Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL: Battle Realism Mod {{Version2}}

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Battle AI Tactical Enhancement {{BETA Version}}

That's the problem then.
    Strange, considering the custom battles have no issues.

This will be updated soon. However, compatibility with Hanover will be done last. Eventually, both submods will be part of the main mod and it will not longer be an issue.

That's good, I was wondering why they weren't in already, of they were considered "official submods."

The term 'official' denotes any submod made by or with full support of the IS Development team.

Unofficial mods will include;
    >Mods not specifically made for IS, but are compatible with IS
    >IS specific mods made by IS enthusiasts who wish to share their changes with the IS community. (this would include mods that are not consistent with IS philosophical approach)
    (i.e. reskinning the Prussian army to wear pink uniforms)

The reason why upcoming features are released as "beta" submods are to test them out before official release in the next update.
    Currently, I am testing a new campaign adjustment of the AI personality and Behavior. When the close door (free to join the testing group). beta testing is completed, I will open it up for public testing. It will also be an 'official' submod.

This mod removes the other maps in single player, anyone having the same problem? the maps that I can choose are only 1 v 1, I'm going to take a screenshot.

No need. When I updated some time ago, I left an aspect of my development.

Thank you for the quick reply, will you bring it back on the next update?

This makes for far more interesting battles, thanks!
    Gesaga him éac wordum, þæt híe sint wilcuman Deniga léodum

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Battle Realism Mod {{Version2}}

UPDATE
    Version 2.0 now available

Some odd odd things after using the submod pikestance, using units in tight formation just looks so much better so that's great but, line units seem to flee after 50ish casualties, the big thing is accuracy, its just crazy low, after a few battles in single player and campaign it was just better to charge the enemy.

15 rounds from line inf produce 30ish dead, which is 3000ish shots unless my maths be wrong. Cannons also fire too high missing most of the time, strangely enough the grapeshot shoots fine. ships are the same, after a full hour, the french fleet attacking me near India, they had a 2nd rate and two 3rd rates, the brit fleet was third rate and three fourth rates. The ships had hardly any damage, but it was quite easy to see the cannon balls were flying over the ship with only some hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Solar View Post
    Some odd odd things after using the submod pikestance, using units in tight formation just looks so much better so that's great but, line units seem to flee after 50ish casualties, the big thing is accuracy, its just crazy low, after a few battles in single player and campaign it was just better to charge the enemy.

15 rounds from line inf produce 30ish dead, which is 3000ish shots unless my maths be wrong. Cannons also fire too high missing most of the time, strangely enough the grapeshot shoots fine. ships are the same, after a full hour, the french fleet attacking me near India, they had a 2nd rate and two 3rd rates, the brit fleet was third rate and three fourth rates. The ships had hardly any damage, but it was quite easy to see the cannon balls were flying over the ship with only some hitting.
    Let me clear some things up about 18th century warfare. Despite the presence of muskets, it came down to cold hard steel. The musket would be notoriously inaccurate. It was a common French tactic to charge without firing a single shot straught at the enemy. Often the enemy after firing a few volley and noticing few casualties would often run before contact. The British would often wait until you were within close range before firing ensuring the inflict has much damaged. This mod goal is to achieve a similar game play consistent with the way battles were fought.

It isn't possible for you to predetermine the number of shots fired before the AI charges your lines. I thought I had resolve that problem, but it led to melee units dominating the battle field. I don't know if the muskets are that inaccurate. The AI is coded to pursue the best course for success. When I reduced the number of men in a unit, I had situations where Line infantry would march without firing into my lines. I have never been able to achieve this effect. There have been times when the AI would stand at maximum distances and when he would come in close.

If your men are sticking around losing 50 casualties my guess is that they are maximum distance, meaning your men are experiencing the shock of a loss of casualties. The Mod is a realism mod, so it is not designed for you to fight with 50- 50% losses. I had mounted units lose "3" (its not really 3 men) engage another mounted, and route off the map. This too is historically accurate.

In regards to naval, shooting on an unstable platform that is moving at a target that is also moving isn't easy. This is historically accurate. I am currently working on naval mod- Mostly in regards to morale and hull damage. I am limited to modding the casualties because that tends to cause ships to surrender and that was rare in large engagements.

