Thread: ChivTW: Patch 1.07 link

Default ChivTW: Patch 1.07 link

Hello, I recently tried to download the ChivTW Patch 1.07 and I seem to getting a very rather annoying error. The error is it keeps telling me that I'm downloading too fast and that I need to wait 57 seconds and try again later. I would be fine if that were the case, but I haven't downloaded anything from as i got the main game from moddb.com. So, I was wondering if it would be possible if someone would nice enough to post a link here for the patch as it seems if it's happening to me then it could very well be happening to everyone who goes there.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: ChivTW: Patch 1.07 link

Quote Originally Posted by Erogrim View Post
    Hello, I recently tried to download the ChivTW Patch 1.07 and I seem to getting a very rather annoying error. The error is it keeps telling me that I'm downloading too fast and that I need to wait 57 seconds and try again later. I would be fine if that were the case, but I haven't downloaded anything from as i got the main game from moddb.com. So, I was wondering if it would be possible if someone would nice enough to post a link here for the patch as it seems if it's happening to me then it could very well be happening to everyone who goes there.
    I didn't understand entirely, and i never ever heard about such an issue.
    Anyways, i just tried the Patch 1.07 dl (from TWC server) and it worked complete issue free.

Perhaps you look at a wrong place?
    The ChivTW dl-link thread is here.

Just in case somebody wants to upload ChivTW patch files to other dl-sources, ie. to offer them outside the TWC server: No problem from my side, when those threads are here in this ChivTW forum.
    # Anthropocene # not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA # Deforestation # Plastic Emission # The Blob # Uninhabitable Earth # Savest Place On Earth # ICAN # MIT study "Falsehoods Win"
    # "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth. Mind viruses of the Right: Religious fundamentalism, chauvinism, fascism and populism. Driven by arrogance and ignorance paired with reactionism.
    # "Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    # My Modding List # The Witcher 3 - LoreFriendlyTweaks - The lore way to play the game

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: ChivTW: Patch 1.07 link

And no, i'm not back to mod TW games, it was rather a random case that i surfed TWC and visited the ChivTW forum.
    # Anthropocene # not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA # Deforestation # Plastic Emission # The Blob # Uninhabitable Earth # Savest Place On Earth # ICAN # MIT study "Falsehoods Win"
    # "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth. Mind viruses of the Right: Religious fundamentalism, chauvinism, fascism and populism. Driven by arrogance and ignorance paired with reactionism.
    # "Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    # My Modding List # The Witcher 3 - LoreFriendlyTweaks - The lore way to play the game