Thread: Shogun 2 TW unit voice assignment? Flag pole and banner?

Icon5 Shogun 2 TW unit voice assignment? Flag pole and banner?

1. Hi all, I'm working on a boshin-era mod for shogun 2 and I've searched online high and low for any guides or info on how unit sounds (voices) are assigned to units. I can't figure it out...I have the latest PFM and the Assembly kit etc, my mod is working well so far...but I can't seem to use a specific voice type (American marines in this case) and assign it to another unit? Could anyone explain how this is done or if it's even possible? short of renaming and copy-pasting the actual mp3 voice files (yes lol the hundreds and hundreds of 'em)

2. I've been reading up on how to import a custom 3d model into shogun 2....So I figured it wouldn't be that difficult to create a flagpole....My issue here is the flag logic file and how to create an alternative to the already present Japanese-styled flags...yes I basically mean a "european" style flag from NTW or Empire tw...I have both games on my HDD aswell so I could copy/paste import/export whatever I need...has anyone had any success in creating new/custom flags for Shogun 2 TW? or has anyone seen any custom ones? I don't just mean a texture file replacement....I mean a new type of flag. In this case, a european style one.... Thanks in advance all!

Default Re: Shogun 2 TW unit voice assignment? Flag pole and banner?

/bump anyone?

Lugie's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Shogun 2 TW unit voice assignment? Flag pole and banner?

Check This Link