and I have to end it with task manager. Plus when I try out custom battles/quick battles it works fine but the troops do not carry banners and they have these giant circles floating over their heads with various symbols on them such as swords, shields, and crowns.

Does anyone know what the hell is wrong?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567