Thread: ChivTW: Patch 1.07 link

Default ChivTW: Patch 1.07 link

Hello, I recently tried to download the ChivTW Patch 1.07 and I seem to getting a very rather annoying error. The error is it keeps telling me that I'm downloading too fast and that I need to wait 57 seconds and try again later. I would be fine if that were the case, but I haven't downloaded anything from as i got the main game from moddb.com. So, I was wondering if it would be possible if someone would nice enough to post a link here for the patch as it seems if it's happening to me then it could very well be happening to everyone who goes there.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: ChivTW: Patch 1.07 link

Quote Originally Posted by Erogrim View Post
    Hello, I recently tried to download the ChivTW Patch 1.07 and I seem to getting a very rather annoying error. The error is it keeps telling me that I'm downloading too fast and that I need to wait 57 seconds and try again later. I would be fine if that were the case, but I haven't downloaded anything from as i got the main game from moddb.com. So, I was wondering if it would be possible if someone would nice enough to post a link here for the patch as it seems if it's happening to me then it could very well be happening to everyone who goes there.
    I didn't understand entirely, and i never ever heard about such an issue.
    Anyways, i just tried the Patch 1.07 dl (from TWC server) and it worked complete issue free.

Perhaps you look at a wrong place?
    The ChivTW dl-link thread is here.

Just in case somebody wants to upload ChivTW patch files to other dl-sources, ie. to offer them outside the TWC server: No problem from my side, when those threads are here in this ChivTW forum.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: ChivTW: Patch 1.07 link

And no, i'm not back to mod TW games, it was rather a random case that i surfed TWC and visited the ChivTW forum.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.