Thread: Resource Positioning

Default Resource Positioning

On the map, I have found that there are numerous resource items all over the map that are conflicting with terrain so that merchants can never actually utilize the resources. Should I go about correcting all of these on my own initiative or have y'all already fixed this in your unreleased version?

TZH

Deciphering The Zodiac - Check It Out!

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Resource Positioning

We haven't attended to it yet - these positions are still from the original RTW mod where it didn't matter as merchants were not available. I just have to get a quiet day and then use Geomod to correct it. The resources have to stay in the same regions: nearly all of them are being used as conditions in one form or the other.

descr_strat.txt

The above has been modified to fix the positions of 24 resources throughout the map which were blocked by terrain. I modified them manually and made sure they were in the same region id.

Too much time on my hands.. (more like I get ocd about problems)

Headache from staring at the screen.
    Last edited by Tan Zhi Han; April 06, 2014 at 11:08 PM.

Deciphering The Zodiac - Check It Out!

Gigantus's Avatar The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Modding Emeritus

Blog Entries

Thank you for your efforts, I will copy the resource section and compare it with the original one to make sure nothing slipped by. Much appreciated!