The Mod is designed for 30+ units to be combat. Increasing the accuracy would cause faster routes making it too difficult to manage. 40 unit battles are something special. It is tough to be everywhere. Often a flank is compromised and I am forced to pull back. Generally, I am able to launch a counter offensive and win the battle. I fought a naval battle with 70+ ships. If I increase the accuracy this would be nearly impossible to play. Plus it is not historically accurate. I still need to make some adjustments as the the battles last a little too long.

I can totally understand on the musket front and Im totally for longer battles. Naval defiantly needs looking at, I've given up on the campaign atm as ship battles take wayyy wayyy to long. like an hour into a ten vs nine ship battle hardly any damage and at one point I was firing a broadside at point blank range from a 3rd rate into the back of a 2nd rate. Its like ships have deflector shields. and realistically you end up with a lot of little small ship battles where its 6 vs 5 or 1 vs 2 that you want over quickly, otherwise it gets boring.

This is my issue. I promised an update over a month ago. I have been working on it, but still have a lot to work out. It was far worse before the update.
    If you have any other feedback, please let me know.

I will do PS, thanks for the info

UPDATE

I have reworked the Naval Battles. Before battles were lasting too long. I have altered the numbers to have the battles occur more timely. However, this caused ships to surrender again. I have resolve that issue. However, I now have a "boarding" problem that I will work out. Apart from that, the battles actually look more realistic. I listed some of the changes in the OP. I will update sometime this week.

Thanks for your support

Rohi's Avatar Libertus

@PikeStance: Great work with this mod!
    This post is a dedicated review of your submod from the perspective of Portugal.

Brief introduction:

I'm fairly new to the Empire Total War forums. Although I've spent the last while playing the Third Age Mod and the MOS and DAC submods - which are all brilliant, by the way - I've spent a fair bit of time over at the Paradox forums with games like Hearts of Iron; Victoria; Crusader Kings, and; Europa Universalis. Having skipped all the hype for the Darthmod series, the first mod I played for ETW was the Minor Factions Revenge Mod by Itan. This is a highly under-rated mod. I was tempted to translate some of the files from Italian to English but it seems Itan has disappeared...

Following the MFR mod, I was looking at the Empire Realism Mod. Since the Empire Realism Mod lacks graphic and audio modifications, I was in the process of collecting music and graphic mod files to compile a quasi-mod in conjunction with the 'Empire Realism Mod'. However once I read you were combining some of the Empire Realism mod features with IS, I went for the IS version with your tactical commander submod. ... And wow, wow!! Great work!! You and your team are rejuvinating ETW! Congratulations!

As a point of clarification: I have not played IS on it's own, so my experience is limited to this submod.

Nevertheless, after about two weeks of playing your submod (TC_2.2.1b_v2) in between academic research, work, and personal commitments (oh, life!) I feel comfortable sharing some feedback.

Before I begin I think it's worth nothing that all of my games have been played with Portugal thus far. Considering Portugal's relative starting position I consider it a 'minor nation' in that it cannot withstand a concentrated attack against Lisbon and Goa early on. ... At least I can't. (Well, I've had a brief stint play Denmark, but more about that later)

First attempt (Portugal Hard/Hard Short Campaign)

During my first games on H/H settings I was attacked early on by Spain by around 1720. And if that wasn't enough, Spain was allied with Poland-Lithuania (PL). Even though I managed to defend against two of the Spanish attacks against Lisbon, by the third attack (~1720/25) PL was in the midst of launching a near-fullstack naval invasion in north Portugal.

That's right: Poland-Lithuania conducted a naval invasion of Portugal. Even though I was incredibly proud of my tactics with having defeated Spain - twice - they were mere Pyrrhic victories considering I had barely half a stack remaining and the militia from Lisbon are useless against Spanish Line Infantry, never-mind cavalry attacks.

I do admit that during the win-or-die battles against Spain the Portugese light infantry skirmishers became the game-winner. Not only are their 150 range and 'stealth' movement a deadly combination making them lethal snipers, their minimal upkeep is a major bonus! (upkeep = -200)

Second attempt (Portugal H/H Short Campaign):

My second attempt at H/H was somewhat more notable. In this game I was once again playing as Portugal and I found myself up against Spain. It's worth noting at this point that Spain has the tendency to offer New Mexico for Goa early on, and if Portugal refuses - Spain declares war. Since I was aware of this attempt at Spanish 'diplomacy' I decided to use some 'realpolitik'. In a brazen move I traded Goa to France for the French island in the Caribbean, north of Venezuela (south of the Pirate island), I forget the specific island name.

