Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: OFFICIAL: Battle Realism Mod {{Version2}}

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Battle Realism Mod {{Version2}}

I am actually working on the artillery issue as well.

Does this still work with the newest version of rise of the republic? I saw that the script included was for the older versions

I just tried out this mod and liked it other than the fact that firing drills are still in it. Have you thought about making an alternative version of the mod that removes them and utilizes the first three ranks firing at will instead. Many other BAI mods do this as it seems to work better for the AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Does this still work with the newest version of rise of the republic? I saw that the script included was for the older versions
    At the moment, No. It will be integrated (if all goes according to plan) in the next update (1.2).

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehead221 View Post
    I just tried out this mod and liked it other than the fact that firing drills are still in it. Have you thought about making an alternative version of the mod that removes them and utilizes the first three ranks firing at will instead. Many other BAI mods do this as it seems to work better for the AI.
    I have removed certain firing drills for specific units primarily because of the animation screws up the spacing.

When I tested it out I noticed line infantry and elites were still using firing drills. I prefer all units to use the fire at will style which can be seen in the Napoleonic Total War 3 mod for Napoleon Total War. Similar styles can be found in other mods for Empire Total War as well. Would it be possible to make a version that removes all firing drills and just utilizes the fire at will style?

hi, i have question, my units when running they look a bit like in slow mode on close zoom, when zoom out the start looking normal, i only have IS+this sub mod is this is case by the sub mod??

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Is this mod for Imperial Splendour & Imperial Splendour - Rise of the Republic?
    Leicestershire

Quote Originally Posted by roy64 View Post
    Is this mod for Imperial Splendour & Imperial Splendour - Rise of the Republic?
    It is only for IS 1700. starting version. I have played it for a long time.

roy64's Avatar Tiro

Ok thanks.
    Leicestershire

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678