Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Regional Knight Orders for All - SS6.4 -- Updated 9/12/14

Ego123's Avatar Tiro
    Linz, Austria & Sighetu Marmatiei, Romania

Default Re: Regional Knight Orders for All - SS6.4 -- Updated 7/30/14

Thank you for answer,I love your mod's sow much because it is exactly what was missing in the original SS 6.4.The Bugfix Compilation whit that 2TPY is the king,is just wonderful for my,because I always wan't to play the original SS 6.4 on 2TPY whitout mods like SSHIP or HUBR,for that thank you sow much.

Default Re: Regional Knight Orders for All - SS6.4 -- Updated 4/30/14

can this mod compatible with Historical Improvement project?
    im still playing with 6.4+RKOFA. should i wait for SSHIP V9 OR no problem with SSHIP8.2+THIS MOD?[KONGLSIH SORRY]

Not in its current state, yeah as I said before SSHIP 9 will likely have something similar to this submod
    maybe after Titanium 1st release i might make a port of this for SSHIP.

i have quetion about crusader states templar/teutonic HQ pool

is this bug or work?

===in game===
    knight templar pool
    dismounted templar pool
    and... another knight templar/dismounte templar pool [lollolololol?]

knight templar pool
    dismounted templar pool
    knight templar pool
    dismounted templar pool

like this....lol

even rittierbrether also have two pool like templar headquter/HQ when play crusader states

but other faction only have each one of mount and dismounte knight order pool
    is this right? if it's right i think it should be change like other faction

http://cafe.daum.net/shogun/MB7/4461

Yes, you found a bug
    forgot to remove jerusalem faction from some entries that were for european factions.

recruit_pool "Knights Templar" 0.5 0.075 1 0 requires factions { england, scotland, france, denmark, norway, milan, venice, papal_states, sicily, poland, hungary, spain, aragon, portugal, hre, }

common pool

....and...

recruit_pool "Knights Templar" 1 0.10 2 1 requires factions { england, scotland, france, denmark, norway, milan, venice, papal_states, sicily, poland, hungary, jerusalem, spain, aragon, portugal, hre, } and event_counter worms_concordat 1

lol templar and ritterbrether have common pool and spcieal pool "BOTH" >XD

Default Re: Regional Knight Orders for All - SS6.4 -- Updated 8/13/14

Ops i forgot this.

why new Calatrava night have are sword not mace?
    i mean, montesa was have mace BOTH mount and dismount

and i really like that unit because they can win against late unit like ROYAL GUARD VS DISMOUNTE MONTES
    OR 3 ARMOR UP MOUNT MONTES CAN MATCH WITH LANCER LOL >:3

shxt wrong wrote, night -> knight >XD why thread can't fix reply?

Dunno, I didnt change anything there
    apparently SS devs made Mounted Montesa Knights have swords because they didnt have any Mounted Feudal Knight with maces.
    They do have swords stats but Plate armour Montesa Knights use the Imperial Knight model which has maces xD.
    Quick visual solution would be to change Imperial Knights for Chivalric Knights model

Later on i could make a mounted feudal knight with maces and change the stats.

What a great tutorial, made the mace armed mounted calatrava knights in few minutes xD.
    just need to make some test and etc to check everything is ok then update the textures and UI to properly display the calatrava cross (is practically same as montesa except is all red) and done

It's up
    Also made some new UI info images for ritterbruders which were using vanilla ones
    I'll make some custom UI icons and info images for the rest later, identifying them with the mini order cross used on buildings as well

BTW this update should be savegame compatible.

LOL I SEARCHED ABOUT 6.4 ORGINAL UNIT.TXT

MOUNTED MONTESA KNIGHT WAS REALLY ACTUALLY SWORD STATE WTF?

SKIN FAKE >XD

-another strage thing-
    when RR tweak,
    templar house+castle pool = double pool of templar confre knight

are you sure?

...well but confre knight not OP they have just mailed knight state + AP mace. even training cost same with Order Knight[1100 =[< 1100~1200]

i using RR tweak Because ST.lazaro knight also combinated with Confre knight in RR tweak....

and another problem of confree knight

i think confre knight must be back to "stable"

but not fuxking 5 tier tech 'king's stable'

because, now crusader state have no advantege about stable

its mean, when someone play with this mod, that guy will find there is only mounted sergent faction in stable tech lololololololololol

so, confre knight will good position with 2tier stable, only have max 1 and really slow recruit time - when upgarde stable tier, increase max slot and faster recruit pool turn[sorry konglish]

Default Re: Regional Knight Orders for All - SS6.4 -- Updated 8/14/14

you're right, I'll think about a good compromise, maybe as you say slightly improving replenishment pool with each stable level and maybe allow a second unit with the Templar's HQ

Starting at Knight's Stable with a rate of 0.05 progressing each stable level until it reaches King's Stable with default RR rate of 0.085

Default Re: Regional Knight Orders for All - SS6.4 -- Updated 8/14/14

I realized that i had forgotten to mod the banner xml file so every catholic faction displayed the Order banners, in the process I made some improvements on how the SMM applies the submod so now there's no need of a Non bugfix comp patch .