France accepted my offer, our relations improved and my trade increased. Considering France is Spain's closest ally, I figured this was a smart deal to keep Spain from declaring war on me. Even more, accepting the trade with France I was able to attack the Pirate strongholds and expand in the Caribbean. Things were going great, until...

... Somehow my luck ran out and Spain once again declared war on me. I think it's because I was expanding in the Caribbean. In any case, I was holding my own until I somehow managed to upset Mysore. Yes, even though I no longer owned Goa, I upset Mysore. I suspect when I blockaded one of Spain's trade routes, I was also blockading one of Mysore's...? This is really the only logical explanation considering Mysore's declaration of war against me was following a move to blockade one of Spain's trade routes.

Nevertheless, Mysore declared war on me but what did that matter, right? I mean, I no longer owned Goa and I was relatively safe in the Atlantic... Right? I mean, Mysore wasn't going to launch a FULLSTACK INVASION OF LISBON!? Which they did. Alas, Mysore's naval invasion of Lisbon caught me unprepared, and almost in direct unison with Spain's island invasion of my possession in the Caribbean: game over once again.

Third attempt (Portugal H/H Long Campaign - enabled settlement fortifications):

After my first two games I realized a very important lesson: I cannot survive the early game as Portugal in H/H without fortifications in Lisbon, this will give me the added defence I require to last the early game. Upon this realization, I edited the necessary files and voila I began another game as Portugal with the Hard/Hard settings. Fortunately in this game Britain honoured our alliance and it actually did something useful: it took Gibraltar.

This game was quite enjoyable. I guess you can say I 'turtled' in Goa and Lisbon. This seemed to be, strategically speaking, my only option to build up the necessary forces and infrastructure required for the late game. The closest settlements for me to attack in India were defended with Full Stacks and would require at least an extra half stack to cover my rear in Goa as I advanced. Moreover, by the end of the early game Morocco had a stack and a half, and to attack them would mean that I would need at least a half stack of elite troops with militia to defend against Spain.

In summary, even though the redcoats came to my aid (indirectly?) and took Gibraltar, by the mid game I was stuck: I focused too much on building up infrastructure and full stacks in Goa and Lisbon that by year 1735 or shortly after I was stuck and unable to advance. However I did not want to give up after working so hard to build up a solid army with a steady income. So, I looked at my objectives and... are you kidding me!?
    The objectives for the long campaign as Portugal were to control 20 regions in 200 turns... Not with this mod on H/H. At least not having spent the early game establishing the necessary economic infrastructure to support the military required to conquer regions protected with 2 full stacks. I'm looking at you Morocco.

Furthermore, having to face full stacks of insanely powerful Mysorian melee infantry early-on is a suicide scenario for Portugal.

Alas, I stopped this game around the haflwary mark and tried once more...

Fourth attempt (Portugal Normal/Normal Prestige Campaign - enabled settlement fortifications):

So here I am, it's currently 1772 and I'm doing fairly well. Although to 'win' the campaign I need to acquire the most prestige, I set a personal goal of 1,000 and I'm over 600 and it's highly probable that I will jump to 1,000 shortly. After a lengthy war with Maratha during the 1760s, I managed to ally with the Mughals and waited until Maratha was depleted and then struck their region just north of Goa with a full stack (the East India Infantrymen were remarkable!). Recently, in the late 1760s, The United Provinces were knocked out of the game. This left Sri Lanka (Kandi?) easy pickings. Since I have a healthy economy I sent a full stack to take over the wealthy island of Sri Lanka having met about half a dozen rebel units. It is now 1772 as I've said, and that full stack from Sri Lank has returned to be reinforced and is ready to attack Mysore... Fortunately Mysore's army is nearly depleting from a lengthy war against the Mughals. I would be attacking their province now if it weren't for this lengthy update

FYI: I think I've 'rigged' this game because around turn 1710 or so, I acquired a trade agreement with Spain and gave them indefinite access to my territory. It's quite funny considering that even though Gibralter was taken by Morocco, and while there is a giant Morocco stack in Gibralter, and another Morocco full stack (or two?) in Tangiers, Spain has kept 1 full stack and two 3/4 stacks just outside of Lisbon... Waiting for what, I'm not sure. This has been the scenario for roughly twenty turns: Morocco is sitting in Gibralter with a full-stack while an empy Madrid (except for the garrison militia) sits in lurking in the distance. Meanwhile, Spain piles stacks around Lisbon - even though I have a full stack of elite infantry (and my fort) to protect Lisbon

Here are some screenshots:

Spoiler for SCREENSHOT: Government tab with my income details. Note, I am a Republic. I had a revolution around 1730 or so.

