Thread: game speed

Default game speed

Does anyone know if there is anything i can do to increase the game speed of this mod, i mean that the game starts to slow down as the game progresses and my empire gets bigger, i am sure this is because of all thhe scripting and cool stuff of the mod and i know my laptop is not the greatest , is there any settings i can change, i am running everything i know of on low but maybe i missed something lol , not a big thing just curious

Default Re: game speed

Try and turn off "Follow AI Movement" or something like that.But i don't know if u can uncheck that in an on-going campaign.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

During game play press 'Esc' - then choose Game Options and change the setting.

Run it on Windows XP. Medieval 2 is optimized for XP. I have a dual boot system, and I get 300 fps in Windows XP while only 70 in Win7. I get 15 minute end turns in TATW in Win7 and 30s ones in XP.

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Really? I'm going to have to try that out. Thanks for the tip!
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    Really? I'm going to have to try that out. Thanks for the tip!
    At least it is like that for me, not sure if same for everyone else. It's one of the few reasons why I still have a WinXP dual boot (that, and AppLocale)

ok i will try it out , thanks