Thread: TESO betakeys to give away

Wundwolf's Avatar Tiro

Default TESO betakeys to give away

I have two superflous keys (friend invites) left for the coming weekends beta (28.02 - 03.03.) that I would like to give away. Send me a pm if you're interested.

Logios's Avatar Senator

Default Re: TESO betakeys to give away

I also have a spare key if anyone wants it.

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

ditto
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

well I don't know my account name or password and the reset option apparently only worked for the forums, so I have 2
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

Søren's Avatar ܁
    Patrician Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

Do any of you still have one? Keen to try this out.

I have another one if anyone is interested

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Me.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Leonidas The Lion's Avatar Until we win! Or die.
    Content Emeritus

If any of do have a key I'm pretty keen to at least try this game out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    When using the stick and carrot approach, remember that what you have to do is shove the carrot up their arse and then beat them with the stick.
    Check out my YouTube Channel here
    Under The Patronage Of jimkatalanos
    Patron Of
    Murfios,
    Bolkonsky and DekuTrash

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

I tried this ESO game at this weekend (final beta before release).

In begin, you need choose a faction and race. If you play on normal, then each faction you must pick one of 3 races, so you cant play on dark elf in blue side or Orc in yellow faction. Only Imperial edition allows you to use any races in any factions. Also normal account can't play on Imperial (To get imperial, you must buy Imperial edition). After you pick up your race and faction. You can start edit your character like in Skyrim.

At begin I made Imperial Templar and I was on red side. It look very interesting and exciting. In begin, it take time when you gain money in game to buy better weapons, armors etc... but around level 5 to 10 you can get quite nice armors. Quite a lot you can get 1 gold, 1 gold, some material ... later armor part or nice weapon (IT IS STAFF! Nooooo...). Also I notice that teleporting to city or other place will cost quite a lot money (50-100gold) so don't use teleports too many times if you don't want use your money. Horse is good for that.

The environment is beautiful and HUGE. So you need like explore every place and do your quests, sometime you need travel very long ways like "meet x person in x place" or deliver a message to x place/person". It was very insane to travel in huge map on foot, but luckily I found an imperial horse on 1 gold coin (it was cheap horse in beta and gonna be free horse in imperial edition). Horse is very useful in long travel in pve and pvp map. Maybe it is your save to get quick retreat from enemy players in pvp. I must say that horse wasn't 100% perfect. Why? Sometime horse disappear while you riding sometime or very often and it made frustrating. Also you can upgrade your horse to give foods. Each food give some abilities like more speed, reduce stamina using (horse can run long time) or increase carry limit. Each buffs affect take 20 hours so you need take care your horse as well.fr

One big salt in this game was PVP! I loved it very much. PVP map is VERY HUGE. In begin, every factions have 2 capital cities (There is 3 factions in game) and also factions own some keeps and outposts then factions fighting each other to take other keeps, castles and outposts. All place are linked so you can teleport (teleporting in pvp map is free) to your faction own keeps, outposts. All keeps, outposts and castles are linked so if your keep is under attack, you can't teleport to that keep. Also if enemy capture a keep between your castle and outpost. You can't teleport to a keep and outpost because teleport link is unavailable.

In pvp map, there is a lot small groups or HUGE ARMIES (50-200 players) around map. For attacking or defensive. There are many siege weapons what you can buy by siege merchants: Trebucher, Ballista, Onager, (each those weapons have special abilities like fire, ice, oil, lighting), Boiling oil and battering ram. You can buy these on your collected golds or Alliance coins (alliance coins you get when you success to capture resources, keeps, castles, etc.. and by quests). One golden tip I can say that do not ever move in pvp map alone. You can be ambushed by enemy assassins with massive bow, mage or melee so be ware if you are in field or neutral towns. (Even I was ambushed by couple assassin players near quest npc when I was talking with it.) In each faction, there can be an emperor. One we saw from yellow faction one player became and emperor and much later. Same him dead announcement that emperor is dead Also you can upgrade your fortress for better walls and expand it.

In middle of pvp map, there is big island where is a lot OP dragons, that you cant solo or small group can't kill them. Very badass place. Before beta closed, I watched how blue faction was beating a dragon guard on gate. It was huge and killed many players and later our faction came from behind them and killed those blue faction players, but they managed to kill it just in time. If you kill huge dragon, your faction will gain a buff.

Sometime I noticed bugs in game, example invisible walls and doors, siege weapons doesn't want build at all, Camera bug and other stuffs. I can tell how bad was pvp when there was huge lags (friend told me that there was 1min delayed skills and movement) but this weekend it was small lags. It is weird that server was EU but we found out that this EU server was still in USA, so no wonder about lags. But in release day there will be good EU server.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; March 17, 2014 at 06:22 AM.