Spoiler for SCREENSHOT: Prestige tab with my rank... I'm 9th, between Ottomans and Prussia. My Prestige is nearly non existent due to lack of naval battles. I have 3 Universities with a focus on philosophy techs. My military campaigns have been recent ones in India.

Spoiler for SCREENSHOT: My economy is incredible because of the ivory trade! [COLOR=#ff0000
    Note: I'm making ~1,000/turn because of uninterrupted trade with France and Spain.[/COLOR] Also keep in mind that my trade with Britain is also significant, although the trade route is currently blockaded by one of Britain's enemies. Also I've sat nearly uninterrupted during the entire game on the West Coast of Africa. Ivory is quite lucrative. I have 3 Gallies + 4 India trade ships on two separate trade nodes, plus some extra 6th and 5th level gun ships.]Dropbox Link: Portugal 1772 | Normal/Normal Settings | Prestige Campaign | Image: Economy Tab

Some final thoughts:

Portuguese skirmishers
    with 150 range are deadly! In my first few games where I fought Spain I learned to use the Skirmishers to a deadly advantage whereby I sent a few units to flank the Spanish lines and pick off the Spanish elite troops, and the general. The one time it backfired was when I picked off the cavalry and they got mad and charged me... The entire unit of Skirmishers ran away as soon as the cavalry hit.

Goa - considering the recruitment of East India Company infantrymen is restricted, perhaps increasing the size of Goa will make Portugal more balanced in India? Since Goa is restricted to 2 building spots (as opposed to 4 or 5) the player is forced to conquer another Indian territory in order to recruit better infantry, ie East India Company Grenadiers... Yet in order to conquer another territory the player has to do so with a near entire army of Indian militia (and a half-dozen East India Compan Infantry).

Also, if possible Goa should also produce rice - this is historically accurate in addition to the Tea plantation. Although I doubt this is possible due to game mechanics and map limitations.

Note: Sri Lanka (Kandi?) has a larger city than Goa (4 or 5 spots) giving the United Provinces a better recruitment opportunity in India.

Another port in Portugal - Considering the Portugese were known for sailing the great oceans (in addition to fishing) I suggest giving Portugal another port. I'm not sure if it was this mod or the original game, although I vaguely recall Portugal having the opportunity to build another port. I'm not usre if this actually happened or not. Regardless, another port for Portugal is historically accurate, and gives the player a 'fighting chance'.

If not another port, then perhaps increase Portugal's ability to build Gallies or India trade ships. I think this is fair, considering Spain's ridiculoulsy powerful military, and the steep opposition Portugal is faced with in India.

More realistic campaign victory conditions for Portugal and perhaps other 'minor' nations as well..!
    Considering the above discussion I do not think it's possible for Portugal to win a campaign on the harder settings, especially with this submod, and especially if the battles are fought on the battle map. This submod makes the game incredibly more realistic therefore perhaps more 'realistic' victory conditions are in order? For instance, for the 'short campaign' I suggest giving Portugal a target of 5 territories and for the long campaign 10 maximum. If not, if the current victory conditions are in order then perhaps give the option of 4 turns per year...?
    Frankly I'm not it's realistic for Portugal to go conquering in the Caribbean in the 1700s (as stated in their victory conditions)... Although, fighting in India is probably more realistic and therefore the above adjustments to Goa might need to be looked at?
    Heck, just fighting a two full-stack Morocco when Spain is lurking down your neck is a challenge in itself.

Mysore melee infantry at ~30!? During one of my games (out of the 3 I lost), I remember fighting Mysore on Hard battle AI. They were invading Goa. In short, I replayed the battle about 5 times and each time the Mysore regular melee infantry ripped through my men like a knife through butter. This was early on, so I did not yet have an opportunity to research the top-tier bayonet tech. Nevertheless, if this is the way this mod is supposed to function then seriously it is necessary to give Portugal one of the above 'fixes' (settlement fort, better recruitment options, etc) in order to survive.

Finally, I've noticed the Imperial Splendour team is looking for modding help. I am willing to review various victory conditions and edit them as necessary if this is a task the team wants done. I've been playing around with the ESF Editor and the PackFile Manager when making minor modifications on my own. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

My previous modding experience concerns Paradox games (HOI2/3 etc), however having fooled around a bit with the ETW files and considering the modding manuals and tools that are available, it seems finding the 'free time' is more challenging then the work itself.

... When I'm playing with Portugal now, I plan on playing around with Denmark soon. Hopefull I can add some beneficial feedback with Denmark.

I hope this lengthy post helps your team out PikeStance!! You and your team are doing incredible work!!
    Thank-you for this great mod!

This is great!
    Would you like to join my CAI Beta Testing?
    You do not have enough posts to join yet, but I can PM you the details.

I can use this kind of feedback!
    Ironically, I have been playing Portugal as well. I also moved on to Denmark

I share more when I have time...

[edit: Yes we could use someone to re-write the objectives for sure. If you like modding startpos and deb files we could use you. ]
    Last edited by PikeStance; April 16, 2015 at 05:14 AM.

Rohi's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    This is great!
    Would you like to join my CAI Beta Testing?
    You do not have enough posts to join yet, but I can PM you the details.

I can use this kind of feedback!
    Ironically, I have been playing Portugal as well. I also moved on to Denmark

I share more when I have time...

[edit: Yes we could use someone to re-write the objectives for sure. If you like modding startpos and deb files we could use you. ]
    First of all, I am trying to check these forums everyday. To be honest, I've been following TWCenter for years now, however I have not found anything useful to contribute until now. In his case, I'm sure I will reach the necessary posts required to join the Beta Testing considering I am thoroughly enjoying the re-playability and challenge of this mod.
    Iin response to your offer to become a Beta Tester: I've been using this mod to clear my mind when I'm not buried reading academic journal articles In this case I'd be delighted to Beta Test!

Oh, and here's another update from the Portugal game: played for about 1.5hrs this afternoon and it was the first time I've ever experienced turn lag. The turn was around year 1773. As opposed to the lag typically experienced with the Turkey AI turn in Darthmod, Russia was the faction producing the lag... It was nearly 5 minutes! Notably: Russia had just taken Anatolia/Ankara (not sure the exact in-game region name) from Turkey.

The lag cleared up after a few turns... And then, around year 1775 Poland-Lithuania started producing major lag following their destruction of Austria. I'm not sure what's causing this. The details from the game are the same as above.

My PC specs are as follows:
    Processor: Intel i7 2.4GHz
    RAM: 6GB
    System: 64bit Win8.1
    Disk: 500GB with over 50GB free space on drive where ETW is installed
    (ASUS Laptop)
    Video Card is built in, however it plays the game smoothly with high level graphics. I've also had full-stack battles without any lag so my machine can handle a fair bit of work.

Anyways, I doubt a graphic card has anything to do with turn lag. Considering I'm running with a fairly fast processor and plenty of RAM, I'm not sure the reason for the turn lag. Nevertheless I think the lag is worth reporting.

Interestingly, I was making nearly 10k per turn as Portugal by 1775 with nearly all techs researched (except the metal-based industry ones) and the following regions: Lisbon, Goa, the territory north of Goa, Mysore, and Sri Lanka (Kandi?). I have combined about 3 full stacks of ships (Incl trade ships), and 3 full stacks for my military... With 10k pumping each turn, I'd say Portugal's finally a beast and I met my personal objective.

Keep this in mind: it's taken me over half a game to turn Portugal into a faction capable to becoming a 'conqueror' - yet by this time I'm up against behemoths like the Mughals, Russia, France, etc.

Another interesting point: I've considering modding this game to give Portugal access to more trade ships early. I think this might be more realistic. The only downside to this is that it might make Portugal way too wealthy near the end game.

Another point worth mentioning: I have no access to the metal-industry techs because of the regions I've conquered do not have towns with this facility.

My advice for Portugal in this mod: settle down on at least two trade nodes of ivory as fast as possible, maxing out all possible trade ships. Then, trade with the biggest economies and maintain good relations throughout the game and most importantly, be patient...

Finally, regarding Denmark: Following the turn lag this afternoon I closed the game and moved to Denmark. One thing I noticed initially is the upkeep for units. Considering the potential for two theaters of war (Sweden/Prussia) in the early stages of the game it will get costly quite soon to maintain an army, which means all of those building upgrades will have to wait. Additionally, where's the Danish navy? When I access the unit lists I notice only 3 ships starting off with no trade ships. This seems like a handicap, does it not? I admit I'm not too familiar with the size of the Danish navy in 1700, but considering the fact the Danes have possession of Iceland one would suspect they had something more than a sloop, a brig, and a (I think) a 6th rate (?). Also, the geographic position of Denmark naturally suggests they'd be naval contender early on. Heck, that navy might be the only thing saving them from an early rush by both Sweden and Prussia.

