Thread: Siege defence

Default Siege defence

First of all I really like your mod, but there is one thing keeping me off enjoying it completely or maybe I missed sth.
    I'm playing the IS_211b version (both patches installed) as Prussia. I conquered Prague by demanding the surrender of the garrison and they capitulated. The city allready had a fortification level II and now tje Austrians are trying to tack it back. They advanced towards the city and layed siege, during the next turn they attacked (so no interception) and after I clicked the "fight" button, it was a normal land battle map. Both armies, mine and the enemy, arent fullstack (if this has anything to do with the decision if fort or land battle), is it intended that there are no siege battles? If so I wonder why its possible to build fortifications, especially regarding the amount of money they cost.

Default Re: Siege defence

Quote Originally Posted by Rheinländer View Post
    First of all I really like your mod, but there is one thing keeping me off enjoying it completely or maybe I missed sth.
    I'm playing the IS_211b version (both patches installed) as Prussia. I conquered Prague by demanding the surrender of the garrison and they capitulated. The city allready had a fortification level II and now tje Austrians are trying to tack it back. They advanced towards the city and layed siege, during the next turn they attacked (so no interception) and after I clicked the "fight" button, it was a normal land battle map. Both armies, mine and the enemy, arent fullstack (if this has anything to do with the decision if fort or land battle), is it intended that there are no siege battles? If so I wonder why its possible to build fortifications, especially regarding the amount of money they cost.
    Yup, forts are removed. If you want to enabled them, try this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-forts-in-I-S