Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post you screenshots of CAC in action!!!!

Default Re: Post you screenshots of CAC in action!!!!

African Veterans, very nice, very nice ^^

Quote Originally Posted by skysyk View Post

African Veterans, very nice, very nice ^^
    Thanks skysyk and I think so too :-)

In CAC 0.6 they will be equipped with new custom made Scutum patterns that we got permission to use for CAC.

Neat. One thing i noticed from your unit previews, is the bad quality of the units. I don't have the best rig myself, but if you need a screenshot-making donkey, just contact me

Default Post you screenshots of CAC in action!!!!

Neat. One thing i noticed from your unit previews, is the bad quality of the units. I don't have the best rig myself, but if you need a screenshot-making donkey, just contact me
    Thanks for the offer, which must be directed to il Pitta. He designs the units, knows the background for each of them and do the presentations after my modding work. As someone put it, he is our "History God" in charge of the research of units, cultural and campaign startpos design etc. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Thanks for the offer, which must be directed to il Pitta. He designs the units, knows the background for each of them and do the presentations after my modding work. As someone put it, he is our "History God" in charge of the research of units, cultural and campaign startpos design etc. ;-)

Nononono! As a history-major, i know how GREAT the units are in detail and research. Its just the poor quality of the screenshots, which seems to be linked to a weak GPU in my opinion. THERE i can help, if you like to have a better presentation of your great roosters. The Units are great ^^
    Last edited by skysyk; May 03, 2014 at 05:38 PM.

Nononono! As a history-major, i know how GREAT the units are in detail and research. Its just the poor quality of the screenshots, which seems to be linked to a weak GPU in my opinion. THERE i can help, if you like to have a better presentation of your great roosters. The Units are great ^^
    I understood what you meant ;-)
    il Pitta takes the screenshots and emphazises the details he wants, but his PC config doesn't produce the highest quality screenshot and mine is only a little better. If he wants your help with the screenshots, I'm sure he will let you know; however it also implies that you will get access to development versions of CAC along the way, which I don't mind :-)

Cheers
    Iutland

I understood what you meant ;-)
    il Pitta takes the screenshots and emphazises the details he wants, but his PC config doesn't produce the highest quality screenshot and mine is only a little better. If he wants your help with the screenshots, I'm sure he will let you know; however it also implies that you will get access to development versions of CAC along the way, which I don't mind :-)

Cheers
    Iutland
    Sorry, i thought i had offended you, my english is sometimes poor

Sorry, i thought i had offended you, my english is sometimes poor
    That will require a much bigger effort ;-) and your English is good enough for me.

Have a nice day :-)
    Iutland

Roman legionnaires assaulting a Dacian city. Loving the mod, guys! Can't wait for the next update.

Arverni Cavalrymen chasing defeated Units into a beautiful sunset (sadly the screen got a bit crispy)

Arverni Cavalrymen chasing defeated Units into a beautiful sunset (sadly the screen got a bit crispy)
    A good one. Hopefully more to come?

A good one. Hopefully more to come?
    Lets see I actually have Problems with my rig... my CPU is too old, my Graphics Card too new, so i have to numble around with so many settings with each mod (custom textures and stuff) that it looks good. I am not too happy yet

Lets see I actually have Problems with my rig... my CPU is too old, my Graphics Card too new, so i have to numble around with so many settings with each mod (custom textures and stuff) that it looks good. I am not too happy yet
    I see XD. Could that explain why the General/Faction Leader faces look blurry for you? ;-)

Yes, it seems other mods I play HAVE indeed other textures, which my settings where optimised too.... 😕

Some Screens of a Custom Battle of Roman Imperial Units against some Aedui

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I had a fine Moment to share... since the Release of Rome2 i had my fair share of Rome-Campaigns, where i would love to build Armies as historical-composed as possible, but nevertheless was not often able to use them "historical". So i would always find myself using Triarii as mere Spear-Units against Cavalry, not as the "last line" they where. Now i overestimated my chances against the Armies of Syracuse, and was trying to bunker myself in the middle of the map in a village. After loosing over 900 Men it was clear that i could not hold myself against the 4500 remaining Syracusians. So i packed my two Triarii, and formed two Squares...

until first the Allied Triarii broke, and after slaughtering 800 enemy Units, finally gave way when they where down to 30 men.... which gave the surviving men of Legio II Fidelis time to run away (luckily in direction of another Legion...) and crush the Syracusians in the following Battle together with my Legio VI Aratrum

Bonus: A very nice Pike-Phalanx-Battle between Macedonian and Epeirote Armies... love the Battle Balance in the mod, others are still far away from this.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Some very nice images in this thread, please post some more! So tied down with work have not had the chance to experience the mod first hand.

Some pictures from the Storming of Tartus..

*pew pew pew*

"Send in the second wave!"

Royal Macedonian Guards preparing for the last Charge of the Seleucid Cavalry Units inside the City

Victory Selfie

And oh man, i love Testudos First one is (obviously) a Roman Cohort at the Mausoleum at Halicarnassos, second one a Pontic Cohort somewhere in a rainy wood...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast