Thread: Will SOMEONE play a decent campaign with me?

Default Will SOMEONE play a decent campaign with me?

You can imagine how desperate I would be, posting a thread like this. But though my searching of steam groups, and all other people, I can't find anyone who won't bail out after 10 turns, is a total noob and needs me to hold their hand and tell them what to do and what to research, or worst of all doesn't have any dedication to the campaign. Getting 60 turns in and quitting is a bit uncool. Or even just never having the time to play.

Who volunteers as tribute? I'm a teenager with a mic, good skill in total war, A solid PC that runs around 200 men per regiment, and a fan of the mod. Just looking for someone reliable to start a campaign with.

Reliable as in easy to get along with, rather then the usual 28 year old guy or racist. You'd be surprised of the kinds of people I met though my searches.

ZeEmperor's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Will SOMEONE play a decent campaign with me?

Well yeah,the internet is a bad place,so i believe you.
    I dont have a mic but my pc can play battles with normal units size with no prob.
    Just wait until i reinstall ntw and this mod then i can message you!

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

I really wish i had the time to play a coop campaign, it looks like a lot of fun. However I am old, and slightly racist(jk)

duerker von eden's Avatar Tiro

i would i have good experience with the mod and game. if we join could i be italy idk why but i like being them. but ya i seware noone does multiplayer at all and makes me sad that a good mod cant be played with others. i even hosted a game and waited 2 hours before i gave up.

but ya i would be happy to join. id be able to play 2 or 3 hours befor i take breaks.

Do you not have any friends in real life..?

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

I'm up for a multiplayer, although I don't use a mic. My Steam will be sent to you via PM
    What Timezone are you?

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
    Do you not have any friends in real life..?
    I'm guessing he just doesn't have any friends who play or even know of Total War. It's a niche series, and disproportionately centered around the UK.

Whoa whoa, There's not enough of me to go around. But I agree with that guy waaay up there. This mod doesn't have the multiplayer or attention it really deserves. And you got it right Sama, Alot of my friends are more based into the Mount and blade Series.

Also.. 'Sama' ? Somebody watches too much anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Jester View Post
    Also.. 'Sama' ? Somebody watches too much anime.
    Er no, I don't watch anime at all. But I'm glad my username continues to defy comprehension (shout-out to Gunny).

EDIT: I looked it up... "Sama is generally a more distant term to confer respect". My username is even more conceited than I thought
    Last edited by King Sama; February 27, 2014 at 08:58 PM.

You also must have skipped the part where its a Japanese surname used to acknowledge a persons status. But, I got my player, so thread closed.

duerker von eden's Avatar Tiro

well when multiplayer is out me and anyone who wishes to join and steamroll europe. and a small part of russia.

Multiplayer has been out for awhile now, and is much better since the last patches. Check Moddb for updates and downloads.

I've been wanting to play multiplayer for a while. My steam user name is the same if anyone wishes to play me.

Earl Dibbles Jr's Avatar Campidoctor
    On a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know.

I'd be happy to play with you! Steam: (TWN) OJSAMPSON