Might be starting next game as Hannover as a direct consequence of the high upkeep for Danish infantry during the initial game. You see, I just did a test and I can already see Hannover becoming a beast. Here's why Hannover has the potential to become quite powerful: their Freikorps infantry have less than 200 upkeep which is remarkable for the early game, regardless of their strengths/weaknesses. Additionally, with their land borders to numerous wealthy states (Denmark, Westphalia, and I think Prussia and Saxony) Hannover is also able to obtain sea trade agreements with a few majors early on such as Great Britain, France, Russia, and (my favourite) the Mughals. When you combine the land trade routes in addition to the sea trade routes, Hannover becomes a fairly wealthy faction.

From this test: in turn one I had Hannover producing over 4000 (possibly over 5K) in revenue and I hadn't even hit 'end turn'. Now, consider Hannover's one region producing 5k at turn 1, compared with Denmark's lengthy borders, high unit upkeep, and poor revenue at the start of game. Hence why I am hesitant to play Denmark.

Considering Hannover's early wealth potential, and their low upkeep for the Freikorps infantry (under 200/turn) Hannover is suited to build up an early trade fleet and earn enough income to seriously become a major threat. Once again, because of the high revenue potential early on and the low upkeep for infantry Hannover is suited to maintain a full stack in its main region for defence (build fortifications if one is so inclined) and focus on building a navy until the max number of trade ships are trading down in West Africa or SE Asia.

Therefore, with all of this said about Hannover I think this might be my next faction because I have a feeling if I play as Denmark it will become a sad story - perhaps even reminiscent of Hamlet

I will keep you guys updated as I progress.

Bonjour, je suis français, et je ne parle pas anglais.
    CECI dit, je suis un fan des TOTAL WAR .
    Grand merci aux équipes indépendante qui améliorent le réalisme de ces jeux , merci à l'équipe d'impérial splendour .
    empire et napoléon total war sont à mon sens une véritable expérience intéressante , qui méritent une deuxième version avec les moteur inovateur de rome et attilla .
    je me surprend même à revoir mon histoire de france ,la sourie dans une main et le livre d'histoire dans l'autre main .
    je compare même vos idées avec les faits historiques . Je regrette de n'être pas plus douer en informatique , j'ai tellement d'idée à partager ,
    que je me sent frustrer de ne pas pouvoir participer à vos corrections réaliste et historique des total war .
    Croyez vous , que dans un proche avenir , "Créative assembly" ou vous même puissiez améliorer les maps de bataille de campagne ( au lieux d'une map d'une plaine avec un cours d'eau et un pont ,ou une map de quelque colline et une ville )que les map soit plus tactique :mixant les cours d'eau , ville , vallée , pont , forêt dans la même map .
    par exemple quelle difficultée avait il de ne pas pouvoir retrouver les maps bataille multijoueur , dans les map bataille campagne .
    Pourquoi après l'expèrience de la possible personnalisation des unitées et des drapeaux de shogune 2 en multijoueur , ne serait il pas avantageux d'introduire ce système dans la campagne des nouvelles version empire 2 TWet napoléon 2 TW ?! si il est tenté de croire à cette espoir .
    J'ai bien d'autre question et d'idée , mais ...
    Merci , donc , à vous tous.: Langue:

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

Il est interdit dans les règles du forum (Total War Center ToS) d'écrire dans une autre langue que l'anglais, sauf dans les sujets clairement dédiés à une langue étrangère.
    Pour les personnes ne maîtrisant pas la langue de Shakespeare, je ne peux que conseiller de visiter le site Mundus Bellicus qui est, lui, écrit dans la langue de Molière
    Il y a même un sous-forum pour Imperial Splendour.

TWC ToS forbid to write in another language than English in the forum, apart dedicated threads.
    For people who doesn't speak English (the language of Shakespeare), I can only advise them to visit Mundus Bellicus, a site in French (the language of Molière).
    You will even find a subforum dedicated to Imperial Splendour.

About battle maps, this is not exactly the right thread.
    We are limited by game engine. So, it is impossible to add custom battlemap in the campaign.
    Last edited by wangrin; May 24, 2015 at 03:01 PM.

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast