Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Simple tweak for Darth MOD NTW: Fire by Rank removal and increased ammo

Geniuswas's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Simple tweak for Darth MOD NTW: Fire by Rank removal and increased ammo

After much tweaking, I have made a suitable submod that enables all lines to fire (full rank fire), similar to Europe in Conflict mod. Because of the total ensuing carnage and high rate of fire, I nerfed the marksmanship of all musket units to -10, and tripled all ammo. This is only done for core Darthmod/NTW units, no unit packs yet, try it out and let me know. Will work on Darthmod unit packs based on how this goes.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p6ohuql996xg0d2/Darthmod_full_rank_fire.7z/file
    Last edited by Geniuswas; October 02, 2018 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Updated link

Default Re: Simple tweak for Darth MOD NTW: Fire by Rank removal and increased ammo

this sucks, only the first line fires with this mod.

You are a Legend, thankyou Sturmtrooper!

I have now played this with Sturm Trooper's mod tweak, and it is excellent.

hi sturmtrooper! it is a surprise for me to find this mod ! it's very impressive and useful
    may i ask how can i cancel this feature:
    Musketry is tweaked to be much closer to that of NTW3. it's far-less accurate in long range, far-more deadly in close range.
    i want to keep the Musketry as the vanilla Darthmod
    and i wanna learn how to load the DelayedFireAnimation MOD independently (without other mods)
    thanks a lot
    hope u notice my reply

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123