Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CAC version 1.4 Download and Installation. Updated 2019-01-24

Default Re: CAC v.0.7.1 Download and Installation. Updated 2014-10-17

Quote Originally Posted by skysyk View Post
    Don't ask me, other mods sometimes have/had problems replacing units? Anyway, its great ^^

Other Question: How compatible are Camera Mods? I know that some mods dont allow them because of scripting issues, and as you are heavy users of scripts, what do you recommend ?
    I don't know what specific mod you refer to, but if it is Splenyi' Better Campaign Camera, then it is no. This feature is something that I've worked on since Shogun2 TW (RSM) and is actually included in CAC by default for all campaigns with increased zoom in and out levels. It is just a few parameters changed in the campaign script file that does the trick

If it is the GEM mod, then it should be compatible with CAC.

I dislike GEM, and it's no camera mod after all. What I am looking for is an altering of the camera height, but I will just try and error

Quote Originally Posted by skysyk View Post
    I dislike GEM, and it's no camera mod after all. What I am looking for is an altering of the camera height, but I will just try and error
    If it is the battle camera, then you may know this already?:

You can switch it to debug mode in the preferences.script.txt file located in this example path: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\scripts

Line 50 shall be: default_camera_type 2; # default_battle_camera <card32>, default battle camera: 0-totalwar 1-rts 2-debug #

Where the integer defines the camera type, which in this case is 2. 0 and 1 is the possible selections from within the game.

Hey nice, will play around a bit, thank you for the hint. ^^

Great job with the accuracy changes, I think you are really spot on with those. I tested a few custom battles and immediately noticed a change, especially with Balearic slingers. Then comparing them for example celtic slingers, clear difference can be seen.

However there are a few units whose accuracy might still warrant a boost in the future: Numidian Skirmish Cavalry, Numidian Noble Cavalry, Thrakioi Peltastai, Tharician Skirmish Cavalry, Auxilia Sagittarii Levantinorum and Numerus Equites Sarmatorum. Numidian cavalry was elite light cavalry at the time, Thracians were quite famous for their skirmishers and those SPQR units also quite speak for themselves. I was actually quite amazed that you managed to do the accuracy update so soon, considering how many units you got. I was thinking more of 0.8 with those, so really posively surprised by that.

That's a very nice new icon you've made for the Illyrian and Italic factions, fits kind of better than its predecessor celtic boar icon .

how is the mod coming along mate?
    "Nothing is True Everything is permitted"

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigorukia View Post
    how is the mod coming along mate?
    Very good. 0.8 is close to being completed and features a complete overhaul of Augustus Campaign DLC, Mercenaries, Garrison troops, new Religious buildings etc...... ETA is later this month before Christmas

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Was just about to ask how this is going. Good to know it's all well
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

Decanus

I'm interested but have to point out the battles in .7 were blood baths - seemed like troops were capable of fighting to the last man. I'd suggest you boys have a look at the Total Realism team's battle mechanics, I would argue JaM's work is a giant leap forward when in comes to realism. It's a shame the campaign has been all torn up cause R2TR battles are oh so realistic.

Cesco's Avatar Decanus

Maybe then you could be interested in the submod i'm doing for Cac (i should release it today): battle will be less bloody, while a bigger role will be played by morale and fatigue...

Default Re: CAC v.0.8 Download and Installation. Updated 2014-12-19

thanks for the update mate ..

Cesco's Avatar Decanus

Congratulation for the new release! As i wrote some posts above, i made a battle submod. You can find it here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...819-12-2014%29

Semisalis

Hi, this looks great. Is it 4tpy? I am having trouble searching through the change logs to figure out some of the campaign features (looks like 2tpy in the log)
    ~ Too soon old, too late smart ~

Great job sir, congratulations

Default Re: CAC v.0.9 Download and Installation. Updated 2015-02-14

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    CAC 0.9 is released. Happy gaiming
    TY for the new release.

Default Re: CAC v.0.9.0.2 Download and Installation. Updated 2015-02-19

Hotfix version 0.9.0.2 released:

Download CAC version 0.9.0.2 hotfix, unpack it and overwrite the 0.9 file currently in your data folder. You can verify the 0.9.0.2 version in the campaign selection screens.CAC version 0.9.0.2 hotfix is available at Mediafire, Gamefront and Depositfiles.

Version 0.9.2 fixes the following issues in 0.9:
    1) An issue with unstable campaign play and subsequent crashes. Crashes were caused by the edited army raiding stance effects when a raiding army was attacked. The effects are now reverted back to vanilla effects to ensure mod stability. This particular fix is savegame compatible

2) An issue with start-battle crashes caused by added subcultures. A campaign restart is required for the fixto have any effect

3) An issue with Persia unable to declare war in Wrath of Sparta campaign. A campaign restart is required for the fixto have any effect

I truly don't understand how to install this...i downloaded the file and unzipped it to the folder Rome:total war 2....when i went to play rome total war 2 its just the normal game....?

nvm it works.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast