Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [Released] Haegemonia

Default Re: [Work in Progress] Haegemonia

Great Mod! I respect your efforts and given time for this project, but I can't say I like it.

There is something strange about that. First of all I played 50-60 turns campaing with haegemonia(without any other mods) and game was crashing due to some visual bugs. Somehow managed with that. I would like to feedback few things,

1---Unit cards look terrible. I was playing Nervii and I really had no idea what units my general had since their names are compeletyle different and unit cards are too difficult to read visually.

2---When I see campaign hud first time, I was excited. Then after short time I got bored of it. It gives the feeling of "ancient times" and ecsetra but thats all.

3--- As I already mentioned, I respect your entire work from deep of my heart, its not an easy work but... Here is the big "BUT" comes... All those historicial changes are perfectly "historicial" but really ruins the game fun. I want to play rome2 total war not a realistic game of ancient times. When I saw that Romans have no rectangle shields anymore and they look terrible as design(even if its historicially correct) I deleted the mod.

Great work but I would reccommend you to balance the mod bit, less realistic is what you need to do.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Haegemonia

I would advice the autors to change nothing. This is a very nice mod for fans of realistic ancient history.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus_Iunius View Post
    I would advice the autors to change nothing. This is a very nice mod for fans of realistic ancient history.
    I give a full support!

Default Re: [Work in Progress] Haegemonia

Quote Originally Posted by tndgu View Post
    Great Mod! I respect your efforts and given time for this project, but I can't say I like it.

There is something strange about that. First of all I played 50-60 turns campaing with haegemonia(without any other mods) and game was crashing due to some visual bugs. Somehow managed with that. I would like to feedback few things,

1---Unit cards look terrible. I was playing Nervii and I really had no idea what units my general had since their names are compeletyle different and unit cards are too difficult to read visually.

2---When I see campaign hud first time, I was excited. Then after short time I got bored of it. It gives the feeling of "ancient times" and ecsetra but thats all.

3--- As I already mentioned, I respect your entire work from deep of my heart, its not an easy work but... Here is the big "BUT" comes... All those historicial changes are perfectly "historicial" but really ruins the game fun. I want to play rome2 total war not a realistic game of ancient times. When I saw that Romans have no rectangle shields anymore and they look terrible as design(even if its historicially correct) I deleted the mod.

Great work but I would reccommend you to balance the mod bit, less realistic is what you need to do.
    The mod's aim is to be realistic and historically accurate. If you don't like historical mods, indeed you should try another mod. In any case, that's the first time I personnaly see someone complaining about historical accuracy in a historical-aimed mod. I guess this is a good point.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

fabulous have been waiting for this for a long time will try it now

Agrez's Avatar Civis

On my way to test it awesome work fellas

hmm is it just me or are the weapons of this Iceni unit missing? http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...7785F481F6D96/

Not missing, not the good animation. :p Thanks for report that!

Default Re: [Released] Haegemonia

This mod is so great in its form. I've enjoyed it. Thank you sincerely!
    There's just two things
    1. I wish there was more historical texts.
    2. Implemented baggage system like in DeI.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by tndgu View Post

Best recommendation!
    Last edited by Demon Soul; April 01, 2017 at 05:40 AM.

"najłatwiej i najpiękniej nie gnębić drugich, ale samemu nad sobą pracować, żeby być możliwie jak najlepszym" Sokrates

Mod is still being worked on.

Britannia Legion vs Britons

Egyptian Legion

Iberian Legion

Narbonensis Legion vs Belgae

Syrian Legion vs Parthians

Pontus Hoplites

Illyrians vs Macedonians

New Event Pictures

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

First post on here but this deserves it's own hosted fourm.

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Wow totally awesome Nelduin!

Any estimated release date for the new version?

hi, i love the Mod. the units are the best [only the units cards arenīt good].

Keep going the work!!!

Just downloaded the Mod last night and started a macedon campaign. This mod is absolutely brilliant, the units are gorgeous, the real 4tpy is great and I LOVE THE UNIT CARDS!!! They are beyond beatiful. Really lets you jump right in the immersion of the timeperiod. Well done Team!

Glad to know you like the mod guys, the next version is actually in closed beta testing, you can sign in here: https://www.mundusbellicus.fr/forum/...e-beta-testeur.

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Looking great Nelduin!
    Really looking forward to release!

+Rep for reliving Jugurtha legacy

Posted on Polish forum: http://forum.totalwar.org.pl/showthr...919#post446919

Want a Front Page Announcement? Here's how to get one!
    Contact the News Team here

Thanks for that, Polemaios!

Preview posted on Russian Forum : http://imtw.ru/index.php?showtopic=2...post&p=1952596
    Good luck,Nelduin!
    Last edited by babay11; September 25, 2017 at 09:45 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast