Thread: the latest and newest ChC Italian city-states is here!

Default the latest and newest ChC Italian city-states is here!

playable factions:
    Genova
    Milan
    Venice
    Florence
    Pisa
    Napoli
    Sicily
    Le Duchie Di Savoy
    Il Ducato Di Benevento
    Byzantine empire
    hungary

non playable factions:
    French rebels
    Vatican Offices (papacy)
    minor factions (regular rebels)

Lotsa changes for one Rome is now comprised of a conglomerate of five settlements 1= urban/central roma and four suburbs (holding these regions is very lucrative, also just kill the pope and then get reconciled and rome is yours!, just ignore "return rome to papal states" missions)
    and much, much more! just download and I`m sure you`'ll be impressed!

link: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/wDVEdvp2Dp/Italia.rar.html

directions: download the winrar package, then unzip to desk top, now copy the main "Italia" folder to MedievalII/mods

to run: enter the main Italia folder and simply click on the executive or bat. file (same thing)

this mod is completely compatible with Geo-mod

( I will post some screens but if you download do take the time to post as well! thanks!)
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; February 16, 2014 at 07:02 PM.

Default Re: the latest and newest ChC Italian city-states is here!

Let me be the first to congratulate you on this latest release. I haven't tried the earlier versions, but I'm going to download this as soon as it becomes available.

I am thinking there is enough room left on the map to extend it a little more to the west ADD FACTIONS "Le duchie di Aquitaine" and " Corona di Aragon`" and settlements of
    Montpellier`
    Toulouse
    Limoges
    Bayonne
    Aquitaine
    Bordeaux`
    Pippin
    pamploma
    Madrid
    Tortosa
    Barcelona
    Zaragosa
    and of course if I do this I will remove the French rebels I know sounds like the original ChC but you know sometimes improvements happen after trying the same thing expecting a different result it is actually progress not necessarily the definition of "Insanity"

Downloading now. I'll let you know what I think after playing some turns. Thanks for your work.

EDIT: Played about 10 turns so far as Milan. Still no battles. Seems like it's meant to be a very slow beginning, with few units available. I like this, because it makes every unit count, but I'm also hoping for a bit more regional variety down the line...

I also really like the UI -- nice muted colours and well-crafted buttons. You've got some talent, Druvatar.

Not sure what's going to happen as far as battle maps go, with all of Northern Italy (and much of the map, in fact) being forested. Should be interesting. Also, there seems to be lots of great opportunities for ambushes by spawned or scripted rebels -- but I haven't seen many as of yet.

Looks like the map still needs work in places, but I'm sure you'll get there.

Will play some more and come back with my impressions.

Thanks for this.
    Last edited by Cyprian2; February 19, 2014 at 12:19 PM.

King William the Conqueror's Avatar Campidoctor

Sounds cool! Waiting for screens!
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

Check out my Youtube Channel: CosmicConqueror
    Proud Member of TWC since 2011!

i`ve decided I will be redoing the French part of the map to include "the Duchie of Aquitaine" so as west as Toulouse and as North as Limoges also I`ll be adding a sliver of spain so I can put "corona De Aragon" in too so new settlements in France will be:
    Montpellier
    Clemonti
    Limoges
    Toulouse
    Narbonne

in Iberia they will be:
    Barcelona
    Pippin
    Saragoza
    Tortosa
    Aragon
    (and one more settlement between Toulouse and Saragoza San Sebastian, just on the border)