Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CAC version 1.4 Download and Installation. Updated 2019-01-24

Default Re: CAC v1.2 Download and Installation. Updated 2016-03-27

Quote Originally Posted by Magnar View Post
    its not that difficult to make it compatible with people of rome 2 but does require a bit of work to get all the units set up.
    Thanks for the heads-up Magnar+Rep. I regard it as permission granted to make it compatible, if we decide to go down that path. Otherwise let me know?

Cheers
    iutland

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up Magnar+Rep. I regard it as permission granted to make it compatible, if we decide to go down that path. Otherwise let me know?

Cheers
    iutland
    yes you have permission to make it compatible (with credits ofc)

there are 2 options for it;
    a) you make some small adjustments to your mod pack and send me the unit data (unit key, unit size and unit pop class cost, and a bit more stuff if you have mercenaries) and then i add it to the script compatible version of p++ so that your users can decide if they want to play with or without it
    or
    b) You integrate the current release directly into your mod which would give you more flexibility with modding growth factors and such things as well.

Is "Politics Overhaul" compatibile to CAC?

Hello!
    First, thanks for the big work which were put into this mod.
    So far, I researched many CAC threads here in this forum and finally decided to give it a try.
    Unfortunally the installation does not work out.
    I do every step recommended in the installation application window, but I can not run this mod.
    I tried to activate via steam window, its there but with a yellow ! sign.

I played Medieval, Rome, Alexander and Medieval 2, Rome 2 and Attilla 2 now.
    Never tried out some mod, so I am new to the materie in this game.

How I run it?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K98-Schütze[GER] View Post
    Hello!
    First, thanks for the big work which were put into this mod.
    So far, I researched many CAC threads here in this forum and finally decided to give it a try.
    Unfortunally the installation does not work out.
    I do every step recommended in the installation application window, but I can not run this mod.
    I tried to activate via steam window, its there but with a yellow ! sign.

I played Medieval, Rome, Alexander and Medieval 2, Rome 2 and Attilla 2 now.
    Never tried out some mod, so I am new to the materie in this game.

How I run it?
    Thanks
    This one's actually a really easy fix - when you open the mod interface view in the Steam launcher (below 'Friends Online'), and then look at the area underneath the Play button, there's a checkbox that says "Enable out-of-date mods". Tick that box, then select the CAC checkbox and you're good to go.

What's happening here is that Steam isn't recognizing the mod via a Steam Workshop entry, so it's not sure if it works with the current version - this makes it throw that flag, because they aren't sure and so assume it's not working. The good news is, the mod is fully functional, so once you check the override it should work just fine. Just a case of the interface being a bit twitchy.

CAC is now featured at MundusBellicus.fr: http://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/t...rum-culturarum.

Cheers,

Default Re: CAC version 1.2.1 Download and Installation. Updated 2017-03-03

CAC is now updated to version 1.2.1, which is a bug fix version with the following installed changes:

• Fixed missing tech research in Emperor Campaign for Romans and Ptolemaic
    • Equites Singulares can no longer be recruited in building lines – only General’s Bodyguard
    • All CAC campaign scripts that spawn units no longer respawn the units
    • UI unit stats range adjusted
    • Offset on some Roman shield patterns corrected
    • Iberian and Celt-Iberian temple lines are corrected
    • Missing UI cards corrected for generic WoS units
    • Siege Tower research time for Ptolemaic lowered to a reasonable level
    • Agent action effects lowered by approximately 2/3

Good luck

Hi!
    I've got RTW2 Emperor Edition, installed on steam, on MAC OS. I signed up CAC on steam, but i don't know how to start this mod. I just clicked "play" on steam, but start vanilla version. Can you help me?

Is anyone else experiencing crashes while loading a battle? I'm playing as Egypt and I attacked a settlement then the game just crashed on the loading screen.

Default Re: CAC version 1.2.2 Download and Installation. Updated 2017-12-04

YAY NEW VERSION!

Hi, is this mod compatible with patch 18 ?

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Good day, are you planning to upgrade the mod for a new version of the game with DLC Desert Kingdoms? I really like your mod, but it is unfortunately not compatible with the latest patch of the game. I really hope you update the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander78 View Post
    Good day, are you planning to upgrade the mod for a new version of the game with DLC Desert Kingdoms? I really like your mod, but it is unfortunately not compatible with the latest patch of the game. I really hope you update the mod.
    Good day Alexander

The mod is now updated (playable again) along with UPC files. Enjoy :-)

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Good day Alexander

The mod is now updated (playable again) along with UPC files. Enjoy :-)
    Oh, Iutland, thank you so much for your work. That's amazing news. I will certainly use it. Thank you again.

Default Re: CAC version 1.2.4 Download and Installation. Updated 2018-08-18

The patch is working but I dont have the additonal factions. What is wrong?

Default Re: CAC version 1.3 Download and Installation. Updated 2018-12-21

hello I am one of the biggest fans of this mod. However, because this mod is foccused on historcal accuracy, I will give my feedback:

Grand Campaign:
    -The elite Pike units of the hellenic kingdoms doesn't have the ''pike phalanx'' formation abillity. Example: Argyraspides from Arche Seleukia
    -German translation should be updated. There are alot of german players who do play this mod

Empire Divided:
    -the Praetorian guard need a reskin! Because they looked like this:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

and not like usual 1st century legionaries.
    -roman navy unit icons almost all look the same as the vanilla auxillary illyrian raiders
    -Egypt should be a client state of Palmyra or even part of it because its historically inaccurate and Palmyria doesnt attack them they almost always attack galatia instead

Thanks for reading!

Default Re: CAC version 1.3 Download and Installation. Updated 2018-12-21

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Ibrahimius Augustus View Post
    hello I am one of the biggest fans of this mod. However, because this mod is foccused on historcal accuracy, I will give my feedback:

Grand Campaign:
    -The elite Pike units of the hellenic kingdoms doesn't have the ''pike phalanx'' formation abillity. Example: Argyraspides from Arche Seleukia
    -German translation should be updated. There are alot of german players who do play this mod

Empire Divided:
    -the Praetorian guard need a reskin! Because they looked like this:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

and not like usual 1st century legionaries.
    -roman navy unit icons almost all look the same as the vanilla auxillary illyrian raiders
    -Egypt should be a client state of Palmyra or even part of it because its historically inaccurate and Palmyria doesnt attack them they almost always attack galatia instead

Thanks for reading!
    Thanks for the feedback and it is good to read that we have at least one fan of CAC

Thank you for the info in relation to Praetorian Guard and naval units, I will see what can be done as part of CAC 1.4.1. Regarding the elite Longspear (3.6 meter Duros) units like Argyraspides, the pike phalanx formation will not work, which is the reason they have modified hoplite animations instead. This was modified and heavily tested earlier on before release of CAC 1.0, so I do not plan going down that path again

Best regards
    iutland

Default Re: CAC version 1.4 Download and Installation. Updated 2019-01-24

Hello Iutland, thanks for keeping this awesome mod up to date!
    I consider this mod the best mod out of Rome 2's mods, I was overwhelmed when I saw a new update!

Here are some feedback and suggestions regarding cac 1.4.1:

-S.P.Q.R Grand campaign:
    -changing the startpos file of Rome to make the families have their proper second names (for example: the Julii family starts with a faction leader with ''Carvilius'' in its name which destorys historical authenticity)
    -a new temple for Janus, which was a very important deity to the romans (with tech or public order bonuses)

-eastern Nomads:
    -some eastern-nomadic factions have red heaired faction leaders which I consider a bit strange (example: the Parthians (Parni)

-Geto-thracian culture bug:
    -When you start a getian campaign, you will notice that geto-thracian culture is duplicated and thus conflicting with each other

-Battle:
    -buffing the damage that slingers deal a little bit because even rhodian slingers can have a struggle to the cheapest archers you can get (for example: Toxotai)

EMPIRE DEVIDED DLC:
    -making the client states defensive so they can not deal with the enemy alone (Palmyra gets wrecked by egypt in almost every campaign)
    -overworking the unit cards for roman land units to match their ingame looks (for example: cohors imperii have spangenhelm in their unit card which should be changed to Niederbieber)
    -overworking the shields to match their historcal accuracy:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Dura...YSHftNSlJQEPM:

or this scutum type shield:
    https://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...oD6rmBzGuObvM:

thanks for reading, I apologize for my bad english, I don't speak it as my first language, I speak german.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Default Re: CAC version 1.4 Download and Installation. Updated 2019-01-24

Is the mod still alive?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast