Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CAC version 1.4 Download and Installation. Updated 2019-01-24

Default Re: CAC v.0.6 Download and Installation. Updated 2014-05-18 with Patch12 Main Campaign Startpos

I mean here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...mod-discussion
    the cimmeria is ok. the map si clear.. the picture attached. but the cimmeria in my pic is all blue. i just a question because i want to know if i install the mod correctly. if not can you please tell me how to make it clear

Default Re: CAC v.0.6 Download and Installation. Updated 2014-05-18 with Patch12 Main Campaign Startpos

is it compatible with latest patch 13.1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by ziodaddy888 View Post
    is it compatible with latest patch 13.1 ?
    Yes, but you probably already found out.

Default Re: CAC v.0.6 Download and Installation. Updated 2014-07-31 with Patch14 working version

CAC is updated to work with Patch14 of vanilla Rome2

If you have a Rome2 installation updated to Patch14 or are experiencing crashes with CAC after 31 July 2014, then download this file from either Gamefront, Depositfiles or Mediafire, unpack it and put it in your data folder
    (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\data). Use this file instead of the mod pack that came with the installer since it is a 1:1 replacement of that file.

Default Re: CAC v.0.6 Download and Installation. Updated 2014-08-14 with Patch14.1 working version

CAC is updated to work with Patch14.1 of vanilla Rome2

If you have a Rome2 installation updated to Patch14.1 or are experiencing crashes with CAC after 14 August 2014, then download this file from either Gamefront, Depositfiles or Mediafire, unpack it and put it in your data folder
    (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\data). Use this file instead of the mod pack that came with the installer since it is a 1:1 replacement of that file.

Default Re: CAC v.0.7 Download and Installation. Updated 2014-10-06

Finnaly ...
    been waiting for this... thanks guys for the great work
    will report if found any bugs ...

Thx the update!
    Now its compatible-playable with Augustus campaign? OR IF i play with dlc Aug. camp. the CAC. mod does not modified anything in Aug. campaign, playing like as vanilla ????

This mod looks interesting. I am going to give it a go tonight, thanks for the great work.

Is this great looking product meant to be tested and give feedback on to have a stable and fun 1.0 or is it good and polished enough to enjoy a new grand campaign without too many bugs and errors?

Quote Originally Posted by Troubleshooter View Post
    This mod looks interesting. I am going to give it a go tonight, thanks for the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    Is this great looking product meant to be tested and give feedback on to have a stable and fun 1.0 or is it good and polished enough to enjoy a new grand campaign without too many bugs and errors?
    The main campaign is more or less completed (mercenary overhaul not included yet) and should be stable. Let us know how your experience playing the mod was?

Default Re: CAC v.0.7.0.1 Download and Installation. Updated 2014-10-07

Version 0.7.0.1 is ready, which is a "hotfix" version for 0.7. It is recommended to start a new campaign to gain the full effect of the patch.

This version fixes the issues related to:
    1. Some units available at barracks level-1 were not available at level-2
    2. Buildings did not show up in tech-tree
    3. Scripted unit restrictions did affect other factions besides the target faction

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

any change log or features list for this release?
    Previously taylorj2, Allu X, Grandmaster Ryu, Dauntless Commandant & Sensei Kiisu

Creator of the "Perfectly Polished" sub-mod for Stainless Steel (M2:TW), contributing to LOTR:TW (R:TW) and many other modifications over time, now long-forgotten

Original join date, Feb 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiTJ2 View Post
    any change log or features list for this release?
    For 0.7 see the change log thread (surprise;-) or the 0.7 preview thread. For 7.0.1 see the post above. :-)

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

nice

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Default Re: CAC v.0.7.1 Download and Installation. Updated 2014-10-17

Version 0.7.1 is now released and includes the changes/fixes listed below. Good luck

Changes:
    Three new specific Garrison Units added to Rome in Main Campaign:
    Plebs, Custodes, Custodes Veterani

Four specific “Elite” Garrison Units added to Rome in Main Campaign, which are dependent on the actual time period:
    Volones Hastati --> Volones Cornelii --> Cohors Volonium --> Cohors Urbana

Unit Accuracy differentiated even further than previously.

Experience rate to unit accuracy is lowered.

Greek Barracks can recruit all “barracks” type Hellenic units.

Building effects for new buildings adapted to CAC.

Resistance effect on unit replenishment lowered considerably.

Specific Garrison clone units added to Dacian Tribes and Parni.

Campaign movement range for Spies increased.

Replaced Icon for Illyrian and Italic Faction Group

Bug Fixes:
    Garrison unit bugs fixed but needs final verification.

Unit assignment to Faction rebellion armies fixed.

Seleucid Spy type is fixed, which was linked to Macedonian subculture. Macedonian subculture disabled as a consequence and factions reverted back to Greek subculture.

Fixed Parthian Elephant recruitment bug from Nomadic building lines.

Fixed Parthian Reform text.

Fixed Aedui campaign intro text.

Missing traditions to Hellenic fleets should be fixed (related to new subcultures).

Fixed missing Thracian Levies model.

Fixed missing horses for Roman Generals in Augustus campaign.

Wow, even Savegame-Compatible! Feared that the Garrison Units would not be Savegame compatible like in other mods. Great work! Love it

Quote Originally Posted by skysyk View Post
    Wow, even Savegame-Compatible! Feared that the Garrison Units would not be Savegame compatible like in other mods. Great work! Love it
    I don't see why not, since the changes do not involve the Startpos Thanks for the appreciation!

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    I don't see why not, since the changes do not involve the Startpos Thanks for the appreciation!
    Don't ask me, other mods sometimes have/had problems replacing units? Anyway, its great ^^

Other Question: How compatible are Camera Mods? I know that some mods dont allow them because of scripting issues, and as you are heavy users of scripts, what do you recommend ?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast