Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: [Official Submod] Historical Legions

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Official Submod] Historical Legions

Quote Originally Posted by kruma View Post
    Guys, is this mod compatible now with the DeI 1.0 release?
    This one no longer supported. Use the Caesar's Legions mood I do. It's stickied with the other official submods. It works with 1.0, just the stats are a little off on the units.

WHY WHY WHY ???!!!
    it was one of the best sub-mods for DEI. Pls make it compatible .

Quote Originally Posted by NiKuTa View Post
    WHY WHY WHY ???!!!
    it was one of the best sub-mods for DEI. Pls make it compatible .
    This submod was discontinued awhile back. I updated the original Caesar's Legions by Franky235 that this submod was based off of & uploaded it here. Dresden contacted me after & stickied my updated Caesar's Legions as the new official submod. It's stickied at the top of the submod section with the other Official Submods. It's funny compatible with 1.0 except for the unit starts haven't been updated since I think 0.96g or somewhere around that revision. Unless they changed the generic legion stats in 1.0 then my starts should still be the same. Check it out as I've added a lot of new features. Totally redone AOR system as well as unit abilities & a lot of other stuff. Currently I'm working on redoing everything from scratch including porting over the Roma Surrectum II mod shields & AOR system from Rome Total War. I've also been doing a lot of custom textures for the units themselves, Centurions, all kinds of good stuff dude. Here's the link

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...red-for-EE-DEI

OK, but the unit stats are the most important part in mod and in game. this mod add new great look historical legions, and other staff but unit stats are from DeI 096. In DeI 101 unit stats are changed. Whole combat system in changed/redesign.

OK, but the unit stats are the most important part in mod and in game. this mod add new great look historical legions, and other staff but unit stats are from DeI 096. In DeI 101 unit stats are changed. Whole combat system in changed/redesign.
    True but I'm focusing right now on creating all my new legions because once they're done I'm replacing the current mod with an entire new version made from scratch that will have everything update

Thx. I'm glad that someone make this great mod. I will have to wait for full mod. Thx for your work.

Thx. I'm glad that someone make this great mod. I will have to wait for full mod. Thx for your work.
    Your welcome

Gaivs Jvlivs Caesar's Avatar Libertus
    Sofia, Bulgaria (Province Moesia Superior)

Quote Originally Posted by XIIICaesar View Post
    True but I'm focusing right now on creating all my new legions because once they're done I'm replacing the current mod with an entire new version made from scratch that will have everything update

Hey, brother how is it going?.... Anywhere close to those updated historical legions?DeI went up to an entirely new universe with the latest 1.05c and 1.05d releases... legionaries now have shieldwall formation and deadliness perk.... and it's told that within month or two there will be even 1.1 version with some badass look and changes over tactical formations and battle mechanics... making the romans entirely and historically actual monster.Is it possible to update the mod to 1.05c atlest so the introduced battle mechanics there which i mentioned could take effect on the historical legionaires.Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Gaivs Jvlivs Caesar View Post
    Hey, brother how is it going?.... Anywhere close to those updated historical legions?DeI went up to an entirely new universe with the latest 1.05c and 1.05d releases... legionaries now have shieldwall formation and deadliness perk.... and it's told that within month or two there will be even 1.1 version with some badass look and changes over tactical formations and battle mechanics... making the romans entirely and historically actual monster.Is it possible to update the mod to 1.05c atlest so the introduced battle mechanics there which i mentioned could take effect on the historical legionaires.Thanks in advance
    Check my submod thread HERE.

Closing this - Mod can be found here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2015-UPDATE***

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----