Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Guaranteed Major Faction Empires

Barune's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Guaranteed Major Faction Empires

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    Any chance for a non workshope version?
    Their used to be one. no idea why it disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSilence View Post
    Thanks for this mod.

Ps: I dont understand te question for a 'non-workshop' link.
    Why do you need a 'non-workshop' link. cause there is only one LEGAL playable version of Rome 2: Rome 2 on STEAM.
    Used to be one, I'm currently using it because i hate the workshop. I prefer to choose when to update my mods, instead of losing a campaign because a mod updated.

Laetus

Do you have a non-steam download version of the mod? al previously posted doesn't seem to work.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

What would happen if I made half of the factions in Gaul and Iberia into major factions? would it slow down their expansion?

14182's Avatar Miles

Hello, Mitch!

This mod looks great. It would be nice if you could re-post a direct download link for manual install.

Thanks in advance.

diadok's Avatar Senator

It does not work, is it because i have beta patch 12 ? there is no txt in "main_rome".

You like EPIC battles ? watch Diadok's Gallery, play Epic Late Campaign for TATW 2.1
    "They rob the poor under the cover of law, forsooth, and we plunder the rich under the protection of our own courage." (Black Sam Bellamy)

Please repost the manual install if you can

other host site for download please?

..because many legit players do not like steam

please post link for manual install

Quote Originally Posted by diadok View Post
    It does not work, is it because i have beta patch 12 ? there is no txt in "main_rome".
    You mean the log.txt or settings.txt. The later you have to create your self.

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Denco View Post
    You mean the log.txt or settings.txt. The later you have to create your self.
    Denco, your post implies you've got the mod working with Patch 12? Can you confirm that the Workshop version is working correctly? Because there seems to be a lot of doubt floating around about whether or not this is working with the current patch, and I'd really like to give this one a shot.

Bit strange, I'm early on in my campaign and Suebi just got annihilated.

However I think the mod is working because Athens just crushed Epirus right in front of me (I'm Macedon and I have NoVisualRestriction enabled). Epirus suffered heavy casualties but defeated a minor settlement garrison owned by Athens. Next turn Athens marched over and took back the settlement with minimal losses.

I guess the Suebi annihilation must just have been random variation. I bet all the neighbours ganged up on it...

Silven's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by rjacko10 View Post
    Bit strange, I'm early on in my campaign and Suebi just got annihilated.

However I think the mod is working because Athens just crushed Epirus right in front of me (I'm Macedon and I have NoVisualRestriction enabled). Epirus suffered heavy casualties but defeated a minor settlement garrison owned by Athens. Next turn Athens marched over and took back the settlement with minimal losses.

I guess the Suebi annihilation must just have been random variation. I bet all the neighbours ganged up on it...
    If Epirus and Athens are marked either both minors or both majors, wouldn't you not see any difference anyway? Which... If Athens lost to a faction, and then won against the same faction... that means you didn't see any difference. Which could mean the mod is having no effect.

Oh, oh, I'll join the petition for a manual install link. The non-steam workshop link isn't working.

New member for the petition here

Hey Mitch, you're mod is awesome but steam workshop is not. For some reason the launcher isn't recognizing any mods installed through workshop at the moment. I spent all day trying to get it to work and finally gave up and decided to download non-workshop mods (which are working fine). Unfortunately you have one of the best mods out there and it's not available outside of the workshop. I saw you posted it here a few pages back but the link is dead, can you give us a manual install link?

essential rome 2 mod if you wanna be historical

I'll join the petition, could use one ASAP.

This is a nice mod, but it doesn't solve the problem with weak Rome...
    When i played in Napoleon TW as Russia, France Al slowely conquered whole Europe and started to advance at me. there was atleast some atmosphere of history being recreated. so why can't we have a real Roman empire in R2TW?

So I finally decided to try Rome2 again, this looks like it would make the game more enjoyable in the long run, but everyone on the SteamWorkshop and here? is reporting it doesn't work or isn't compatible with latest patch...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast