Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CAC version 1.4 Download and Installation. Updated 2019-01-24

Default Re: CAC v1.0 Download and Installation. Updated 2015-05-31

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    That is very strange since it works for all the other players.
    I just want get the game back it's not running at all even with no mods

That is very strange since it works for all the other players.
    oh never mind it worked i enabled one of the mods (AIO all in one) and the game worked
    tried to install the mod and play it but has some conflict with the AIO mod and it crashes
    It seems like my game can't run without AIO . Why ?

Recruit cost for Mardian Horse Archers and Hippotoxotai Medopersikoi are the same but the values aren't (MHA have better stats).
    Also that force march The AI is using it all the time so the player can easily defeat the AI army.
    Also #2: AI agents are using poison on player army all the time.
    Also #3: My FM was sitting in city for the most time of my campaign get trait saying that he was drinking with sailors too much (suggesting that he was a admiral, which isn't true).

But in overall I have a great time playing this mod I returned to R2TW after looong time.
    Thank you!

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

The steam workshop still lists the current version as 0.9.0.2, when will 1.0 come out for workshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Legion I View Post
    oh never mind it worked i enabled one of the mods (AIO all in one) and the game worked
    tried to install the mod and play it but has some conflict with the AIO mod and it crashes
    It seems like my game can't run without AIO . Why ?
    You should ask toontotalwar. Maybe it messes with the preferences script file? You could also use Steam to verify the game cache integrity, which means it will work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Soul View Post
    Recruit cost for Mardian Horse Archers and Hippotoxotai Medopersikoi are the same but the values aren't (MHA have better stats).
    Also that force march The AI is using it all the time so the player can easily defeat the AI army.
    Also #2: AI agents are using poison on player army all the time.
    Also #3: My FM was sitting in city for the most time of my campaign get trait saying that he was drinking with sailors too much (suggesting that he was a admiral, which isn't true).

But in overall I have a great time playing this mod I returned to R2TW after looong time.
    Thank you!
    That is good to hear and thank you for the feedback :-)
    I have catched your observations for the next patch to CAC.

Quote Originally Posted by r4pt0r View Post
    The steam workshop still lists the current version as 0.9.0.2, when will 1.0 come out for workshop?
    We haven't decided yet, because whenever a modder releases a mod at Steam Workshop, he/she also gives Valve full rights to the mod contents :-(

Thanks for making this mod! When I go into custom battles some of the factions do not have any generals available for the commander slot?

Hi, thanks for making this great mod! I played VV, DEI, but this mod very atmospheric. I back again to this mod. Any news about new update?

Default Re: CAC v1.1 Download and Installation. Updated 2015-10-23

Definitive CAC version 1.1 is now released Savegame compatible with previous CAC version (except for mercenary changes).

Enjoy!

Installed Changes:
    Revised Carthaginian factional mercenaries.

Gallic Gaesatae added to Insubres factional mercenaries.

African Veterans is now a full size unit with decreased stats, whereas Carthaginian Thorakitai now has increased stats.

Three Cottian Kingdom units added to Ambrones – upgradeable to them via technology tree.

Roman cities have decreased corruption effects and now match Greek buildings effect. This should let Rome be less hampered by Corruption.

Major and historical influential factions have increased hidden funds to help survival when played as AI. Special emphasis has been put on Rome.

Lybian Mercenary Army spawned in Carthage is reduced in size.

Melee weapon stats increased which reduces battle length a little bit and makes more cavalry vulnerable when engaged in a melee with well-equipped opponents.

Pike Phalanx formation removed from units with long spears such as Seleucid Agyaspides.

Added Mistophoroi Korsoi to Cartage and Mexl Rasnal.

Name Change to Alexander the Great and Alexander of Epirus in the Alexander campaign.

A few revised Faction Campaign Traits to the main campaign.

Overhauled Faction Campaign Traits to Augustus campaign and Hannibal at the Gates campaign.

Palmyra renamed Tadmor in Augustus campaign.

Other minor changes as well.

Default Re: CAC v1.1 Download and Installation. Updated 2015-10-23

Thank you. GJ

Default Re: CAC v1.2 Download and Installation. Updated 2016-03-27

Updated CAC version 1.2 is now released Since all campaign startpos files are completely rebuilt, you will need to start a new campaign for full effect.

Enjoy!

Installed Changes:

All campaigns (startpos files) are completely rebuilt, entirely using the Assembly Kit, which means:
    • All CAC-playable factions have victory conditions added or changed compared to vanilla Rome 2
    • All factions have buildings from the start of the campaign compared to earlier version of CAC. This means that factions such as Venetkens, Kushan Empire, Hashmannim and Parni now have starting buildings.

Hashmannim roster is edited
    Carthaginian roster is edited (including mercenaries)
    Minor corrections to the following rosters: Maurya Samraj and Yueh-Chih
    Corrected the Ptolemaic broken Tech Tree
    Some minor reported and unreported bugs were corrected
    Other very minor changes included

Thank you for update guys . I hope that in future you will supplement some factions rosters.

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Thanks for the update Iutland!

Could you make it compatible with People of Rome 2 or would that be a monumental task?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by faber_avgust View Post
    Thank you for update guys . I hope that in future you will supplement some factions rosters.
    You're welcome il Pitta and I have dicussed the expansion of selected unit rosters but haven't decided anything yet. It may be a subject for the next release (no sooner than 7 to 9 months from now)?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyr View Post
    Thanks for the update Iutland!

Could you make it compatible with People of Rome 2 or would that be a monumental task?
    Cheers
    You're welcome Bobbyr I previewed the suggested mod and it will not be straightforward task to make it compatible. However, we have noted the request.

Cheers
    iutland

You're welcome il Pitta and I have dicussed the expansion of selected unit rosters but haven't decided anything yet. It may be a subject for the next release (no sooner than 7 to 9 months from now)?
    How many factions you will can make (maybe 2 or 3)? I would like to see expansion rosters for makedonia and pontos.

Quote Originally Posted by faber_avgust View Post
    How many factions you will can make (maybe 2 or 3)? I would like to see expansion rosters for makedonia and pontos.
    We haven't decided if we will do it yet, and the number of new units could be 20, 50 or 150. It all depends on what we decide to do. Makedonia and Pontos could be candidates for an expansion.

We haven't decided if we will do it yet, and the number of new units could be 20, 50 or 150. It all depends on what we decide to do. Makedonia and Pontos could be candidates for an expansion.
    It's clear. Nice to hear it. I wish you success.

Playing Rome, with the 4 turns per year submod, steam version: Roman infantry pila seem to be incredibly overpowered compared to the killing power of just about everything else in the game. Where, for example, Velites seem to need to spend all their ammo firing at the enemy's back to make a dent in the enemy numbers, the hastati volley can easily take out a quarter to half of a healthy and reasonably armored enemy infantry unit charging at them before contact is met. Same thing for principes and I imagine the later Roman units. It's to the point that I wonder if there wasn't a a typo in the state somewhere, even if only because it's not in line with the rest of the mod.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

You're welcome Bobbyr I previewed the suggested mod and it will not be straightforward task to make it compatible. However, we have noted the request.

Cheers
    iutland
    its not that difficult to make it compatible with people of rome 2 but does require a bit of work to get all the units set up.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast