Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878103118119120121122123124125126127128
Results 2,541 to 2,547 of 2547

Thread: Screenshot Thread

Default Re: Screenshot Thread

I've put images from this thread into loadscreens for the game: Screenshot loadscreens. If you posted in this thread within the last ten pages, there's a chance your screenshots are in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    I am currently 100 turns into a Roma campaign and I too resolved not to recruit any slinger or bow units. It has been a very fun campaign playing like this. It adds an urgency to the attack, especially if the enemy is fielding Baleric slingers.
    Don't missile units have like 4 ammo in DeI? I usually just ignore them because they run out of ammo in like a minute.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 16, 2022 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Clean-up

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

No, even javelins have more. Bows are 15 and slings are 20. With buffs you can almost double it. Missile units are good when used properly, Media Atropatene can literally send moving walls of arrows toward enemy lines Also probably best to join Discord, pretty much nobody is using TWC anymore while on Discord you get previews, lots of people talking and sharing stuff, current mod development and submod development etc.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Also probably best to join Discord, pretty much nobody is using TWC anymore while on Discord you get previews, lots of people talking and sharing stuff, current mod development and submod development etc.
    Sorry to hear that. I tried the Discord and everyone was just goofing off and it was impossible to get answers. Forums are slow moving and feel better suited for the purpose.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes, forums are a lot better and I dont like discord at all but its just where things have moved now.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Yes, forums are a lot better and I dont like discord at all but its just where things have moved now.
    You've even skipped information about 1.3 being put on-line
    congratulations, anyway!
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    You've even skipped information about 1.3 being put on-line
    congratulations, anyway!
    It's on Steam too. But I've made so many changes to my current setup that I'm hesitant to tare it all apart now. I've been running the startpos and four other betas along with a dozen self-made submods in a complicated layer-cake, and who knows what changes I made where. A bunch of submods would have to be entirely redone with the new buildings/unit lists.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

@All
    If people are still interested in taking and sharing nice DEI pics, I'll probably make another Picture Competition, with TW DLC keys as prizes.