Also implemented Zeal's suggestion about Confrère Knights available with Knight's Stables and progressing replenishment rate with each subsequent stable level.
    They remain available as well with Templar major chapter house and HQs.

Mod updated

Default Re: Regional Knight Orders for All - SS6.4 -- Updated 8/18/14

ah........

i was writing about why teutonic order is so fuxking un logic and unreasonable penalty and no fuxking advantge

in there, new feedback also included

when i clicked upload new thread, internet said, "lol you are not login" <-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    and i login, check my 200%experience and logical report of teutonic unreasonable penalty and new feedback for you are....

GONE

F
    U
    C
    K

....SORRY
    ANYWAY TEUTONIC HAVE BIG PROBLEM IN SS. AND I KNOW ALL ABOUT TEUTONIC'S UNREASONBLE OF SS TEAM'S MISTAKES
    WHEN SATURDAY I WILL NEW WRITE "AGAIN" >

That sucks when it happens.

I recommend to always press "Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C" just before clicking the post button, specially after writing a text wall.

Some debrief about TO in this submod:

TO Chapter Houses, I know they have just like 40 years (5-10 in late era) of optimal use until the Inquisition event kicks in making them highly ineffective, but that's for representing that the TO, by then a faction on its own, is draining most of its men and resources to their own endeavour, is still better than not being able to get them any more like in vanilla SS, and also they give free upkeep slots.

Also I know there is this script that destroys all TO chapter houses for the HRE once the TO emerges, I thought I had disabled it in the BugfixComp...but just made it not refund the building costs ( oops), will be corrected in another addendum or v1.26. I do not edit it in this submod because I don't wanna mess with the campaign script here, as it brings more complications, but I can post how to do.

Historically the TO went from its beginning as a peaceful religious order to a military power house rivalling the Templars, then to the power hungry state in the Baltic until the last Grand Master finally converted into the Hereditary Duke of Prussia in the 16th C, creating the Hohenzollern dynasty.

So this penalty they have on other Orders Chapter Houses is primarily to represent the rivalries which existed between the Orders and their probable unwillingness to help the TO in the expansion of their State.

I dunno what other problems might be lying in TO faction (i've never really played with them) but I think that wouldn't pertain this submod and probably should be addressed in the Bugfix Compilation if they are indeed bugs or play breaking issues.

Hope to see your full post about the TO, cheers mate

i mean "teutonic faction issuxkiest ever faction in SS"

==
    I dunno what other problems might be lying in TO faction (i've never really played with them)
    yeah that is point, no one play suxkiest faction - teutonic order in SS
    ==

Summary

even they no their strong point/Own feature then Crusader state

any SS SUB MOD OR ANYONE NO REPORT THIS FACTION UNREASONABLE PENALTY[THEY GOT EVERY FACTION WEAK POINT]

1.no plate armor unit
    2.no good firepower unit
    3.no Top strong carvalry unit
    4.no Top strong infantry unit
    5.no good middle skill unit[purpose for main strength. not best unit]
    6.no good starting position
    7.no advantge when capture their nerby enemy factions[only west coast is hope]
    8.stupid SS team mistake of teutonic order castle techtree
    what the two slot of spear millta[IN FUXKING CASTLE] and few prussian/livonian + swordbrethern.........
    "ITS REALLY THAT'S ALL"[EVEN LOWER efficiency AND effectiveness then Crusader state !IN EVEN LATE AGE(1400~1500)] and many many other shxts

9.hardcore victory condition[it will fix when if i told thing are fix]

TEUTONIC ORDER ONLY ONE ADVANTGE, THAT IS NEW CHARCTER 'SLIGHTLY' INCREASE HAVE GOOD TREAIT WHEN THEY GET NEW MEMBER[LIKE POPE STATE]

I WANT YOU UPLOAD THIS IN SS FORUM AND MAKE DISCCUSION . PEOPLE MUST KNOW THAT...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast