Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Where Eagles Fly 3.0 - The 1792 Edition

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Default Re: Where Eagles Fly 3.0 - The 1792 Edition

Heh don't worry, as you can see this board isn't exactly very active anymore either. Though given the time of year it's not a surprise, finals season has always put a damper on IH activity in previous years as well, and with more & more of us going to college I don't see that changing until May-ish. Which, certainly not by coincidence, is also what I'm aiming for the start of the next WEF, where hopefully we'll be a lot more active.

On that note, would y'all like to start the creative writing process for the next WEF so we can get it up by June? Since we do have more years to cover than we did last time, and it might get activity in here up a bit. We'll of course keep 1792 going until next Friday, and I have plans for a different IH to chew up the rest of this month into early May to occupy any interested parties while we're working on the next iteration.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

I think the LOTUS is in Ohio now, if you want to unleash the Indians soon.

Although I kind of want to see if some tribes can be placated without bloodshed.

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

I'll give you guys some time to work out any plans you might have to secure as many Indians' allegiance as possible before proceeding with the attacks.

Also, I'd like to repeat the question I asked earlier:
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Goldwater View Post
    would y'all like to start the creative writing process for the next WEF so we can get it up by June? Since we do have more years to cover than we did last time, and it might get activity in here up a bit. We'll of course keep 1792 going until next Friday, and I have plans for a different IH to chew up the rest of this month into early May to occupy any interested parties while we're working on the next iteration.
    Last edited by Barry Goldwater; April 05, 2014 at 05:46 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456