Thread: Village with walls

Default Village with walls

Looking for a mod that gives the villages/towns walls or some kind of fortification wall like thing, i love playing as sparta but its lame that my ing capital cant have walls, and yes sparta never had walls but sparta never controlled all of eastern Mediterranean lands and were practically butt buddies with rome so your argument is invalid

Default Re: Village with walls

Sparta needs no walls, the walls of Sparta are the heroes of Sparta, but you do pose an interesting question, i hate how huge historical cities like Jerusalem and Syracuse are small villages that have no walls.
    Maybe this can be modded, but i swear, this province system implemented by CA is so annoying, its a idea, but it wasn't done properly which basically sums up what Rome 2 is, an idea.

The problem is, if you give Sparta walls, it suddenly becomes a port city on the battlemap...

Quote Originally Posted by Echo 418 View Post
    The problem is, if you give Sparta walls, it suddenly becomes a port city on the battlemap...
    you could just make sure its not a port city, i mean if you can mod it so that its a city i think you can make sure its not a port city

Quote Originally Posted by jjvooodoo View Post
    you could just make sure its not a port city, i mean if you can mod it so that its a city i think you can make sure its not a port city
    Walls are a simple value on capital settlement buildings, but there is an underlying map which determines which settlement gets which map. Adding a building with walls to the settlement influences the underlying map, however I do not know how to change it directly.